Sign in to follow this  
RichieEB

Hi there!

Hi there you can call me Rich or Richie, I'm getting the game soon on the Nintendo Switch, big horror fanatic and I've always thought the movies was just one or two because there was only few on Netflix. Currently watching through every movie parts in order, on the 4th one so far love it.

Waiting for a future patch for the Switch because I've seen a game breaking bug (game crashes on it's own occasionally), besides that I don't care for other minor bugs as long it's fun.

If any of you guys play the game on Switch I'd love to have more pals. Also a question about communication, can Jason's VoIP be heard from the counsellors? I like to scare my prey hehe.

Edit/Update: is there a Discord group for the game?

14 hours ago, RichieEB said:

Edit/Update: is there a Discord group for the game?

Yes. discord.gg/fridaythe13thgame

Welcome to the forums!

Hope you enjoy the game when you get it, totally understandable if you're holding off for a patch first. It's interesting, too, how many people went to the game having seen the films, and those that go to see the films due to the game. You really do notice the detail put into things like, say, the Higgins Haven house when you've seen Part 3.

If you'd like to get some players from here, firstly you could try the general Gamertag thread. We've had members post their tags for the previous three formats, and hopefully the Switch players will be taking part too. You could also try the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum, not sure they have a Switch group yet but could be worth asking about. And HaydenX kindly put up the Discord above.

Oh, and also please take a look in the Rules & Regulations forum for some general guidelines about posting here. Hope that patch arrives soon and you get some good games in!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/