Sign in to follow this  
jimmy Conwway

today is even worst

My Goodness, what a shame. Today is even worst. cant get even a game and ive been all the afternoom....

I should buy another game... If you planing to buy it dont do it.

The servers seem okay to me. I was able to find games last night. 

They should still fix how it works though. You shouldn't have to cancel and research every 2 minutes. Otherwise it'll have you searching for like 10 minutes and put you in a lobby by yourself.

Playing on Steam and was able to get into a few full games. Although it seemed to take longer than usual..

damn. i hate to hear that.. i never really have a problem loading a game up.. what platform you play on & what part of the world do you hail from ??

this would be a freakin nightmare for me if this happened!!

I can't get into dedicated server lobbies if I play by myself.  It will go to the 6 minute mark and put me in P2P lobbies.

There are certain friends on my friend list who can get into dedicated servers and ones who cannot.  There's no rhyme or reason.

Last night was the first time I was in a US Official Server since before the patch.  I was beginning to think they no longer existed.

That person left and someone else had to host, so we tried a newer player to the game to be our host.  Took 4 minutes and we got thrown into an EU server.

We're all in the US btw so our pings were outstanding.  

On 8/19/2019 at 2:46 PM, jimmy Conwway said:

My Goodness, what a shame. Today is even worst. cant get even a game and ive been all the afternoom....

I should buy another game... If you planing to buy it dont do it.

Ummmmm....ok I am sorry you are having problems connecting, hopefully this gets fixed soon.

• Thanks 1

Still sucks on my end. Playing on PS4, live in USA, mid-south region, 400mbps internet package. 'Gonna try Steam to see if there's any difference.

6 hours ago, SirMang said:

I can't get into dedicated server lobbies if I play by myself.  It will go to the 6 minute mark and put me in P2P lobbies.

There are certain friends on my friend list who can get into dedicated servers and ones who cannot.  There's no rhyme or reason.

Last night was the first time I was in a US Official Server since before the patch.  I was beginning to think they no longer existed.

That person left and someone else had to host, so we tried a newer player to the game to be our host.  Took 4 minutes and we got thrown into an EU server.

We're all in the US btw so our pings were outstanding.  

This. Trying again right now on PS4 and have not been successful. I've been canceling and re-establishing every 2 min for the last 30 min. I've NEVER had this much trouble before. It normally only takes me 3-5 tries max but I eventually get into a public lobby. On my 3rd try I decided to wait past the 2 min mark and at 4:40 it put me in a private lobby with another player. There was no server listed that's how I know it was private. I am in the US.

I'm watching a streamer right now on PS4 and he has no trouble getting into lobbies but he also has one other person in a party. He is in US as well.

And as I've been typing this I've been searching for a QP lobby and AGAIN at around the 4 min mark it put me in a private lobby with 2 other players.

I want to play PS4 as I'm only level 117 and want those last 3 kills but it looks like I'm going to have to once again switch to PC. This is getting ridiculous.

PS4 servers are finally back to normal for me. Had no issues at all finding US servers the past two nights. Thought my pings were a lot higher than normal, but realized my wifi hogging children were the reason for that, lol.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2019 at 5:36 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

PS4 servers are finally back to normal for me. Had no issues at all finding US servers the past two nights. Thought my pings were a lot higher than normal, but realized my wifi hogging children were the reason for that, lol.

I had server issues yesterday evening. If there is a server setting to help us get into games, please share.

23 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I had server issues yesterday evening. If there is a server setting to help us get into games, please share.

No setting to share, servers were back to a crap shoot last night. The previous two nights gave false hope.

I am however seeing something I haven't see though since pre-dedicated servers. The message normally changes from "Searching for dedicated servers" to "Checking session for room" and then you connect. Last night I was getting that dreaded third message, "Search cooldown." I haven't seen that message since before the dedicated servers.

21 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

No setting to share, servers were back to a crap shoot last night. The previous two nights gave false hope.

I am however seeing something I haven't see though since pre-dedicated servers. The message normally changes from "Searching for dedicated servers" to "Checking session for room" and then you connect. Last night I was getting that dreaded third message, "Search cooldown." I haven't seen that message since before the dedicated servers.

This makes me sad, I love this game!