Has anyone here ever been banned for some really odd reason? I recently found out that I was supposedly banned because I have DLC without a license? I found out I cant be unbanned after submitting a claim to the site. I cant help but feel really cheated out of my money from the developers. I bought the emotes and and summer costumes which totaled to be like $5. Like really? The developers cant see I paid them with my own money and still ban me? Who doesnt have $5 to pay for DLC is beyond me. Ive never felt so wronged in my entire life lol

DLC is tied to your account so the only way you were Banned for using DLC without a license was for something you didn’t purchase.... and possibly hacked to get use of.

What platform do you play on ?

What other DLC have you used in game?

@mattshotcha

is there any other info you can provide here?

Oh yeah, I should be able to provide whatever proof that is needed. I had bought the game sometime this last July through steam, and a couple weeks back I bought the game again to gift it to my brothers account and maybe there could be some confusion th1718673308_Steam8_20_201912_56_30PM.thumb.png.10bea7667d0cf38ee1633ee60da273fb.png ere? The emote pack and summer pack are the only DLC I have purchased. Here is a screenshot.

1 hour ago, Cheese balls said:

I was supposedly banned because I have DLC without a license? I found out I cant be unbanned after submitting a claim to the site. I cant help but feel really cheated out of my money from the developers.

Did you use a DLC unlocker?... If so then... then they will know... and if so... unlocking a DLC that you did not pay for... and you feel you were cheated out of your money?

If you didn't use the unlocker, then you should not have been banned for that... but like I said... they will know... You never get banned for one offense.... it takes multiple uses that are detected... If EAC is banning people by mistake like that, I think we would hear about it more often than... once... But hey, anything is possible... kind of.   
    Does your brother use the same computer as you?... does he use the DLC unlocker?... possibly without your knowledge?... perhaps that has something to do with it?... File sharing on steam could be the issue.
    Anyway, if there was a mistake here... I hope they get you back in game.

I just bought the DLC through the steam marketplace I guess. Im not sure of what the DLC unlocker is honestly. And no my brother uses a separate computer than mine. And no he purchased his DLC as well.

Hey, we don't disclose ban information in public.

All I'll say is that DLC license bans are delivered to users found to have DLC they did not unlock by official means.

19 minutes ago, Cheese balls said:

So all you're saying is that you guys wont help me? although I can provide substantial evidence that I bought my DLC?

You will probably need to reach out to the support team, they can investigate the ban.

The forums isn’t the place to resolve this situation.

• Like 1

I've reached out to them multiple times and they dont seem willing to help me either, otherwise I wouldn't have made a post about this. I dont know how else to reach out if im not getting any support at all.

On 8/20/2019 at 6:12 PM, Cheese balls said:

I've reached out to them multiple times and they dont seem willing to help me either, otherwise I wouldn't have made a post about this. I dont know how else to reach out if im not getting any support at all.

Good luck.

Here's a question cuz im not sure how steam works. Is it possible someone posted an unlicensed dlc pack in the marketplace?? Because it wouldn't be the first time something was distributed falsely(savini)