Armani?

How many times have you died as Jason?

Posted (edited)

Zero.

@DontZzz34 @NickersLarge @SirMang

To be fair, I have only played the game a few months before I put it in its rightful place, the trash bin. No, I didn't really put it in the trash.. all my games are digital. I'm still here on the forums because I get bored and  sometimes people are talking about other things besides bugs/glitches etc. Also I'm patiently waiting for the day the game is no longer a flaming piece of 💩

Edited by F134Ever86

I enjoy these threads were people claim they've never died or hardly ever die.  It's like a badge of honor.  

2 minutes ago, SirMang said:

I enjoy these threads were people claim they've never died or hardly ever die.  It's like a badge of honor.  

Or we just haven't been gotten yet. I've been close 3 times. Honestly it doesn't matter to me if that comes to an end. When dying as Jason is so easy it's not a big deal.

• Like 1

I really don’t believe anyone that claims they’ve never died. They either 

1. Hide in the lake or run away

2. Leave if there’s a competent kill squad in the lobby

3. Rage quits before killed  

4. Has never had the balls to go against a good kill squad 

or all of the above. Sorry it’s the truth 

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

I really don’t believe anyone that claims they’ve never died. They either 

1. Hide in the lake or run away

2. Leave if there’s a competent kill squad in the lobby

3. Rage quits before killed  

4. Has never had the balls to go against a good kill squad 

or all of the above. Sorry it’s the truth 

Glad to see people are so presumptuous. 

• Thanks 1

I’ve died at least 10 times. Hopefully in the future they make the battle against kill squads less one sided. If they do that then I am resetting the number.

Had my first Jason death on my 821st match as Jason. 

Only took a good Vanessa & Tommy to do it in the end. My Knives seemed to be going through both of them without damaging them & the Vanessa was using the spray cancel trick.

Ive been dreading being killed as Jason for a while but was actually kinda relieved when it finally happened, even messaged the Vanessa to say well done after the match despite them using some questionable tactics. (Health spray cancelling & hitting Jason coming out of animations) 

Don't recall dying more than once as the same Jason. 

So far died as Part 3, 4, 5, 6, 9 and Savini.

For Part 9 and Savini I'd argue it didnt count because of a glitch, but I'll let you guys be the judge of that. 

At 5:30:

And at 12:24:

22 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

Don't recall dying more than once as the same Jason. 

So far died as Part 3, 4, 5, 6, 9 and Savini.

For Part 9 and Savini I'd argue it didnt count because of a glitch, but I'll let you guys be the judge of that. 

At 5:30:

And at 12:24:

The Savini one wasn't a glitch. The sweater will pull you out of shift. The part 9 one did glitch. But in your favor.

I think 7 0 8 less than 10 times safe in 2 years I play
But a few days ago they killed me almost without getting into fury mode just one Vanessa and tommy. Obviously first they took my mask off before going to my house

5 by my count. To be fair, another time was because I let my stepson try it. But even when I lose the mask, Tommy is in, and the sweater has been taken, I still go for the kills. Once I shifted right into a kill squad and by sheer blind luck, grabbed SG before anyone could react and killed her. Twice,  though, that tactic backfired and I died. But that's game play and the choices you make.  Cheers and game on,  my friends 

I lost track.. 😂 I died 4 or 5 times as Roy, switched to pt3. Didn't die for a long time, then got killed once. Switched back to roy and have died a handful of times since. Its too easy to kill Jason, so I don't lose any sleep over it. When they actually make it difficult again and I'm still dying, I'll have to start questioning my skill level a bit.. lol

I have less than 100 games as Jason, just don't like playing as the killer. I got this game to play against Jason. Even so, 3 legit kills against my Jason. Twice as part 2, once as 3.

I've been playing since day one, and I've died twice.  

I don't claim to be a great Jason player, but I'm pretty good.  The reason I've only been killed twice is a combination of the following:

1) I'm good at recognizing kill squads, so I go to work on killing the females.  If Tommy shows up, I make him my focus.  Yeah, I start slashing when I recognize they're trying to kill me.  And I don't stop either!

2) When they have everything set up (sweater and Tommy and have been beating me up), I shift away and watch from afar.  I don't hide, but I do bide my time.  I've had several times where they had a great chance but I happened to get some great shift-grab kills on the sweater girl or Tommy when they got slightly separated.

3) Sometimes I've just gotten lucky to not fall to my knees.  It's happened to me as a counselor plenty too, so I don't feel bad as I murder them when they did everything right.

4) During those really bad days, with 6-8 pocket knives, 8-10 health sprays, and 50-100 shotguns per map, I switched to counselor main after a few play sessions.  I stayed counselor main for a good 2-3 months during that span before I got bored and decided to devote myself to getting better to avoid the kill.

Edited to add:

5) I don't play private matches with all the really good players like many of y'all here.  I'm just a quickplay guy, usually with a friend or two.

ive died between maybe no less than 15 but no more than 20. i love fighting the kill squads. i always let them call tommy. i want the fight, win or lose. its one of the most, if not the most intense situations in the game, and i welcome the challange. ive been demasked, axe weilding tommy on the scene, sweater lady stinkin up the place, and still came out on top on many occasions. ive idioticly stormed into a whole gang of brats trying to kill me & still came out on top after a very close call. ive took on a few squads that regularly kill jason in less than five minutes & gained victory. not to say i havent been killed easily before a few times due to my own mistakes. it is not easy for jason to take on a great team, i will say that. i always go for it, i never run the clock out. you never know what kind of a crazy victory you may have had if you went in for the final confrontation. thats why its always worth the risk.

the last time i died was last week some time and it was bullshit!! i had already took sweater lady's knife earlier in the match. tommy was back, mask off & i had no knives. so i pulled a desperation move & shift grabbed sweater lady.. no 2nd knife.. tommy wasnt that close so i had a few seconds... BUT the kills dont promt cuz im on some uneven ground.. tommy gets there right on time & you know the rest... i shouldve had that tramp!!

im never salty about it cuz like i said, i have so much fun fighting it out with those little skamps. dying as jason isnt a big deal to me cuz like everybody says, its "easy" to kill jason. so what is there to be upset about if they accomplished the "easiest" part of the game? nobody gives jason props for what then should be considered the "hardest" part of the game. alotta time they rage quit if the kill is sabataged. i say if youre jason & they want you dead, go for the big kill & fight it out to the end. go for the glory, dont puss out. learn from your mistakes, get out there & crack some skulls. you wont have a more accomplished moment in the game than when you kill sweater lady right in front of tommy with your mask off, trust me. its worth it.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

ive died between maybe no less than 15 but no more than 20. i love fighting the kill squads. i always let them call tommy. i want the fight, win or lose. its one of the most, if not the most intense situations in the game, and i welcome the challange. ive been demasked, axe weilding tommy on the scene, sweater lady stinkin up the place, and still came out on top on many occasions. ive idioticly stormed into a whole gang of brats trying to kill me & still came out on top after a very close call. ive took on a few squads that regularly kill jason in less than five minutes & gained victory. not to say i havent been killed easily before a few times due to my own mistakes. it is not easy for jason to take on a great team, i will say that. i always go for it, i never run the clock out. you never know what kind of a crazy victory you may have had if you went in for the final confrontation. thats why its always worth the risk.

the last time i died was last week some time and it was bullshit!! i had already took sweater lady's knife earlier in the match. tommy was back, mask off & i had no knives. so i pulled a desperation move & shift grabbed sweater lady.. no 2nd knife.. tommy wasnt that close so i had a few seconds... BUT the kills dont promt cuz im on some uneven ground.. tommy gets there right on time & you know the rest... i shouldve had that tramp!!

im never salty about it cuz like i said, i have so much fun fighting it out with those little skamps. dying as jason isnt a big deal to me cuz like everybody says, its "easy" to kill jason. so what is there to be upset about if they accomplished the "easiest" part of the game? nobody gives jason props for what then should be considered the "hardest" part of the game. alotta time they rage quit if the kill is sabataged. i say if youre jason & they want you dead, go for the big kill & fight it out to the end. go for the glory, dont puss out. learn from your mistakes, get out there & crack some skulls. you wont have a more accomplished moment in the game than when you kill sweater lady right in front of tommy with your mask off, trust me. its worth it.

I like this. Good explanation bro. And it makes me laugh you call counselors brats.😂

13 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I like this. Good explanation bro. And it makes me laugh you call counselors brats.😂

thanks! @DontZzz34 is a great Triple T. thats a Tommy Tower Trapper. he puts an end to those brats braty plans right out the rip & does a great job at it. which is by all means your best course of action really.

21 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

thanks! @DontZzz34 is a great Triple T. thats a Tommy Tower Trapper. he puts an end to those brats braty plans right out the rip & does a great job at it. which is by all means your best course of action really.

Thanks dude. Just took me some time to gain knowledge on higher chance of tommy box spawn locations. Takes a mix of luck and knowledge preventing the call. 

16 hours ago, SirMang said:

Indeed... Although some people here are 100% honest about it, others will not be.
    The answers should ALL also include how many attempts to kill your Jason have been made?... and that does not mean how many times did someone grab the sweater in your matches... Grabbing the sweater IS NOT a kill attempt... Using the sweater with Tommy present and properly armed is a kill attempt, whether the kill squad had anything to do with taking your mask or not is another matter... and exactly how often has ANYONE seen this fail? Success rate is pretty damned high when the mask is off and the sweater is used in Tommy's presence. Just because Tommy and sweater girl are wandering around hand in hand does not necessarily constitute a kill attempt... At minimum, there has to be a fight to remove the mask... AND the use of the sweater with Tommy present. Failing to get the mask off is NOT a kill attempt as many players will try to fight you, whether to remove your mask or not with zero desire to even kill Jason... I do this when I feel the Jason player is being an asshole, just to put the fear off it into him... and I say "him" because I cannot remember ever playing against a female Jason player that was an asshole.
    I have also seen many kills squads that could not remove the mask and just escaped in a car or to the cops without continuing to try so they can actually make a kill attempt. Just having a kill squad present IS NOT a kill attempt.
    If Tommy does not make it into a match... then NO kill attempt is even possible... Kill squad or no kill squad. And sometimes, you can kill the entire kill squad before they have a chance to make an attempt... which means there was no attempt to survive against.
     Another question that needs to be answered with this is... How many times did you play keep away after losing your mask?... This question in particular is VERY important here... but these are not things people keep track of... The answer would often be an embarrassment to anyone that feels it is embarrassing to die as Jason.
    Also... any player that plays far more offline bots than multiplayer (and yes, there are some of these)... is going to have a lesser number of deaths as Jason as well. The bots make no attempt at the kill.
     My use of the word "you" in these questions is not directed at you Mr. Mang… but at everyone that makes grand claims... or claims not so grand... Number of deaths vs actual attempts is kind of important here. And it is entirely possible for a player to have zero deaths as Jason for the simple reason that a proper attempt was never made against them.

As for myself... within my first six months or so I died three times... The great Jason nerf of 2017 began soon after I purchased this game, and it seemed like I was the only one who even wanted to play as Jason at that point... It was literally the best time to learn how to fight as Jason. I do not remember the number of attempts made on me by that point, but there were quite a few more than actual deaths. I was usually saved by a glitch of some sort and there were a few different glitches back then. I also did not have many friends to play the game with at that time... so diving head first into quick play, I saw many kill squads... they just did not always get a proper attempt.
     It was after my third death as Jason that I met @GeneiJin… and I admit, I was a bit salty the first time he killed me... which as I remember, I actually had to ask him on the forums here how many attempts it took him... and his answer was four. But I cannot say that all four attempts were what I would call proper attempts as I may have killed him before he could make a proper attempt and he may not have come back as Tommy in some of these matches... I do not remember the details of these matches. But after Jin killed my Jason twice... I was at five deaths and stopped keeping track, at that point I just referred to it a few times for a while.
      Jin has been on my friends list since I met him in quick play... maybe the second time I met him... but I don't remember who gave who the invite. He taught me there is no shame in dying as Jason and we have played many games since then, and he has killed me quite a few times. I do not know if he has kept track, but he may show up to comment... At this point I would actually be interested to know how many times he has got me... I am not sure I would want to venture a guess as to how many times he has killed me now. Each game with Jin is a learning experience and I actually enjoy facing his attempts to kill me... He is the most polite Jason Hunter I have ever met... and in my opinion is the only one of them that has earned the nickname "The Jason Killer."... Most of the attempts he makes that I do see... the Jason player dies... And some that I have seen him kill I consider to be much better at playing Jason than myself.
      Not every match against Jin has even been him attempting to kill me either... In one recent game, he went for the boat and made it out... and a week or so before that, he went for the boat and I caught him. In most games though, it is his main focus... but there are times I rob him of the opportunity to get make an attempt.
      The only part of this I do keep track of now is how many matches I can survive against Jin's mission to kill me... My best so far is seven matches in a row against him before he kills me again... and I only got that many in a row through dumb luck for the most part. If you lose your mask against Jin's sweater girl and Tommy is present, you are not going anywhere. He has the timing down to a science. A mistake from Tommy or a glitch is Jason's only hope to survive the attempt at that point... and I don't care how good of a Jason player someone thinks they are... You will only last so many matches before he gets you.

I run into fewer kill squads than some players as I do often play with groups of friends that do not even bother attempting to kill Jason... But there have been a few kill squads that got me in quick play too since the first three... and a few kills squads have got me when I was with some friends too... and there have actually been many failed attempts through the weapon not kneeling me or a glitch and more often a mistake made by Tommy or sweater girl... Long distance knife throwing has given me quite a few sweater girl kills when they thought they had me dead to rights if I would have gotten too close... and other times I get lucky with a shift grab and sweater girl has no pocket knife... I always keep choke on all of my Jasons, not just for this reason either... against a group, or in the battle for the car, it is often your only chance to get off that grab kill.
      I am also not what people would call a "try hard" Jason player... If I was, I sure as shit wouldn't be using Part IV 99% of the time... Although I do adjust tactics when I know there is a kill squad... I still just go about my business... collect my throwing knives, try to keep the cops from getting called... and leave an open invite for a car to be started.

14 hours ago, shady said:

twice to @GeneiJin others have tried but i have thwarted there attempts

Only twice?... I am curious, do you know how many times he has tried to kill you?... Even a rough estimate? 
    I have heard you are an awesome Jason player... but I have never seen you in quick play that I can remember.

2 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

nobody gives jason props for what then should be considered the "hardest" part of the game.

I can only name one that does "give Jason props" for surviving his kill attempt... GeneiJin… Most Jason hunters get pretty rude when it doesn't go their way, but not Jin… he is one of the most polite players you will find in quick play... I give credit where credit is due.
    By your post, it sounds like you should keep asphyxiate at the ready on your Jason variants... just in case that "no room for a kill" happens again... That is the worst time for that one to happen.