Sign in to follow this  
Quinn FTW

Offline Bots Tired of Playing?

1 hour ago, MortenMagnePal said:

I got the car flipping 😂 

Wow that fucking funny and one hell of a knife throw. The car flipped 10 miles in the air in 1 sec

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, NickersLarge said:

Wow that fucking funny and one hell of a knife throw. The car flipped 10 miles in the air in 1 sec

Thanks! 😁

8 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

I got the car flipping 😂

That should be in the official "Friday the 13th: The Game Outtakes" video that someone will eventually make one day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

That should be in the official "Friday the 13th: The Game Outtakes" video that someone will eventually make one day.

Oh wow thank you I hope someone makes one 😁

2 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

Oh wow thank you I hope someone makes one 😁

If I ever get a high enough level of video editing proficiency, I'll take a shot at it.

2 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I had an offline match with 8 pocket knives. Even the bots want to hack the game now.

I told those bots to stop doing that. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I play offline mode just to practice as Jason, also when my connection doesn’t want to work but I still want to play the game, so I play with the offline bots. I always play on hard mode expecting the bots to be like advanced players — repairing the cars, boat and phone — but boy was I wrong. At least 90% of the time there’s at least one counselor who just stands, staring at me waiting for their death. It’s so ridiculous. Also, when they do get the police called, and the police arrive and there’s one counselor left, 90% of the time they’re hiding in a closet or under a bed…instead of taking their chance to escape to authorities. I think they need to fix this. If hard mode is this easy, imagine easy mode. Probably all counselors just standing around waiting for their death. 😂

1 hour ago, FridayThe31st said:

I play offline mode just to practice as Jason, also when my connection doesn’t want to work but I still want to play the game, so I play with the offline bots. I always play on hard mode expecting the bots to be like advanced players — repairing the cars, boat and phone — but boy was I wrong. At least 90% of the time there’s at least one counselor who just stands, staring at me waiting for their death. It’s so ridiculous. Also, when they do get the police called, and the police arrive and there’s one counselor left, 90% of the time they’re hiding in a closet or under a bed…instead of taking their chance to escape to authorities. I think they need to fix this. If hard mode is this easy, imagine easy mode. Probably all counselors just standing around waiting for their death. 😂

Many of us agree that the bot AI could use a lot of love. No matter how smart the bots get, they still have limits. They'll never be able to fully mimic the behavior of human players.

I've played the bots on hard, and seen the last counselor make a run for the cops. It's rare and random, but it can happen.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 4:28 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I had an offline match with 8 pocket knives. Even the bots want to hack the game now.

I've seen 7. There might have been more, but two of the kills were seek and destroy. 

Every offline match, at least 3 counselors don't move. Their stamina must be stuck below zero. 😂

Btw, anyone else noticed that since the latest patch the last remaining bot is hiding in a closet and can't be sensed unless you're in Rage, which means you're searching every clauset you walk by for more than 5 minutes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HowAreYa said:

Btw, anyone else noticed that since the latest patch the last remaining bot is hiding in a closet and can't be sensed unless you're in Rage, which means you're searching every clauset you walk by for more than 5 minutes.

It can happen with more than one. I had a pair left once in that situation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HowAreYa said:

Every offline match, at least 3 counselors don't move. Their stamina must be stuck below zero. 😂

Yeah, that's been irritating. I've had to start back tracking from memory to figure out where they're hiding. 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 4:28 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I can't remember what my highest was. I think it was 10, but that included Tommy. Several counselors had multiples. I mentioned it in another thread a while back.

[EDIT] Actually, it was 11. I stand corrected. I remember this match vaguely. I remember tossing Tiffany out of the window at that house in the  corner of Crystal Lake Small with just a few seconds left on the clock. There were so many pocket knives that game. 

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/21476-discussion-rolling-perks/page/11/?tab=comments#comment-359971

On 8/22/2019 at 8:31 AM, MortenMagnePal said:

I'm loving the bots on hard mode they got the blue car away I threw a knife and the car flew across the lake and landed at the bottom the bots all proceeded to the lake to try and get in the destroyed car about 5 of them all swimming around it was hilarious so no I'm not tired with them at all. 

Does this only happen on the console version, or can cars on the PC version be knifed into the stratosphere as well?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Quinn FTW said:

Does this only happen on the console version, or can cars on the PC version be knifed into the stratosphere

Pretty sure you can on PC too.

On 8/30/2019 at 10:14 AM, MortenMagnePal said:

Pretty sure you can on PC too.

I'll give it a whirl and see what's what. Thanks for the tip!

[ADDENDUM]
I've been playing off and on since yesterday, and, after 24 matches (8 on each of the small maps), I was unable to make this happen. Mostly because the bots never started the fucking car. Not once. They will suicide themselves climbing through broken windows. They will hop in a closet and hide there. They will murder each other with shotguns. But in 24 matches, without any traps or any interference from me, they just could not manage to get a single car started. 

I just got finished a match. Packanack Small. I spent the last six minutes watching (in stalk, with sense) while Chad would run into the lodge, run up the stairs, run down the hall, run back down the hall, run back down stairs, climb out the window by the desk, run into the lodge, run up the stairs, run down the hall, run back down the hall, run back down stairs, climb out the window by the desk, run into the lodge, run up the stairs, run down the hall, run back down the hall, run back down stairs, climb out the window by the desk, run into the lodge, run up the stairs, run down the hall, run back down the hall, run back down stairs, climb out the window by the desk, run into the lodge, run up the stairs, run down the hall, run back down the hall, run back down stairs, climb out the window by the desk, run into the lodge, run up the stairs, run down the hall, run back down the stairs, and climb out the window by the desk. Endlessly. While I stood on the hill, watching from afar. 

• Like 1

On 8/30/2019 at 10:03 PM, Quinn FTW said:

I'll give it a whirl and see what's what. Thanks for the tip!

[ADDENDUM]
I've been playing off and on since yesterday, and, after 24 matches (8 on each of the small maps), I was unable to make this happen. Mostly because the bots never started the fucking car. Not once. They will suicide themselves climbing through broken windows. They will hop in a closet and hide there. They will murder each other with shotguns. But in 24 matches, without any traps or any interference from me, they just could not manage to get a single car started. 

I just got finished a match. Packanack Small. I spent the last six minutes watching (in stalk, with sense) while Chad would run into the lodge, run up the stairs, run down the hall, run back down the hall, run back down stairs, climb out the window by the desk, run into the lodge, run up the stairs, run down the hall, run back down the hall, run back down stairs, climb out the window by the desk, run into the lodge, run up the stairs, run down the hall, run back down the hall, run back down stairs, climb out the window by the desk, run into the lodge, run up the stairs, run down the hall, run back down the hall, run back down stairs, climb out the window by the desk, run into the lodge, run up the stairs, run down the hall, run back down the hall, run back down stairs, climb out the window by the desk, run into the lodge, run up the stairs, run down the hall, run back down the stairs, and climb out the window by the desk. Endlessly. While I stood on the hill, watching from afar. 

OK I find Higgins Haven small and Crystal Lake small the best for bots starting the car. Also some Jason's they don't seem to do it a lot with so steer clear of Roy and part 3. Otherwise I don't know I'm pretty sure I have seen it on PC but that was a while ago.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

OK I find Higgins Haven small and Crystal Lake small the best for bots starting the car. Also some Jason's they don't seem to do it a lot with so steer clear of Roy and part 3. Otherwise I don't know I'm pretty sure I have seen it on PC but that was a while ago.

I got it to happen finally. Higgins Small. I threw a knife at the blue car while Tiffany was trying to get in the back seat and it flipped it over on the covered bridge.

I almost got it to happen on Crystal Lake Small. The car didn't flip, but it spun about 60 degrees. I couldn't get it to move any more after that, so I just killed everyone and called it a day. 

It's an interesting glitch. Thanks for letting me know about it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Quinn FTW said:

I got it to happen finally. Higgins Small. I threw a knife at the blue car while Tiffany was trying to get in the back seat and it flipped it over on the covered bridge.

I almost got it to happen on Crystal Lake Small. The car didn't flip, but it spun about 60 degrees. I couldn't get it to move any more after that, so I just killed everyone and called it a day. 

It's an interesting glitch. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Yes!! I'm happy it worked for you 😀

Now we just need to make them dance and they'll be just like real players that do nothing all round.

• Haha 4

I never get tired of playing bots especially playing on hard mode, I mean the hiding spot thing with the bots sucks and hopefully it gets fixed but other than that I have fun. I like letting Jenny survive the night most of the time if things go well, I love Jenny and her skinny ass :D

• Haha 1