Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

Try hard Jason starter pack

Part 3 Jason with machete 

Bloody skins

Only uses choke kill or head punch and uses no flashy/cool kills or they will just slash everyone to death 

Only uses direct approach and doesn’t care to get any cinematic jump scare kills in stalk

Relies on shift heavily and only uses stalk for a VHS effect on counselor to mess with their head 

If people escape/survive/or if they get defeated they automatically rage quit

Their only goal is to clear the lobby as quickly as possible. Killing as fast as they can is the #1 goal and cinematic kills don’t matter!

I hope no one takes offense to this or gets upset. It’s all for the lols/is just a joke. 😃😂

• Haha 2

Kinda on the fence w choke and head punch kills. I actually think the choke kill is cool as fuck. Head punch, cool for 8 but gets a little old. I do carry choke for for the musical driver seat game and like I said, I actually like it. I know it seems a little easy,  But it’s also easy to kill Jason. I could argue that just hoping in and out the window is an easy move too but I won’t because as when you’re Jason the goal is to find them, kill them. If you’re the councilor, don’t get killed. I don’t have problem w stashing. I don’t do it because it’s not as fun and grab kills are cooler. But when u think about, it’s really the smart thing to do. 

I kno ur joking but it’s like most of the public lobbies are bitter as fuck unless everyone escapes. 

Anyway good post

Definitely Part 3 or Part 8. Oh and Roy too. I considering all 3 of them just boring to play as.

The rest is spot on.

Also Savini when I see him. I haven't seen many relaxed players who use Savini in different ways.

2 hours ago, HowAreYa said:

You're right though 😂

Lol yes. Just my observations from playing. 

46 minutes ago, NickersLarge said:

Kinda on the fence w choke and head punch kills. I actually think the choke kill is cool as fuck. Head punch, cool for 8 but gets a little old. I do carry choke for for the musical driver seat game and like I said, I actually like it. I know it seems a little easy,  But it’s also easy to kill Jason. I could argue that just hoping in and out the window is an easy move too but I won’t because as when you’re Jason the goal is to find them, kill them. If you’re the councilor, don’t get killed. I don’t have problem w stashing. I don’t do it because it’s not as fun and grab kills are cooler. But when u think about, it’s really the smart thing to do. 

I kno ur joking but it’s like most of the public lobbies are bitter as fuck unless everyone escapes. 

Anyway good post

I always keep the choke kill or head punch for my quick kills to. Especially for the car. But then I’ll have the other 2-3 kill slots for some cool looking ones. 

I don’t have an issue with slashing either. As Jason it’s smart to do to avoid getting stabbed with pk’s. But I agree, I’d rather finish everyone off with a cool grab kill. So I guess collecting pk’s is a thing. 

And thanks. All for fun. 

35 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Definitely Part 3 or Part 8. Oh and Roy too. I considering all 3 of them just boring to play as.

The rest is spot on.

Also Savini when I see him. I haven't seen many relaxed players who use Savini in different ways.

I guess I didn’t think of the other Jason’s people try hard with. 

Good additions. 

If anyone else has anything to add to the list please do. 🤣

Sweaty Try-hard Jasons?

Cops get called?  Rage Quits

4-seaters gets out with only one player?  Rage Quits

Gets Sweater-ed and kneel stun? Rage Quits

Final Jenny Dances with only 4 seconds left in the game? Rage Quits.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Part 3 Jason with machete 

Bloody skins

Only uses choke kill or head punch and uses no flashy/cool kills or they will just slash everyone to death 

Only uses direct approach and doesn’t care to get any cinematic jump scare kills in stalk

Relies on shift heavily and only uses stalk for a VHS effect on counselor to mess with their head 

If people escape/survive/or if they get defeated they automatically rage quit

Their only goal is to clear the lobby as quickly as possible. Killing as fast as they can is the #1 goal and cinematic kills don’t matter!

I hope no one takes offense to this or gets upset. It’s all for the lols/is just a joke. 😃😂

I feel so attacked right now. Lol.

Guilty as charged on one or 2 of the things, now ask me if I care.LOL I have one or 2 to add that I'm guilty of. 1 Spent/spends hours playing against the bots to figure out the Tommy radio house spawn patterns and trapping that power box. 2 Double trapping the entrance to the shack.     I main 5 or 2 after weapon swap.LOL To be fair right now 95% or more of environmental kills glitch out so you can't use those and even some of the normal grab kills are glitching too.

All those long kills just for players to use choke or headpunch. 😂

Sometimes choke is the only option available in some areas. The kill spacing.

Longer kills give players a chance to quit mid kill.

5 out 7 quit before the match is over when I solo quickplay.

Very true. Players will find the most efficient ways to clear a lobby and stick with it.

Slashing and fastest grab kills. Everytime I go for an environmental kill it bugs out.

Don't play as Part 3. He is common to see in quickplay with new players.

13 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Sometimes choke is the only option available in some areas. The kill spacing.

I have choke on all my Jasons at all times.... Not really for spacing though. Choke or head punch are your only chance to get a grab kill against a group of two or more counselors, whether grabbing a driver out of a car and someone else is there to defend them, or just fighting a group and you hit grab by mistake or as a reflex... Unless of course you luck out and grab someone right beside an environment kill, and considering this environment kill does not glitch out... If your do grab someone right beside an environment kill it is just as quick to pull it off as choke or head punch.
   Although I do like to find the most efficient way of doing anything really... I don't always go with the most efficient way to clear a lobby, I like to play with my victims... it is just a game after all. I can still have fun even if a bunch escape... but it can be disappointing if too many escape.

@DontZzz34 On the (very) rare occasion that I play Part III... there is always someone who thinks I am a noob. I don't bother with weapon swapping. I either get a good jump scare out of these players, or a mountain of salt... and sometimes a good jump scare with a mountain of salt afterward.

• Like 1

Good comments everyone 😂 

And @Ahab that’s a good disguise..... because every time I see a part 3 with no blood and an axe I automatically think it’s a new Jason and it’ll be EZ. What a good way to mess with peoples heads. And when you get in their heads like that,  in game they’ll think it’s a cake walk and be in for a huge surprise. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Good comments everyone 😂 

And @Ahab that’s a good disguise..... because every time I see a part 3 with no blood and an axe I automatically think it’s a new Jason and it’ll be EZ. What a good way to mess with peoples heads. And when you get in their heads like that,  in game they’ll think it’s a cake walk and be in for a huge surprise. 

I think Part III is the only Jason I do not use a bloody skin on... but it only fools players that do not check levels in the lobby. If they think you are a noob... they do not expect you to even know what stalk does, let alone use it effectively.
    Never underestimate the sneakiness.

6 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I think Part III is the only Jason I do not use a bloody skin on... but it only fools players that do not check levels in the lobby. If they think you are a noob... they do not expect you to even know what stalk does, let alone use it effectively.
    Never underestimate the sneakiness.

so true you play as part 3 without that blood skin pack and everyone treats you like a noob I played a game once as part 3 with retro Jason skin some random just goes and says "this is gonna be easy this kid just got the game or is a noob" but what they didn't know is that I was a level 121 they got smashed 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, UberJAson45 said:

so true you play as part 3 without that blood skin pack and everyone treats you like a noob I played a game once as part 3 with retro Jason skin some random just goes and says "this is gonna be easy this kid just got the game or is a noob" but what they didn't know is that I was a level 121 they got smashed 

I love when people talk shit and get wrecked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UberJAson45 said:

They have underestimated the sneakiness... I have heavy bloody skins on all my other Jasons, I just leave it off of Part III just for that reason. But I also play with groups of friends a lot... so this only fools the few randoms that do get in with us... But it is still always good for a laugh.

This all really goes to show that levels don’t mean shit in this game. Most of the level 150s I’ve seen play the same. Most of those guys only got to level 150 because they set their spawn preference to Jason and only kill noobs or low levels in quick play, if there’s a another level 150 in the lobby they leave. You can’t get better if you keep playing noobs.

8 minutes ago, Seraphic King said:

This all really goes to show that levels don’t mean shit in this game. 

This is all just for the lols. Just something to laugh about. 

Level matters kinda. Not that it always determines skill. Some level 150s play like they’re mediocre. But a level 5 jason compared to a level 150 jason. I’d hope the level 150 jason would be better. 

18 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

This is all just for the lols. Just something to laugh about. 

Level matters kinda. Not that it always determines skill. Some level 150s play like they’re mediocre. But a level 5 jason compared to a level 150 jason. I’d hope the level 150 jason would be better. 

Lol yea I know. But your description of the tryhard is spot on man 😂

So , there is a try hard Jason pack , if so , is it sweaty try hard? The type you would need a towel over ur back so u wont destroy ur sofa?^^ or just lite try hard , wont look anywhere else but at the screen?

Hey I have a pt3 bloody skin with machete build i used to use quite frequently... 😄 I've been maining Roy though again lately. Bloody skin with cleaver. I was called a try hard last week after i cleared the lobby and said GG in the chat lobby after. The guy that said that was a the try hard of all try hard counselors. Running the top perks and doing all the kiting/baiting tactics(not knocking him cuz that is me too), but to call me a try hard after I thought was entertaining.

I like to try hard with Part VIII, the spear, and no blood ;) 

And since every counselor is a bitch, I put them on their knees and make them suck my....spear.

• Haha 1