Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Where is the email or Web Address to Submit questions to The Beyond Stream Broadcast.

If I’m not mistaking, I believe they stream it live on Twitch and questions can be asked during the stream. I watched the very first Beyond live and they were selecting questions during the stream. 

29 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Anyone know where to submit questions to The Beyond streaming email.

I wish, I got a whole list but they do questions from the chat, not emailed ones. A forum thread could work too, as it could keep duplicates from piling up. 

@mattshotcha, would it be possible to answer questions from a thread on the forum if there was one dedicated to the streams?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I wish, I got a whole list but they do questions from the chat, not emailed ones. A forum thread could work too, as it could keep duplicates from piling up. 

@mattshotcha, would it be possible to answer questions from a thread on the forum if there was one dedicated to the streams?

It just seems that Hardcore fans of the game in the forums should get there questions answered first.

it would be nice to have a place on the forums just for Beyond Stream.

Matt does a good job of sorting threw the chat mess and answering many questions. Also gives many shout outs and hellos. Tune in and drop a few lines.

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Matt does a good job of sorting threw the chat mess and answering many questions. Also gives many shout outs and hellos. Tune in and drop a few lines.

I agree, Matt does do an excellent job with chat. Sometimes things don’t get brought up and it would be nice to have a place for them to be brought up here and answered there.

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

It just seems that Hardcore fans of the game in the forums should get there questions answered first.

it would be nice to have a place on the forums just for Beyond Stream.

I understand your enthusiasm but I think just getting to ask would and have an answer would be enough for most people. 

I whole heartedly agree with the second part though.

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Anyone know where to submit questions to The Beyond streaming email.

Strigoi, I got your question via PM! We'll chat on it in stream for sure!

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I love this idea. I will create a master thread later today for next week's BEYOND. We can have people fill it in and I'll lock it after the episode and make a new one for the following week.

For this week, I'm up against the wall as I go live shortly, so we'll shoot for a good thread of questions for next week.

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I agree, Matt does do an excellent job with chat. Sometimes things don’t get brought up and it would be nice to have a place for them to be brought up here and answered there.

I understand your enthusiasm but I think just getting to ask would and have an answer would be enough for most people. 

I whole heartedly agree with the second part though.

I appreciate that feedback. I agree, while we try to answer everything brought up, not everyone can attend.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Strigoi, I got your question via PM! We'll chat on it in stream for sure!

I love this idea. I will create a master thread later today for next week's BEYOND. We can have people fill it in and I'll lock it after the episode and make a new one for the following week.

For this week, I'm up against the wall as I go live shortly, so we'll shoot for a good thread of questions for next week.

I appreciate that feedback. I agree, while we try to answer everything brought up, not everyone can attend.

Thanks for awnsering Matt Shotcha. im really excited about having a forum thread question spot for The Beyond broadcast stream.

• Like 2

I'm interested in the stream today to see if there is any mention of the dedicated server issues and if they have an idea what the fix is or what went wrong.