Armani?

How many times have you died as Jason?

2 hours ago, imthatdamngood33 said:

Hudawg, come play my group.

I don't think you understand.  I don't get killed as Jason because I don't let it happen.   

For Jason to be killed.  Jason has to allow it to happen by putting himself in the position to be killed.

I only have 3 goals when playing as Jason.  Kill who I can the best possible way..  Don't get killed as Jason.  .   

So if I played with your group and you get Tommy and the Sweater...  You won't be seeing much of me.  You'll be spending most of that time running around chasing shadows.

I'll put like like this.  Im a fun Jason to have in game if people play to escape or survive the full 20 mins.   But a really annoying trollish Jason if people only play to kill Jason.

• Like 1

Seems like all of us have totally  different styles and attitudes how to play as Jason.

For me it is „all or nothing“, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Being killed as Jason, so what. Next match.

In other words: 5 counselors dead/escaped and sweater girl and Tommy waiting at the shack, I never morph away from them or even hide in the water, I try to combat them. Stalk, shift, knives are my best „teamers“ then.

last showdowns I was able to not getting killed by them: either my tactic worked or Tommy sucked with a wrong timing, stun didn‘t work, etc.

In the end I handle it like in the movies: Jason doesn’t walk away from the last counselors, he fights them. If killed, we see him in the next movies or our matches.

Surprisingly, I've only died maybe 2 or 3 times. I learned a good lesson one time when they tricked me into chasing them into a house and Tommy and the sweater girl were waiting to get me. So that made me start doing things like what i did in this video. Part of the reason i played it like that was because a group of players were talking trash and one said he was gonna get me when he came back as Tommy while i was killing him. So i made sure they couldn't kill me haha

5 hours ago, Wolledc said:

Seems like all of us have totally  different styles and attitudes how to play as Jason.

For me it is „all or nothing“, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Being killed as Jason, so what. Next match.

In other words: 5 counselors dead/escaped and sweater girl and Tommy waiting at the shack, I never morph away from them or even hide in the water, I try to combat them. Stalk, shift, knives are my best „teamers“ then.

last showdowns I was able to not getting killed by them: either my tactic worked or Tommy sucked with a wrong timing, stun didn‘t work, etc.

In the end I handle it like in the movies: Jason doesn’t walk away from the last counselors, he fights them. If killed, we see him in the next movies or our matches.

Well, Jason didn't get killed the same way every time in the movies.  So when I play as Jason, Jason remembers.  ..lol

Anyways, For me its not about winning or losing, since the counselors are not really a team.   Its about either being a victim or surviving.    

On top of that, the devs didn't do a good job Combat mechanics and Jason killing.   So I can't just force myself into a situation where Jason is just going stand there and die.  Just like I can't do that when im playing as counselor.      

I chalk it down to mostly the kill squads being so painfully obvious about trying to get a Jason kill.     A few times.. I've had players who where very low key about it and almost got me. But that was rare.  Because most kill squads are loud and proud, and those ones get no luv'n from my sweet ass.

I have been killed a few times. But if I have Tommy and the sweater girl out against me I don't run and hide like a bitch. I fight it out. If I lose big deal. It can happen to the best Jasons.

• Like 2

Only a few times had the game just over a year, the first time didn't know it could happen. Usually pretty good against most squads lately, sometimes they don't even get as far as calling tj if you get the right power box. 

I’ve gotten killed once, but I have encountered many squads and such. Usually I check everybody’s level and take note of if multiple people join at once, etc. so then I make my priority the Tommy box, trap it, etc because if there’s no Tommy there’s no kill.  Another thing I did when there was a squad was on a big map like Jarvis House I put a trap in that small area (when the shack is on the top of the map)  and a Vanessa stepped in that AND the shack trap not even 2 mins after the match started while I was trapping the phone not too far away. I  knew she was going for that since I saw the sound circles from her, but that squad didn’t get what they wanted so they got all bitchy about it. 

I have only die three times, I am impossible to kill I am just too good at playing as Jason When survivors have the Jumper and have my mask off and Tommy is in game I use a good set of strats to kill the player who is the most important I am unstoppable as Jason 

Zero. They almost got me once. I kept kiting and shifting until I peeled Tommy just a bit too far from everyone else. They wanted ti too badly, and paid the price.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:47 PM, Alien_Number_Six said:

I have been killed a few times. But if I have Tommy and the sweater girl out against me I don't run and hide like a bitch. I fight it out. If I lose big deal. It can happen to the best Jasons.

Most of the best Jason are now league players, so they die regularly in competition.

I have died a total of three times. The second team complemented me afterward for not rage quitting. 

On 1/27/2020 at 12:24 PM, HuDawg said:

I don't think you understand.  I don't get killed as Jason because I don't let it happen.   

For Jason to be killed.  Jason has to allow it to happen by putting himself in the position to be killed.

I only have 3 goals when playing as Jason.  Kill who I can the best possible way..  Don't get killed as Jason.  .   

So if I played with your group and you get Tommy and the Sweater...  You won't be seeing much of me.  You'll be spending most of that time running around chasing shadows.

I'll put like like this.  Im a fun Jason to have in game if people play to escape or survive the full 20 mins.   But a really annoying trollish Jason if people only play to kill Jason.

Translation - If I lose my mask and Tommy & the Sweater Girl are around, I run and hide for the rest of the match.

27 minutes ago, ChaosLordWesker said:

Translation - If I lose my mask and Tommy & the Sweater Girl are around, I run and hide for the rest of the match.

I don't run.  (Don't have to run)    But I do hide.    

I hide even when I still have my mask on, and theres no Tommy or Sweater Girl.  

I just find it funny that counselors run from Jason all match long.  But then expect Jason to come to them when they have the set up for a Jason kill.    Now the shoe is on the other foot.   Now the counselors need to earn the kill..     And some people don't like that. 

Alls I can say is.  If the player playing as Jason complained about counselors running away and hiding,  the counselors would laugh.    Well, when I play as Jason and counselors are complaining about me 'running away and hiding'.  I laugh.

Take your L like a champ, Chump.  You got outplayed that time.  The next game is a whole different question.  Learn from errors and better yourself and your gameplay.

We all get outplayed, there's always someone better.

People will respect you more for it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChaosLordWesker said:

Take your L like a champ, Chump.  You got outplayed that time.  The next game is a whole different question.  Learn from errors and better yourself and your gameplay.

We all get outplayed, there's always someone better.

People will respect you more for it.

Theres no such thing as winners or losers in this game.  Theres only death or survival in this game.

So, Put the shoe on the foot for a second?  Does anything you posted make any sense?  I don't think so..

When playing as Jason, do counselors just all line up and let Jason kill them?   So how the fuck does it make any sense when counselors expect Jason to do exactly that?

Again, this on the players going for the Jason kill to be a lot more sneaky and subtle about it.  And 99% of the time, that isn't the case.   So those 'chumps' get nothing.  So if anyone needs to learn from their errors, its them.   

Take your death like a champ, Chump.

They beat you so much you had to flee in order to survive.  Point me to ANY scene in any F13 movie where Jason ran away from anyone.

You're a coward and a loser.

2 minutes ago, ChaosLordWesker said:

Take your death like a champ, Chump.

You're a coward and a loser.

… Oooh no, im a coward and loser!

Says the newbie who can't get the job done.    

Check my YT, I've got dozens of Jason kills. Without kill teams.

Just myself taking off that mask while holding the hand of a squeaker Tommy putting people like you down.

30 minutes ago, ChaosLordWesker said:

Check my YT, I've got dozens of Jason kills. Without kill teams.

Just myself taking off that mask while holding the hand of a squeaker Tommy putting people like you down.

You killing Jason doesn't matter.  The process is simple.  Its on Jason to make it difficult.  

I called you a newb.  Because, If you think...

Counselors try to avoid getting killed.  That's ok..

Jason trys to avoid getting killed 'COWARD"...   

Then clearly you expect two different rules, and that's the mark of the newb.  

Putting people like me down?  Well...  last I checked I have never been killed as Jason.    So don't compare me to the dear in the head light newbie kills you pull off.

Next game I play as Jason.   Im gonna strut around the map calling all the counselors who try and avoid me 'cowards'.    " COME TAKE THE L"..    I wonder if that will work?      LOL

Hel, i'll set a bunch of bear traps on the ground.  And tell everyone if they don't step in it right now.  YOU"RE A COWARD!    See these traps,  STEP IN IT RIGHT NOWAZA!

On 1/27/2020 at 3:44 PM, masterkeef42o said:

Surprisingly, I've only died maybe 2 or 3 times. I learned a good lesson one time when they tricked me into chasing them into a house and Tommy and the sweater girl were waiting to get me. So that made me start doing things like what i did in this video. Part of the reason i played it like that was because a group of players were talking trash and one said he was gonna get me when he came back as Tommy while i was killing him. So i made sure they couldn't kill me haha

You REALLY need to learn how to block.

5 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Putting people like me down?  Well...  last I checked I have never been killed as Jason.    So don't compare me to the dear in the head light newbie kills you pull off.

Next game I play as Jason.   Im gonna strut around the map calling all the counselors who try and avoid me 'cowards'.    " COME TAKE THE L"..    I wonder if that will work?      LOL

Hel, i'll set a bunch of bear traps on the ground.  And tell everyone if they don't step in it right now.  YOU"RE A COWARD!    See these traps,  STEP IN IT RIGHT NOWAZA!

You're a coward because the moment it looked like the tables were turned on you, and you became the hunted instead of the hunter, you ran.

You hid in the woods or the lake, crying and begging Mommy to make the mean teenagers stop bullying you.

There's a difference between someone who faces down Tommy and the Sweater Girl and emerges victorious or does their best and dies with honor and dignity, and a scrub POS like you that hides in the woods the moment his mask comes off then brags how he's never lost.

I'm not sure I've ever died as Jason. Memory's hazy, there may have been one time a couple years ago....

Because I realized early on that I suck as Jason and set my preference to Counselor. ;)

You're a coward because the moment it looked like the tables were turned on you, and you became the hunted instead of the hunter..

The irony of it all..  You literally keep proving my point.     Keep going..

There's a difference between someone who faces down Tommy and the Sweater Girl and emerges victorious or does their best and dies with honor and dignity, and a scrub POS like you that hides in the woods the moment his mask comes off then brags how he's never lost.

Dying with dignity?  That's a new one.

For the record, I never bragged about never losing.  Like I said, there are no winners and losers.  Just death or survival.

I don't expect counselors to just "LET ME" kill them.   So I don't expect Jason to "LET ME" kill him either.

Do you let Jason kill you easily as Counsellor?      Because if you don't.  You're not dying with dignity.   LMFAO

There is a slight difference in hiding from Jason all match long and hiding as Jason all match long though.

Counselors have no magic spot they can go to where Jason has zero ability to kill them.

Jason, on the other hand, can go out in the water and counselors can't kill him. 

I'm all for making it more difficult for counselors to kill me when I'm Jason.  Like if I know the lobby is a kill squad lobby, I'll purposely pick Part II and put 5 traps on the shack.  Good luck getting through that.  I've killed a Tommy Vanessa combo at my shack many times with this method.  If there's a boat and someone tries to take it, they're gonna live as Part II has zero ability to stop a boat.  If there's a car and I can't get a morph ambush shift,  then there's no chance at getting that either.  But most kill squads aren't trying to escape anyway and I will double trap the phone so I don't have that situation to deal with. 

Then if I'm in a match and don't know it's a kill squad and they've done the necessary steps to get to the point where they can possibly kill me.  I'll morph back to my shack and go into the room where the sweater is around the corner of the door sitting in stalk not moving and toggling sense to see if they're coming.  I've had some outstanding reactions of people coming out of the step back in shock reaction to Mother and into a grab kill in the shack.  If that fails and there's a Tommy and SG running around the camp, I'll try to bait them into separating a little, throw knives at them and then after a while if they're not separating and they're spraying each other repeatedly, I'll morph away and just sit until my morph comes back.  Activate stalk, activate sense, and morph near them.  Then shift directly off the morph and try to grab kill SG right in front of Tommy.  This doesn't always work, but when it does it's very satisfying.