Seraphic King

What is the point in killing a low level Jason?

Just now, thrawn3054 said:

True. If I wasn't so bad at knives it would be my go to method.

Offline bots is the best place to practice... Focus on the spot where the crosshairs come up on your screen and line them up... tap the throw button and it quickly becomes hard to miss.

3 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Offline bots is the best place to practice... Focus on the spot where the crosshairs come up on your screen and line them up... tap the throw button and it quickly becomes hard to miss.

I rotate my camera so much that quick throws rarely work for me.

3 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Trolls will find their way there. It is inevitable.

Yes they will, bit by then I'll be a high level player. I will say, I've already come across a few trolls. Not a ton, but a few. It seems most players (especially late teens and older), genuinely want to play the game "properly." It tends to be 12 year old boys that do a lot of trolling. But I've met some nice 10-12 year old boys as well. But overall, that's the trolling crowd.

14 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I rotate my camera so much that quick throws rarely work for me.

When executing a quick throw... don't rotate your camera. Line them up where the crosshairs will appear on your screen as if you were aiming a throw, the crosshairs will always appear in the same spot on your screen and that is were the quick throw will hit. Also remember distance is a factor, after ten yards or so you have to raise the crosshair up a bit for each yard beyond or the knife will be too low... not much, just a bit. This does add up over distance though.... I have been practicing long range quick throws for a while now and can hit fairly consistently with them at quite the distance... Tap and release quick, do not hold the button.
   It is the center of the crosshairs that you really have to worry about... the further away they are, the smaller the target they are. It really just takes some practice.
   If they are zig zagging, you will miss 90% of the time. They are just wasting stamina here anyway and you will be gaining ground on them when compared to them just running away from you... Wait for the opportune moment, when they are running directly away from you. It is a game of patience for quick throws... and some will miss... But if you have them centered in the crosshairs properly, they cannot dodge a quick throw as they cannot see it coming.
   Also... when a counselors fear builds, you can use their stumble animation for an easy target... This is what makes Vanessa garbage to me... she goes into fear too quickly and stumbles a lot in high fear... She is just an easy target when her speed cannot help her.
   Practicing quick throws will cost you a great many missed throws until you get better at it... but it is worth taking the time to learn and get better at it in my opinion.

13 hours ago, Daddy said:

Yes they will, bit by then I'll be a high level player. I will say, I've already come across a few trolls. Not a ton, but a few. It seems most players (especially late teens and older), genuinely want to play the game "properly." It tends to be 12 year old boys that do a lot of trolling. But I've met some nice 10-12 year old boys as well. But overall, that's the trolling crowd.

Most of the trolls I run into are guys. Age is not a factor really... but I do not run into many trolls that are older. Some kids are trolls, some are not. But the same can be said about any age group. To tell the truth, most of the trolls I meet are adults though... I am not saying that women cannot be trolls, I just rarely see a troll that is female... You would think this would contribute to a quick extinction for trolls, but that does not seem to be the case.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Daddy said:

The experience each player has with trolls will vary. Keep in mind that even high level players can be trolled just as much as low level players. It all depends on how thick one's skin is when it comes to trolling attempts.

Enjoy the low trolling experience while you can.

• Like 1

@Ahab I just realized that you were right, in private matches quick block does not work. I’ve been playing quick play lobbies and quick block was decent. But in private matches it really doesn’t.

On 8/19/2019 at 9:55 PM, Seraphic King said:

I’ve encountered too many level 150 kill squads who gang r*pe level 5s & 10s. They stun him with a shotgun or a bat and then they hit him right when he gets up giving him no time to react. Why use those cheap tactics on a person who is new to the game? That’s why whenever I’m in a kill squad lobby and the Jason is a low level I sprint to get the sweater first 😂😂😂. Some of y’all may have issues with that but I don’t give a f*ck 😂😂😂

Do what you gotta do, I have no sympathy for the players who drive new players away.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Seraphic King said:

@Ahab I just realized that you were right, in private matches quick block does not work. I’ve been playing quick play lobbies and quick block was decent. But in private matches it really doesn’t.

It was a whole lot easier to see if you played for a good length of time before the engine upgrade.

15 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Do what you gotta do, I have no sympathy for the players who drive new players away.

If it was possible to have less than no sympathy for someone, then people who drive other players away would receive less than no sympathy from me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1