Sign in to follow this  
jdl1201

so what to do as Jason

Traps don't matter because counselors either have so many med sprays  or thick skin that they don't limp after they spring them.    Cant grab a counselor to kill them because everyone has a PK.   I play as part 3 Jason so if you breath hard his way he gets stunned.   Great game play Jason is a real beast.   Very scared of him oohhh ahhhh

You kill them. It's honestly not that hard. Find them. Put a knife in them. Then grab or slash them. The traps are there to buy time. It's up to you to create pressure. Most counselors are easy to catch. You just have to out maneuver them.

oh shut up.  When there are 3 objectives across the map and limited morph its hard to put pressure.    The bear traps were not meant to be a monitoring device.  They were meant to harm the counselors.     If they are only to be used so Jason knows where people are at then give him 10 traps or unlimited.   I love tough conslers who push objectives, I hate when you play with people who just run around with no goal in mind.    When I have 5 traps opened and no one is limping and they first 3 people I grab all have PK its a little much.  

• Confused 1

For some reason I think the first 3 people I grab have PK line is exaggeration.  There's only 4 PKs possible on the map.  If you're eating PKs that early, be happy.  It makes the game easier later and means no one is using them on your traps.  It also means they're using one of their med sprays to heal themselves from tanking the trap, with thick skin the next hit of any kind they take is going to make them limp.  Be it your knife, a slash, or a broken window. 

So traps harm counselors. If you can get to them quick enough you can limp them immediately and since you're on them, they don't have time to spray. This depends on which trap they tank and the morph point nearest said trap if you can pull this off or if you have your morph and shift at the ready as well. 

Learn that CS block is your friend if you're having issues with getting stunned. 

Traps are to signal you they’re repairing. When u hear trap go off, go in stalk, morph by them, and get them when they don’t know it. 

Tank their pk’s Early game that way later game you can just kill them 

most counselors are not all that hard to catch in QP. But you will every once in a while deal with a very hard team or a very difficult counselor to catch

Honestly if you think it's hard as jason now, you're lucky you weren't around when it felt like it was about 30 pocket knives, 50 shotguns each game, no jason rage proof stun and he ran/walked % slower. All those things got reduced to as it is now and counselor players screamed literally bloody murder with the changes but facts are facts - it's never been easier to kill as jason as it is now. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, kohagan said:

Honestly if you think it's hard as jason now, you're lucky you weren't around when it felt like it was about 30 pocket knives, 50 shotguns each game, no jason rage proof stun and he ran/walked % slower. All those things got reduced to as it is now and counselor players screamed literally bloody murder with the changes but facts are facts - it's never been easier to kill as jason as it is now. 

Those were the days.

Everybody be setting preference to counselor during those days.

Place at least two traps at the phone box and carefully monitor the objectives. Don't let any juking counselor lead you on a wild goose chase, because that's how things get fixed. 

Sometimes you can tell if someone has a pocket knife with how they behave: attacking in combat stance, dancing at the police exit. 

3 hours ago, kohagan said:

Yeah, that shit was rough. I remember finding 5 pocket knives one match.