Sign in to follow this  
xVoidZx

Can't connect to game servers.

Both me and my friend have been trying to play the game now for the past 2 days and it will not connect to the servers at all!

We both tried connecting without being in a party and it still won't connect. It takes about 5 minutes to find a game, if it does find a game the lobby is either really laggy (everyones ping is above 200) or the lobby has like 1 other person in it.

If we do find a game after waiting for like 15 minutes, the server usually closes in the first minute and everybody gets kicked from the game. Im on PS4, is anyone else having this issue because its just ridiculous that we can't get a single game. Im typing this now as we've been waiting about 40 minutes to get into a game - we've been in one lobby that closed in the first minute again and another that is completely empty, with just me and my friend.

Please fix this server issue - all other games are fine with connectivity BUT this one.

4 hours ago, xVoidZx said:

Both me and my friend have been trying to play the game now for the past 2 days and it will not connect to the servers at all!

We both tried connecting without being in a party and it still won't connect. It takes about 5 minutes to find a game, if it does find a game the lobby is either really laggy (everyones ping is above 200) or the lobby has like 1 other person in it.

If we do find a game after waiting for like 15 minutes, the server usually closes in the first minute and everybody gets kicked from the game. Im on PS4, is anyone else having this issue because its just ridiculous that we can't get a single game. Im typing this now as we've been waiting about 40 minutes to get into a game - we've been in one lobby that closed in the first minute again and another that is completely empty, with just me and my friend.

Please fix this server issue - all other games are fine with connectivity BUT this one.

They are aware of the issues a fix is coming.

Sorry you are having this problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

i cant belive its taking Gunmedias I.T team this long to fix playstation servers on this game.

It has taken a long time plus this weekend for the I.T Team to fix this.

My guess is that they dont care and their more interested in establishing a relationship with Nintendo fans and players.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

i cant belive its taking Gunmedias I.T team this long to fix playstation servers on this game.

It has taken a long time plus this weekend for the I.T Team to fix this.

My guess is that they dont care and their more interested in establishing a relationship with Nintendo fans and players.

Favoring one platform and ignoring the other three wouldn't be the best thing for a company to do. I don't think that's the case here.

• Like 2

I've had the same issue for the last 3 days. A friend only told me this link when I complained what it was like. I've wasted hours upon hours trying to play a game I enjoy besides all of its glitches. I've been patient but this I a joke. 

Please fix your servers.