I don't think this sort of game should be evenly balanced. The scale should always tip in Jason's favor.

To people new to playing Jason against skilled counselors. Throwing Knives and just hacking at them is your friend when they are in groups. Grabbing them or shifting is not the preferred method unless you can get them alone or are quick enough to spin the picked up counselor toward the person trying to hit you to negate a stun. 

A lot of people probably don't remember the early days where you could unlimited chain stun Jason with Bugsy/Chad/Tommy and a baseball bat. Like no cool down on stun, right out of it to back stunned and a lot more Jason deaths.

Practice early game strategic trap placement, never place them all. Happy hunting

How about if when Jason kills, grabs or slashes the counselor carrying his mask, it gets dropped and he can put it back on again. Then it's back to square one to knock the mask off. Similarly, if the mask is just left on the ground he can put it right back on. It's true to the films as Jason puts his mask on in a few of them. Most of the time when people pk out of grabs they instantly go to pick up their weapon. This forces the counselor holding the mask to make a decision if they pk out of a grab. That and make quick block an actual quick block where it is instantaneous, and I think the problem is fixed without having to fuss with hit points or debuffing perks.

On 8/25/2019 at 3:43 PM, thrawn3054 said:

I understood the point of the timer. I think it's a bad idea, because if you give me 15 minutes of not needing to worry about my mask being on, I'll be able to mow through people. At that point I can play mindlessly aggressive. Returning quick block alone would be a huge buff. Add in invincibility frames, and a mask hp buff, and Jason will be in a great spot. At that point I'd just add power being out so the Tommy call requires at least some effort. 

All they would have to do here is put an icon on Jason's map to indicate where the CB radio is so Jason can knock out the appropriate electrical box at the beginning of the match.

10 minutes ago, KillerKnives said:

All they would have to do here is put an icon on Jason's map to indicate where the CB radio is so Jason can knock out the appropriate electrical box at the beginning of the match.

Unfortunately the devs have said that's not going to happen. I've been hoping they might be willing to have the match start with the power out throughout the camp as a compromise. 

*HOTTAKE* Having the CB radio marked on the map... Well...

Hey let's also mark where the sweater is too gang!

On 8/26/2019 at 4:00 PM, FinalBoy said:

I don't think this sort of game should be evenly balanced. The scale should always tip in Jason's favor.

This is the entire point of an asymmetrically balanced game... such as this game.
   We are almost there already... but so long as we are seeing Jason die in even 3 out of 10 matches... it will NEVER be there... For those that can't do math... 3 out of 10 is still 30% success rate... That does NOT translate to rare.