Sign in to follow this  
thrawn3054

Perk combo question.

I recently rolled a Legendary version of the Firecrackers perk, with 5% bonus attack speed. My question is, has anybody tried combining it with Swift Attacker to see if it stacks?

Yeah it does. However 20% Swift Attacker is good enough by itself. I'd say its better to stick on a Male Counselor since they have Slower swing animations

legend start with health spray (dont know how to spell good & hate autocorrect) AND legend teamwork both have a police response time decrease bonus. you can mix that with my dads a cop & have the fastest cop response in the entire world.

as dumb as the swim perks may be.. legend motorboating & legend marathon both have swim speed bonus. mix that with aquanot and ive got it all the way to 45% swim speed increase so far.

thats all i can think of off the top of my head right now..

these arent really the kinda builds you want but its kinda fun to play around with. if youre going for badges, the swim build would be ok for the boat escape badge i guess.. same with super cop build..

• Like 1