Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sfosterjr

The new edition friday the 13th game

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

Where do I buy this??

The digital codes will be leaked on Ebay 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Needs better artwork to make it belivieable .

we need to turn this thread into a serious thread.

Friday the 13th could be done even better with a multimillion dollar company.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Friday the 13th could be done even better with a multimillion dollar company.

Sure, if you don’t mind all the micro purchases you would have to make to advance in the game. They would have nickel and dimed everyone for each map, Jason variant and counselors.

A multi million dollar company probably could have done a lot better with the game play,  but it would not have had near the amount of attention to details as what Gun put in. I for one am happy with what we got. Just patiently waiting for the rest of the wrinkles to be worked out. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Sure, if you don’t mind all the micro purchases you would have to make to advance in the game. They would have nickel and dimed everyone for each map, Jason variant and counselors.

A multi million dollar company probably could have done a lot better with the game play,  but it would not have had near the amount of attention to details as what Gun put in. I for one am happy with what we got. Just patiently waiting for the rest of the wrinkles to be worked out. 

Im pretty sure you had to pay for extra kills, Halloween costumes, and the bathing suits. And if i wasn't for the lawsuit halting the new content thats in the coding but cant be released all the new stuff probably would if have to be bought as well. So they arent better than a big company. They're cash cow just got put to pasture by the lawsuit

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Sure, if you don’t mind all the micro purchases you would have to make to advance in the game. They would have nickel and dimed everyone for each map, Jason variant and counselors.

A multi million dollar company probably could have done a lot better with the game play,  but it would not have had near the amount of attention to details as what Gun put in. I for one am happy with what we got. Just patiently waiting for the rest of the wrinkles to be worked out. 

more stretch goals should be added after the lawsuit is over in a new game.

true a bigger company would have charged more but we would have had better quality in the game.

Dont get me wrong im all about supporting low budget horror.

but we should have gotten Pamela Voorhees as a killer.

should have got to be able to play Mark in the wheelchair in an online multiplayer match.

Camp forest Green map,Shepherds house map,Manhattan all should have been added.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

Im pretty sure you had to pay for extra kills, Halloween costumes, and the bathing suits. And if i wasn't for the lawsuit halting the new content thats in the coding but cant be released all the new stuff probably would if have to be bought as well. So they arent better than a big company. They're cash cow just got put to pasture by the lawsuit

Of course they charged for clothing packs and kill packs. They have to make revenue somehow. But did you have to pay for Packanack large or small? Crystal Lake? Pinehurst? With a bigger company, they would have done something similar to Fortnite. Every camp would have been a new “season”. You want your counselor to be able to use the axe to kill Jason when you’re Tommy? That will cost you $4.95 and so on. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Of course they charged for clothing packs and kill packs. They have to make revenue somehow. But did you have to pay for Packanack large or small? Crystal Lake? Pinehurst? With a bigger company, they would have done something similar to Fortnite. Every camp would have been a new “season”. You want your counselor to be able to use the axe to kill Jason when you’re Tommy? That will cost you $4.95 and so on. 

Im pretty sure the backers paid for that. You might wanna wipe that brown off your nose so you can see more clearly

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I for one am happy with what we got. Just patiently waiting for the rest of the wrinkles to be worked out. 

That makes two of us.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have shelled out so much money for the missing content and it would have been worth every single penny. When the lawsuit is eventually over, my wallet will be ready for gun media and whoever might be working on the game to reach in should they decide to continue with the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the games graphics is all ready out dated.

counselors graphics wise look terrible.

i cant understand why Gunmedia will never upgrade this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

Im pretty sure the backers paid for that. You might wanna wipe that brown off your nose so you can see more clearly

Dragon has a point. Cosmetics aren't the same as forking out $80 for a game, plus an extra amount to get the essentials. God forbid having to pay for maps, so you're only secluded to 1 or 2. I wouldn't ever wanna buy a game that makes me pay more to actually enjoy it, and progress. Gun has been more than generous to not go the same route as many other popular online multiplayer games. I'd like to keep it that way. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

should they decide to continue with the game.

Already was decided over a year ago. You are only getting bug  fix attempts, balance changes if needed, general maintenance. Why do people keep holding on to that little sliver of hope that when the dispute is finally over the flood gates are going to open and we will get all that content. I keep seeing people saying the dispute is nearly over,I'd like to see some kind  of legit source.Last I knew it could be minimal 2-3 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2019 at 8:18 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Of course they charged for clothing packs and kill packs. They have to make revenue somehow. But did you have to pay for Packanack large or small? Crystal Lake? Pinehurst? With a bigger company, they would have done something similar to Fortnite. Every camp would have been a new “season”. You want your counselor to be able to use the axe to kill Jason when you’re Tommy? That will cost you $4.95 and so on. 

You are 100% correct a multimillion dollar company would have definitely implemented a pay to win policy developing this game.....perks would have cost money, maps, bloodied skins clothing packs more emotes etc. 

What Gun did with DLC was more reasonable it paid for continued production on the game 1.99 costumes and 3.99 kill packs nothing like what EA or Ubisoft etc. do... with constant micro transactions.

On 8/18/2019 at 9:28 PM, sfosterjr said:

Im pretty sure the backers paid for that. You might wanna wipe that brown off your nose so you can see more clearly

Pointing out facts doesn’t equate to brown nosing....try to look at all sides of something before attempting to insult/label people.

On 8/18/2019 at 10:36 PM, Fair Play said:

That makes two of us.

I will join that group that makes 3.

On 8/19/2019 at 1:38 AM, BeingOddly said:

Dragon has a point. Cosmetics aren't the same as forking out $80 for a game, plus an extra amount to get the essentials. God forbid having to pay for maps, so you're only secluded to 1 or 2. I wouldn't ever wanna buy a game that makes me pay more to actually enjoy it, and progress. Gun has been more than generous to not go the same route as many other popular online multiplayer games. I'd like to keep it that way. 

Exactly. Well said.

On 8/19/2019 at 1:00 AM, Strigoi said:

the games graphics is all ready out dated.

counselors graphics wise look terrible.

i cant understand why Gunmedia will never upgrade this game.

Gun has all ready updated the graphics with the engine upgrade.... there are plenty of games with better graphics than F13 but that is a hard comparison to justify for what the game is and what the developers were going for...

A game based on 80’s horror films....

They weren’t trying to make the game look like a Call of Duty or Ghost Recon......They we’re capturing the aesthetics of the time....

The look of those films and characters are perfectly captured with the graphics in the game presently

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...