Sign in to follow this  
Daddy

Camp Forest Green???

I'm a new player (just got it for the Switch). I'm a HUGE fan of the franchise, and have been lurking on here since the kickstarter days. The Switch was the only console of this generation that we own, and I couldn't go by PS4 or Xbone just for one game (even though I REALLY wanted this one game). 

Anyways, long story short, I can't find Camp Forest Green in the game. It's on one of the leading screens, but I can't find it on a map. I've been looking and looking, can someone help me out here?

😐 Got some bad news for you, kid.

It don't exist and never will because this game can't get none more content

Well I'm glad I asked instead of looking around aimlessly. A map for 6 and 7 would have been nice. I'm not sure why we have 2 maps for Cystal Lake, Packinack, and Higgins? Seems a little redundant.

Welcome to the forum @Daddy. As it was stated, we won't be getting any more new content for the game due to the lawsuit that affects the F13 franchise rights. While it's a bummer for all the fans and players, it's not stopping them from enjoying what we do have in the game.

As for the reason we have 2 versions of certain maps, refer to the Patch Notes and take a read about the content that was released over the course of the game's existence.

Have fun killing, getting killed and surviving in the game. 😎

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Daddy said:

I'm a new player (just got it for the Switch). I'm a HUGE fan of the franchise, and have been lurking on here since the kickstarter days. The Switch was the only console of this generation that we own, and I couldn't go by PS4 or Xbone just for one game (even though I REALLY wanted this one game). 

Anyways, long story short, I can't find Camp Forest Green in the game. It's on one of the leading screens, but I can't find it on a map. I've been looking and looking, can someone help me out here?

Its not a map nor will it be....we can all hope one day it will be....

1 minute ago, Daddy said:

Just to clarify, it's not a map or ON an existing map either?

Afraid not. Higgens, Crystal Lake, and Packanack (plus their small versions), the Jarvis House, and Pinehurst are all we've got.  I AM still working on a fan-made map for it using satellite pictures of Camp Daniel Morgan (which is where it was filmed) but it's just for fun.