Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous70v3

Have you witnessed the boat kill farming? 49/8 kills

Environmental kills are bugged but I played a game yesterday where the guy playing Jason told me all he had to do was mash X when he caught the boat.. but literally the boat grab accumulated about 40 kills and the end result was 49/8 kills.  Double XP.. the guy said that one game was 25 thousand XP. 

Meanwhile I’m in games dying because I’m trying to call Tommy (or cops) but the game bugs out and I can’t move my camera or the camera gets stuck on the cb radio/phone so I have to essentially stare at a wall until I get killed.  The prompt comes up sometimes too while making the calls but there is an infinite loop and some games it just actually impossible to call Tommy for example.  Yes, power was on etc.  Just an ongoing bug. 

34 minutes ago, Anonymous70v3 said:

Environmental kills are bugged but I played a game yesterday where the guy playing Jason told me all he had to do was mash X when he caught the boat.. but literally the boat grab accumulated about 40 kills and the end result was 49/8 kills.  Double XP.. the guy said that one game was 25 thousand XP.  

Meanwhile I’m in games dying because I’m trying to call Tommy (or cops) but the game bugs out and I can’t move my camera or the camera gets stuck on the cb radio/phone so I have to essentially stare at a wall until I get killed.  The prompt comes up sometimes too while making the calls but there is an infinite loop and some games it just actually impossible to call Tommy for example.  Yes, power was on etc.  Just an ongoing bug. 

I actually have not had an issue with bugged environment kills recently and I have been using... some of them. Since that bug appeared, I have mostly just used my equipped executions... I hate having to start a chase all over again, particularly if it was a long chase. Others are still having issues with environment kills glitching though.
   I have not seen anyone get that many kills with a glitched drowning, but a week or three ago... I stopped a boat and had to mash the button until it did drown the counselor in the boat. Mine stopped at eight kills, but it was not like I was going to just let him swim away.
   25 000XP... in one match... wow.
   I have not yet seen the Tommy call, or the call to the cops glitch out like that... but I have read here that you can wiggle out of it... Try spamming emotes or attacks... or something. I cannot remember how it was done, but I read it here recently.
   These are known issues though... hopefully fixes will happen soon.

Also.... welcome to the forums!