Sign in to follow this  
Big Daddy J

Part 7 Jason would have been NECA's next Ultimate figure.

This is one time I wish they hadn’t answered the question, lol. That really sucks to know 7 was on the way. 7 and 8 are the two I was waiting for. 

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

This is one time I wish they hadn’t answered the question, lol. That really sucks to know 7 was on the way. 7 and 8 are the two I was waiting for. 

7, 8, and 9 were the figures I was most looking forward to.

I currently got the part 4, 6, and the Reboot Jason figures and still want the Roy and FvJ Jason. Part 7 would of been a nice one to have. Probably my favorite Jason design. 

I was let down too. But we are getting Lady of the Lake retro Pamela and NES Toony Terror Jason! I want to know what the canceled F13 accessory pack was gonna be.

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wait what???

The Pamela figure was approved and started before the lawsuit stopped NECA. I don't know right off hand when she is being released, but the Zombie Pamela from the lake figure is coming.

Here's the thread that had a link to their official announcement: http://forum.f13game.com/topic/25480-neca-releasing-zombie-pamela-figure/?tab=comments#comment-340162

20 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

The Pamela figure was approved and started before the lawsuit stopped NECA. I don't know right off hand when she is being released, but the Zombie Pamela from the lake figure is coming.

Here's the thread that had a link to their official announcement: http://forum.f13game.com/topic/25480-neca-releasing-zombie-pamela-figure/?tab=comments#comment-340162

maaan if they started on the part 7 before the lawsuit I say we get it!!!

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

maaan if they started on the part 7 before the lawsuit I say we get it!!!

Unfortunately, Roy and Jason from J vs F were the last Ultimates approved before the lawsuit caught up with them. 

10 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Unfortunately, Roy and Jason from J vs F were the last Ultimates approved before the lawsuit caught up with them. 

655e694f704221229aba20a1049900f4.jpg

To the lawsuit!

• Haha 1