Dragonfire82877

Can someone explain this? Has it happened to anyone else?

A random Tiffany repaired the phone box and I went to try and make the call to the cops. While I was making the call, an Adam basically came up and spammed the “x” button until it not only moves me away from the phone, but glitched me pretty much out of the game until Jason killed me. First clip is when it happened. Second clip is right before Jason arrives (several minutes later). You can actually see my counselor through the slats on the wall  

A few matches before the one above, I attempted an environmental kill on a Fox and it glitched. I found her later in the match, but couldn’t kill her. The person playing Fox eventually left, but the round did not end until time expired. 

Wait, why did you just do the same thing to him then 😂 Give him a taste of his own failed Mac N' Cheese or Medicine. Which ever one comes first.

1 hour ago, Nathan5226 said:

Wait, why did you just do the same thing to him then 😂 Give him a taste of his own failed Mac N' Cheese or Medicine. Which ever one comes first.

I couldn’t do anything once he spammed the button and it moved me. I was stuck in the position you see on the screen. All I could do was swing the bat my counselor had. 

• Like 1

@Dragonfire82877 I have not see someone glitch out the caller like that before from the first video... new to me. Glitched the camera right off you too... what an asshole. The prompt should not have even showed for him to grab the phone.
   Fox swimming on land like that I had happen to me once a long time ago, but it corrected itself quickly... When it happened to me there were several very high pings in the lobby. If it was not a lag issue for you, you probably could have hit her with a downward swing from combat stance... or a throwing knife if you had any. Hitting the counselor in a screwed up animation like that usually corrects them... like when someone is moving around in the seated position from the car, but is not in the car... which I have also not seen in a while.

@DontZzz34 Two more for your thread here. The second video above is just a continuation of the first to show that the camera had glitched off of the counselor and Jason could still kill that counselor.

i think i can explain what happened in the 3rd video. when a dead glitched brat spawns as tommy, their "former self" is stuck where ever they were when they became tommy. dead fox just happen to be swimming when she came back as tommy.

• Like 1

@Ahab added them

@Dragonfire82877 this camera locked angle happens with the phone, hiding spots, and tommy radio. To fix it, either Jason has to slash or grab you. Or a counselor can put you in a trap to get you out of it. I put my friend in a trap today to get him out of the camera locked angle when he was trying to call the cops and it fixed it. 

If you use a mic ask someone to trap you if it happens again. If the Jason player is cool they could slash or grab you and let you free and it will fix it. Only if they’re a cool Jason they’ll help correct you. But most will look at it as a free kill

@DontZzz34, I have experienced the camera angle glitch (well something similar to it) before. But that still doesn’t explain how the other player was able to basically spam the prompt button to push me from the phone and take over the call. I would have liked to see what my character looked like from everyone else’s POV. To them, did it look like I was just hanging out in the cabin?

@glowing ooze, you are correct about the swimming counselor. I went back and looked at the full clip, the Fox character did in fact come back as Tommy. They must have been swimming when they were called upon to be Tommy. It was just so bizarre looking that I didn’t even think to look at that as a possibility, lol. 

6 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

If you use a mic ask someone to trap you if it happens again. If the Jason player is cool they could slash or grab you and let you free and it will fix it. Only if they’re a cool Jason they’ll help correct you. But most will look at it as a free kill

I get counselors out of glitches when I see them and let them go... But sometimes they don't run away... they grab the nearest weapon and come right back at me, I do not tell them to run away twice.

And it happened again. Next time I'm near some one calling the cops, I'm going to go next to them and see if it gives me the prompt to steal the phone (I will not, just want to see if it is possible from my end).

With the latest patch, anything with an e prompt where you hold it can be glitched by Doing any action, even clicking while picking up something from a drawer.

And yet they're far more proactive in keeping people from showcasing unreleased content on other platforms by comparison.

Still so much to do. Very little evidence it gets done.

Somebody once did this to me, they picked up the phone while I was already on the phone with the cops, and suddenly both of us were talking as if there were two separate phones. I didn’t get into that glitch you did however, and it didn’t interrupt me from calling the cops. That glitch looks really frustrating though. I feel like people who know of that glitch probably use that just to troll other people.

You need an a,x,e prompt to reset it. Try dropping an item and picking it back up. If that doesn't work you'll have to blindly find a window or door to open, close, or crawl through. Or you can wait for Jason. But he's most likely going to take advantage of the opportunity to get an easy kill...