jimmy Conwway

what is wrong?

Hi Guys.

New in the univers of F!·. Ijust bought the game a week ago and its seems to be a problem with servers. It takes ages to get a game rolling. Did i make a mistake buying the game, is it about to be close al the servers, is there anybody playing these days?

Thanks.

@jimmy Conwway, what platform do you play the game on? They recently released a patch to resolve some issues with game play mechanics and it made it difficult for several PS4 users to connect to the servers. I'm not sure about X-Box users, but I think they may be having the same issue.

To answer the questions about players and the servers closing, there are still several players playing, and it doesn't look as though the servers will be shut down anytime in the near future.

so why are they still selling the game? 3 friends just bought it nd we cant play at all. do  you know if this is going to be fixed anytime? i´m a ps4 player btw

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jimmy Conwway said:

so why are they still selling the game? 3 friends just bought it nd we cant play at all. do  you know if this is going to be fixed anytime? i´m a ps4 player btw

I was on yesterday for 4 hours Ps4...

I haven’t had a problem getting on the US servers... after about 2 minutes of searching I cancel out and restart the search connects pretty quickly after that and seems to work every time.

Give that a try I hope it helps.

On 8/17/2019 at 4:17 AM, jimmy Conwway said:

Hi Guys.

New in the univers of F!·. Ijust bought the game a week ago and its seems to be a problem with servers. It takes ages to get a game rolling. Did i make a mistake buying the game, is it about to be close al the servers, is there anybody playing these days?

Thanks.

I had the same problem a few months back, and decided I'd give the game a go again recently. I did uninstall it when I had this issue and redownloaded it. Maybe that might help for you? 

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:08 AM, jimmy Conwway said:

so why are they still selling the game?

Hey... the servers are not functioning properly... so let's stop selling the game. While we are at it... let's close the doors to the office as there will be no more money coming in EVER again and shut the servers down for all platforms because now we won't have money to keep them running.
    I hope you do not run a business... you would be bankrupt VERY quickly... and all of your employees would be out of work.
    The situation sucks for the players on PS4 right now... it is also not good for business for them... That does not mean you pull everything from the shelves and close the doors. Give them time to sort it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/18/2019 at 1:27 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

I was on yesterday for 4 hours Ps4...

I haven’t had a problem getting on the US servers... after about 2 minutes of searching I cancel out and restart the search connects pretty quickly after that and seems to work every time.

Give that a try I hope it helps.

I do the same on pc and am also on US servers. Works for me too. Never more then 2 and a half mins to get into a lobby. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jimmy Conwway said:

And no im not runing any bussiness, pal

This is not only good news for you, but for anyone that would have worked for you before you crashed and burned said business... Your second comment in this thread was more deserving of the sarcasm that you got than most posts I see... pal.

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I do the same on pc and am also on US servers. Works for me too. Never more then 2 and a half mins to get into a lobby. 

The search seems to go into a loop if it goes beyond 2 minutes... so canceling and starting the search over tends to work. This happens once a night for me on most nights, but sometimes I don't have to do this. It is rare that a search takes longer than 40 seconds to throw me into a lobby.
    PlayStation players have been having huge issues lately that have been met with silence... until now. Matt has finally returned to comment on this in the patch notes thread... Hopefully it is resolved quickly for those players.

ok mate, keep reading post . im sure that makes your live a pretty full live. In the meantime i´ll keep trying not to run any bussiness, so you will be able to sleep well at night. cos you are the bussines vigilante lol.

See ya, PAL.

• Confused 1