Sign in to follow this  

img_2013.jpg

img_2025.jpg

Costume/Latex created is by J3 Jason Costumes

Part 7 Jason Hockey Mask is by Joshua Dedman

Part 7 Jason Hood is by Kyle Nielsen

My legit and official and 1st Professional Part 7 Jason costume! Just to inform all these talented men work and dedicate themselves to their crafts and to me they are one of the best in the Indie Market! I spent a total of $692.60 total for this dream cosplay! So if you are wanting to buy from them make sure you have patience as they will send updates and other questions to help you out! And taxes and shipping are also different!

Full Body pics will be uploaded soon. 💚

• Like 1

Saw this in the discord. Looks amazing and worth the money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Very cool stuff you got there @Jason Todd Voorhees

It is one bad ass costume!!

Thank you OCT! Its one of the best spending I did!

49 minutes ago, HaydenX said:

Saw this in the discord. Looks amazing and worth the money.

Hey Hayden! and yeah I agree that it's truly is worth the money!

Phenomenal assembly! Everything looks fantastic! I can't wait to see the full body pic with your chains.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 8:42 AM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Phenomenal assembly! Everything looks fantastic! I can't wait to see the full body pic with your chains.

Thank you! and I cant wait to show it off as well! 

On 9/11/2019 at 4:27 PM, Fair Play said:

@Jason Todd Voorhees, nicely done. I can't wait to see the final presentation.

Thank you fair play! hearing this from you guys makes me happy I joined this forum!

51 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Thank you fair play! hearing this from you guys makes me happy I joined this forum!

No problem brother. We gotta keep lifting each other up and show support when we can.

70926497_759534064464726_406816755361513

70841931_759534137798052_199262612824155

70237597_759533997798066_896356676788027

It's completed! @Fair Play @NthnButAGoodTime @m3ga_monk3y.cfg @HaydenX @OCT 31 1978

What I need to work on

......the head turning the latex limits the signature turn head and then body movement.

Overall

Im very mobile and its ok to breath within it which is good for me when I go to cons or other creepy locations like hayrides.  

@Jason Todd Voorhees

It looks fantastic!!!! I love all the details!

Great work getting it all together!

if there was anything to add it might be a few minor details like a black dry brush on some of the tears of the fabric of the outfit and maybe also on the chains to give it a really weathered look? 

Other wise it is perfect the way it is!!

6 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Jason Todd Voorhees

It looks fantastic!!!! I love all the details!

Great work getting it all together!

if there was anything to add it might be a few minor details like a black dry brush on some of the tears of the fabric of the outfit and maybe also on the chains to give it a really weathered look? 

Other wise it is perfect the way it is!!

Ima def try to get the chains to look rusted!

Well done! Everything looks great!

I agree with the notes about some finishing touches with the cloth and the chain. that little bit of extra will take it from "crisp new fabric and bright new chains" to "stuff dragged up from the bottom of the lake".

Less a costume note and more of a safety note, just from the image it looks like there's still an edge to the machete. Prior to a convention or some sort of public display, it will be a good idea to grind down the edge on the machete.  Depending on the venue, you may not be allowed in the door with the edge on it, but might be able to get through if it's ground flat.

Great job!

8 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Well done! Everything looks great!

I agree with the notes about some finishing touches with the cloth and the chain. that little bit of extra will take it from "crisp new fabric and bright new chains" to "stuff dragged up from the bottom of the lake".

Less a costume note and more of a safety note, just from the image it looks like there's still an edge to the machete. Prior to a convention or some sort of public display, it will be a good idea to grind down the edge on the machete.  Depending on the venue, you may not be allowed in the door with the edge on it, but might be able to get through if it's ground flat.

Great job!

I was going to go buy a plastic machete for the convention.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:51 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

70926497_759534064464726_406816755361513

70841931_759534137798052_199262612824155

70237597_759533997798066_896356676788027

It's completed! @Fair Play @NthnButAGoodTime @m3ga_monk3y.cfg @HaydenX @OCT 31 1978

What I need to work on

......the head turning the latex limits the signature turn head and then body movement.

Overall

Im very mobile and its ok to breath within it which is good for me when I go to cons or other creepy locations like hayrides.  

Sorry for being offline a while. Looks pretty good so far, Probably just me but that hood looks a bit deformed 😆 

2 hours ago, HaydenX said:

Sorry for being offline a while. Looks pretty good so far, Probably just me but that hood looks a bit deformed 😆 

I love it! haha makes it look like the underwater scene when Kane pops out and his flesh looks bloated.

@OCT 31 1978 @NthnButAGoodTime Also forgot to mention in person it does have aspects of weathering on it like light brown dirt and very faint black spots lol I forgot to mention about that in the responses, because from a far it doesn't look weathered unless someone zooms in with the camera.

• Like 1