m3ga_monk3y.cfg

There’s a new rock glitch spot...

Nah I think this one is old. I've seen people on that rock before. I bet it hasn't been patched out in either version of the map. Just haven't seen it in awhile.

They gotta figure out a way to keep people from getting on the rocks too, because that's not the only place (water or land) where Jason can't get on rocks that counselors can.

I'd almost consider disabling crouch for counselors outside houses, but that would probable be a big mess to code. Especially since some of these spots can be achieved by simply walking on them, no crouch required.

That would be the Crystal Lake map. Good to see you had plenty of throwing knives.

A counselor with thick skin, medic could sit there for awhile. Rocks have been a minor issue since launch.

Most matches in quickplay I rarely see anybody in the water. Unless they want to be drowned quickly.

Thanks for sharing the clip.

Small Crystal, that rock was patched before but maybe it's not now which wouldn't surprise me.You use to be able to do a trick shift and get on that rock.

8 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

That would be the Crystal Lake map. Good to see you had plenty of throwing knives.

A counselor with thick skin, medic could sit there for awhile. Rocks have been a minor issue since launch.

Most matches in quickplay I rarely see anybody in the water. Unless they want to be drowned quickly.

Thanks for sharing the clip.

This isn't from me lol. Just a gameplay channel

I tested that spot out on Crystal Lake. It has been patched.

There was an area that Jason was not able to drown me.

He was able to walk next to my counselor and slash me to death.

• Like 1