mattshotcha

Weekly BEYOND Thread - 8.27.2019

6 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

double post be damned.

another question: is it possible with the lawsuit in play to add somewhat of a "personal bubble" for jason? where if more than one brat is in said bubble jasons chops are more effective. like if its 2 brats in the bubble damage is x2, if its 3 brats damage is x3 ect.. like a small invisible parameter around jason that if a group is standing in they become effected ? thatd be sweeet! sure would stop the gangs from gangbanging.

This is a good idea. 

Just another thing that doesn’t make sense. Counselors have a friendship perk that allows them to do more damage when in a group. It’s like they encourage people to gang up on him. 

Jason should be able to also do more damage if people are ganging up. It’s extremely hard keeping your mask with a large group with machetes, axes, and shotguns

44 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

it is a little odd how jason takes a swipe at sweet little deb and her reaction is "ouch" then she lays him out flat with a 2x4 no big deal haha seems a little ridiculas but hey deb needs a chance too!

:

has there been any serious talks about mask HP or perhaps reworking the "resist" bar to only fill once instead of restarting after the brats make you kneel down thats a good @mattshotcha 😢

KmIbx7K.gif

• Haha 2

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:56 AM, DontZzz34 said:

Yes. I have a question. Why did you guys make killing Jason so easy? This is a huge balance issue in the game that needs to be higher priority to make difficult. It isn’t a fair fight for Jason. When are you guys planning on making the kill hard and what is the plan to make it hard?

Also why did you guys allow counselors to be able to deal more damage than Jason??? 1 hit de masks is insanely overpowered. It just amazes me this kind of stuff is even allowed to happen in the game. 

I agree

many low-level player refund after play json

they are killed by high level counselor

high level counselors have legendery perks (swift attack, thicked skin, medic)

important problem of this game

next thread should why it's so easy to kill jason

https://www.twitch.tv/immortalkk/video/471149924?t=1h51m20s

level 150 and 1000++ hours json player video  

is this horror game?

10 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

double post be damned

Fixed. Please report accidental double posts so we can fix them :)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, [kor]jason said:

I agree

many low-level player refund after play json

they are killed by high level counselor

high level counselors have legendery perks (swift attack, thicked skin, medic)

important problem of this game

next thread should why it's so easy to kill jason

https://www.twitch.tv/immortalkk/video/471149924?t=1h51m20s

level 150 and 1000++ hours json player video  

is this horror game?

Yeah its a really good question...... why did they make him so easy to kill? It’s honestly beyond me. 

A horror game? Hardly ever it is. Only is scary if Jason player knows how to use stalk. Other than that it’s more of a game of fun and comedy. A lot of lols happen while playing. As much as I want it scarier I still enjoy it a lot as it is though. Once they added dance emotes and you stun a Jason and dance on him. Just makes it funny. 

On 8/24/2019 at 7:42 AM, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah its a really good question...... why did they make him so easy to kill? It’s honestly beyond me. 

A horror game? Hardly ever it is. Only is scary if Jason player knows how to use stalk. Other than that it’s more of a game of fun and comedy. A lot of lols happen while playing. As much as I want it scarier I still enjoy it a lot as it is though. Once they added dance emotes and you stun a Jason and dance on him. Just makes it funny. 

C’mon dontzzzz, I thought you were one of the good ones. Under no circumstances should the baddest mother fucker on the planet be danced on. It’s already fucked up when Jasons monster swing hits Tiffany she’s immediately  still able to knock him on his ass. Somethings off there. 

Maybe let my man bust some moves his own too. 

Wow think of the times you had to chase s player across the map dancing at you from time to time I mean straight disrespectful. Then I finally catch them. Don’t you wish you could dance on that bitch?  Rage quitting would jump up 75%

2 hours ago, NickersLarge said:

C’mon dontzzzz, I thought you were one of the good ones. Under no circumstances should the baddest mother fucker on the planet be danced on. It’s already fucked up when Jasons monster swing hits Tiffany she’s immediately  still able to knock him on his ass. Somethings off there. 

Maybe let my man bust some moves his own too. 

Wow think of the times you had to chase s player across the map dancing at you from time to time I mean straight disrespectful. Then I finally catch them. Don’t you wish you could dance on that bitch?  Rage quitting would jump up 75%

I guess some people look at dance emotes differently. Some find them fun/funny and others find it disrespectful. I find them funny even if I’m Jason...... it doesn’t bother me if a counselor gets a lucky stun in and dances on me. I get back up and murder their ass or troll them back somehow. Jason can still troll counselors!! There’s always room for revenge 😈

Here's a technical question I've been curious about as of late.

Are the dedicated servers hosted on a separate machine for each platform, or are they all housed on the same machine?

• Like 1

Didn't quite get to all of these this past episode, but answered as many as time allowed. Closing thread and will fire up a fresh thread for next week.