Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Would love to know how you guys rank Jason's on here and learn something I probably don't know?

Not sure if another thread has been made, but me personally having all the jason's unlocked, I still like to Use Part 2..not sure why others don't anymore.

Love Part 8 though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It depends on your play style really. For me I'd say they go in the following order:

1) Part 3. I go back and forth between 3 and 8. I love 3 because he has no meaningful weaknesses and weapon strength is great to have.

2) Part 8. Again no meaningful weaknesses. Destruction is very useful. While situational I also enjoy his water speed.

3) Part 7. Weapon strength again pays dividends here. The plus sense is actually pretty useful. While 3 traps is unfortunate, it doesn't hinder him much.

4) Part 5. His neutral stats make him a solid choice. If you are proficient with throwing knives he's an absolute beast. His stuns feel like they last forever though. Also he's easier to demask than others.

5) Part 6. Plus shift is always nice. Another Jason where being proficient with knives makes him an absolute terror. 

6) Part 9. The combination of plus shift and stun resistance can make for a terrifying Jason. His mask is extremely weak though. Also being down two traps compared to others can hurt him.

7) Part 2. I used to main Part 2. His map control is a thing of beauty. 7 traps and plus morph makes him a repair characters nightmare. Unfortunately his minus shift makes catching fast counselors challenging. He also is fairly easy to demask.

😎 Part 4. He has the two best strengths in the game combined with the two worst weaknesses. While you can definitely do well with him. @Ahab is a proud part 4 main. He's definitely not for everyone. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

😎 Part 4. He has the two best strengths in the game combined with the two worst weaknesses. While you can definitely do well with him. @Ahab is a proud part 4 main. He's definitely not for everyone. 

Yeah I read everything he said in that Part 4 thread. Kinda cool lol.

I personally never liked Part 4. Thanks for your input though. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like playing Part 4, Part 5, and Part 7

But overall on PS4 Part 3 with the Machete is probs the best overall Jason

Weapon Strength is the most important Jason Strength currently as it makes things way easier for Jason fighting counselors with weapons, Pocket Knives, and Spray

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vlone said:

Yeah I read everything he said in that Part 4 thread. Kinda cool lol.

I personally never liked Part 4. Thanks for your input though. 

Np. Obviously all that was just my opinion. Hopefully I laid out solid reasoning. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 How I rank them 

Part 8- Can be a nightmare to go against when trying to survive because of +stalk mainly. Also can stop anything.... cars or boat efficiently. He can also apply a lot of pressure early game from +destruction. Take all that plus having a neutral shift and pretty much no relative weaknesses it makes him the best. He’s a very good Jason to use for escapees and people trying to survive the night. 

Savini- Has +destruction, +shift, and +weapon strength. Need I to say more?

Part 3- Definitely my go to Jason when dealing with kill squads. His + can run gives him an easier time to dodge attacks and fight effectively due to also having weapon strength as well. 

Part 9- Part 9 is a beast in the right hands. The combination of +stalk and +shift can be very deadly. If they know how to play mind games with you, it will be very hard to survive that Jason. He’s definitely the hardest Jason to survive the night from. 

Part 5- He is a pretty good pick. Not a good choice against a kill squad but escapees/survivor of the nights he’s a solid choice. If you’re good at quick throws on throwing knives try him out. Combining the quick toss with knives with shift slashes will wear down counselors health quickly. Also it’s nice to have fun with + stalk to. 

Part 2- He has the best objective control in the game because of +traps and +morph. Controlling objectives against a coordinated group is definitely the best thing he has going for him. 

Part 7- I’ve never seen any real point to using part 7. He just isn’t that interesting of a Jason in my opinion. He doesn’t have a combination of strengths that I care for. Imo +sense is a low tier strength (I main part 8 and he has -sense and I have no issues sensing people), +water speed is mid tier but very situational. Imo his only nice strength is +weapon strength. That’s all. There isn’t much special about part 7 compared to other Jason’s. Also -traps weakness will make him suffer against a good coordinated group.

Part 6- He has terrible objective control due to having -morph. If the entire camp is repairing things the -morph will really slow him down and he won’t be able to reach objectives in time to prevent things from getting fixed. +Shift doesn’t compensate for this either bc you can’t get on the clear other side of the map with it. You just use your morph and you hear phone trap alarm and you’re on pinehurst and you’re on the far side of the map? If it’s a Deborah the cops will be called. That plus shift won’t get you there in time. -morph is a VERY bad weakness

Part 4- Part 4 is a LOT of fun when dealing with a lobby of do nothings. He’s fun in combat and fighting counselors. Also he can apply a lot of pressure and be very aggressive with the combination of +can run, +destruction, and +weapon strength. While his strengths are awesome. His weaknesses hurt him too much against a coordinated group. He doesn’t have much objective control due to have -traps. And if the car is going it’s hard to stop against a good driver bc the car is faster than the shift. Also the boat is faster than his water speed... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

 How I rank them 

Part 8- Can be a nightmare to go against when trying to survive because of +stalk mainly. Also can stop anything.... cars or boat efficiently. He can also apply a lot of pressure early game from +destruction. Take all that plus having a neutral shift and pretty much no relative weaknesses it makes him the best. He’s a very good Jason to use for escapees and people trying to survive the night. 

 

Good read.

I've been using Part 8 a lot today, only ONE person escaped out of the total 5 times playing jason (it happens). Pretty pleased.

Playing on the switch though lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Vlone said:

Good read.

I've been using Part 8 a lot today, only ONE person escaped out of the total 5 times playing jason (it happens). Pretty pleased.

Playing on the switch though lol.

Same. I can typically wipe lobbies with part 8. Except I had one match today where on higgens Haven small my morph screwed me over and morphed me in a shitty spot by the main road. Was a 4 seat car and 2 people escaped. Thankfully they didn’t pick everyone up first. They wanted a quick get out

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Same. I can typically wipe lobbies with part 8. Except I had one match today where on higgens Haven small my morph screwed me over and morphed me in a shitty spot by the main road. Was a 4 seat car and 2 people escaped. Thankfully they didn’t pick everyone up first. They wanted a quick get out

Dude....that shit happens to me as well. BUT WORSE!

What does it mean when you go to morph to somewhere and IT DOESN'T LET YOU MORPH!? It just makes a buzzing sound? I swear its happen and made a car get away for me before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

S.  Savini (Strongest, but honestly not by much.  Some would even consider Part3 better for the mobility in fights, and maybe for boats :P )

A.  3, Roy, 8   (In that order, Roy over 8 due to "can run" and extra knives)

B.  6, 2 (not sure which one is better.  Part 6 has better killing potential, but -morph compared to Part 2 +morph is considerable.)

C. 7,9,4 (In order.  Not bad Jasons on their own, but poorer objective control limits their playstyle, especially Part 4.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part IV in the right hands = Part VIII in the right hands. People have to understand that it is not up to Jason whether all counselors escape or all of them die, it is only up to the players. I clear coordinated ass lobbies as Part IV all the time. But, none of those games were the same. Not every game is going to be the same. Mastering a Jason is only the first step so you can at least be able to use your tools properly but being able to adapt to the flow of a match and make quick decisions is what determines if you’re a good killer or not. Jason is deadly, it doesn’t which variant of him it is. He’s deadly, plain & simple. But if I had to compare the different variants of him and rank them. I’m definitely ranking them by difficulty. Part 3 & 8 are definitely easier to play in my opinion when I play those Jasons I feel like I can relax a bit but easier doesn’t necessarily mean they’re better. Always aim to master the entire game and not just the tool you’re using.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Vlone said:

Dude....that shit happens to me as well. BUT WORSE!

What does it mean when you go to morph to somewhere and IT DOESN'T LET YOU MORPH!? It just makes a buzzing sound? I swear its happen and made a car get away for me before.

It happens if were you try to morph isn't available. Meaning it's either out of bounds or there isn't a grid spot near enough to where you are trying to morph. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have to say part 8 is the best Jason in the game but that is because i main him although i really love part 4's playstyle of pure aggression and i have asked if a part 4 rework is possible before and it has been said that it is possible but not the main priority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

😎 Part 4. He has the two best strengths in the game combined with the two worst weaknesses. While you can definitely do well with him. @Ahab is a proud part 4 main. He's definitely not for everyone. 

   The night before last, I had to turn my Jason off after clearing the lobby three times in a row. Some of my friends start to complain that they cannot escape me... and they are pretty good players... Good players = the right players to get your practice with... and every game is just practice for the next game. It is hard to get better at any aspect if you are playing against unskilled players all the time... A lobby full of do nothings or noobs is not a problem for any Jason player that knows the basics when playing with any variant.
    In truth, I was just having a couple of very good games in a row. I also have bad games... sometimes a few in a row... but overall I do very well with Part IV. These same players do escape me from time to time... just not very often.
   And you are correct... he is most definitely NOT for everyone. But I hope they never change him.

   My own list might seem a little backwards for MANY players, but here we go... 

   #1: Part IV...  +Destruction saves a lot of time knocking down door before rage... and I use this time... combined with Can Run to collect knives... I am easily distracted by shiny things. I have talked about how I use him and what I like about him to death... so I will spare you that here. Anyone interested in my reasoning can find it easily in pretty much ANY thread about Part IV with the search option. Agree with my reasoning or disagree with it... My methods work well for me with what most players call the worst Jason variant these days.
     I am not considering him number one because he is easy to play... but because I like how he plays.
     @Polaris88 When Part VII got his rework, I mentioned that this will only make another Jason variant "the worst Jason" and people WILL demand a change to that one, which became Part IV... No... he does not need to change. Each variant has a playstyle based on strengths and weaknesses... he is absolutely fine as he is. They changed one... that was enough... and I was correct in saying that players would start calling another variant the worst and start demanding changes to him (some things are just easy to predict and require no psychic powers)... It needs to end with the change to Part VII, or this will be a never ending cycle.... In my opinion... Part VII required no change either. The only change required for either is in how you play them.

   #2: Part VII... A variant with two non strengths (in my opinion) and +Weapon Strength, one non weakness (Can't Run) and two weaknesses that I can easily work around in most matches. I do very well with him now, and did just as well with him before he was changed.
    I am not considering him number two because he is easy to play... but because I like how he plays.

    I do not play the other Jason variants hardly at all for... reasons.
   Any variant with +Throwing Knives.... I am always called a spawn killer for limping the first player I see with knives and killing them. Even if a player runs away as soon as they see me, they are an easy target just because I have the throwing knives... and do not miss often at all... even at extreme ranges.
    Any variant with +Shift... will usually leave you relying too much on it. It is a deadly strength and makes catching counselors and cars a bit too easy in my opinion... for me at least, not for everyone... I play counselor far more often than Jason and face these variants often... I can make it difficult on these variants as A.J. but not in every match. +Shift combined with stalk is deadly against ANY counselor player... You cannot avoid it if you have no idea its coming.
   Part II... objective control is way too easy for me with him... as -Shift is not a weakness for me... His +traps also makes it too easy to get used to relying on traps for objective control... I rarely use more than three traps even when I do play him (or any other variant for that matter), I do not want to rely on something I will not have on my preferred Jason variant.
   Part III... I have no problem with him at all. He is good against Battle Chads and kill squads too... He is the first Jason that many of us played, and was a good choice to be unlocked for level 1. He is a good all around Jason variant... But I just do not play him much at all anymore. 
   And the walkers... Let's just say that a great many players prove that "Can't Run" is NOT a weakness... The only thing I do not like about the walkers is that it takes too long to gather a sufficient number of throwing knives... and I like throwing knives... Part VII has destruction so a bit of time can be saved smashing down doors, but it still takes too much time to walk around the cabins to collect your knives.
   Part II, V and IX all have an issue keeping their masks against kill squads.... and you never know if you are up against a kill squad that is not vocal about it... Well... all Jason variants have issues keeping their masks against players determined to take it... Those three just have a harder time not losing it.

    Ranking and tier lists always revolve around the easiest to play for the person making the list... I like to be different. My #1 is not easy to do well with... but keeps skills sharp through practice... as does my #2... To me, the rest of them rank #3, but in no particular order. All of them have something that you should not rely on as it will make playing variants without these strengths more difficult.
    Playing Part IV as a main has made me heavily reliant on +Weapon Strength for dealing with Battle Chads. Part VII used to have +Grip Strength which was replaced with +Weapon Strength... and -Shift which was replaced by -Stun Resistance... So now using two variants with +Weapon Strength has made me even more reliant on that one... but I am far less reliant on ANY other strength... This balances it out for me and makes many of the other variants too easy to play in most situations that we all face as Jason, just not the same situations for each of them... And you never know what you are facing until you dive in head first with what you have.

    All of our opinions are a bit skewed by the strengths or lack of weakness for certain things that we get a bit too used to. Other players that do things a bit differently than me (or you) will always have a differing opinion on which variant is the best Jason... But if you want the other variants to be easier to play... Then get used to playing with Part IV for runners and Part VII for walkers.

14 hours ago, Vlone said:

What does it mean when you go to morph to somewhere and IT DOESN'T LET YOU MORPH!? It just makes a buzzing sound? I swear its happen and made a car get away for me before.

    When you click on a spot on the map to morph to, it will take you to the nearest "morph pin" in comparison to where on the map you clicked... It does not put you exactly where you click on the map unless you click right on top of a morph pin. They do not show us where these pins are... but you will have them figured out quickly enough. The buzzing sound is a spot you cannot morph to... such as clicking on a cabin or too close to the map border... or on a rocky hill that you cannot walk on.
    If Morph was precise... and took you exactly where you clicked on the map, it would be way too over powered. Once you know where the pins are, it is of little consequence anyway. Offline bots is great for figuring out where the pins are at no cost to your online kill count.
    Missing a car due to a bad morph will usually help you remember that is a bad morph pin and to click a little further this way or that on the map to morph to a better pin. We all miss a car now and again, just use it as a learning experience.

    @GeneiJin It was very interesting to see your list... but with your playstyle, combined with your knowledge of the mechanics of the game... and your skill level... EVERY Jason is pretty much just as deadly in your hands as the next. In the thread... "the most difficult Jason to survive against"... I named you, not a Jason variant... and this is exactly why I named you the most difficult Jason to survive against... It is the player, not the Jason variant they are using... the same goes for counselors... Most players think Jenny is useless... and you show them otherwise.
    The -Traps weakness will only screw with your strategy to prevent the Tommy call... which I don't think you need to rely on so much in the first place. You can't get 8 of 8 if Tommy doesn't show up... and you sure as shit don't need to trap a car with your hit and miss ratio.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ahab the only point I have to disagree with, is part 7 not needing a rework. Before his rework, he had almost no good strengths, to counter his painful weaknesses. I say almost, as at the time he was the only machete wielder, which was almost a mini destruction ability. While, as you've pointed out, one could do well with him. It was usually a painful experience for most.

Now I find part 7 to be alot of fun to play. He looks cool. Has manageable weaknesses. And nice strengths. Honestly plus sense is really nice to have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2019 at 10:45 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Im a Part 7 Jason mainer....

part 7 rules

 

never stay on the same person too long & keep your eye on the objectives. hit a 360 spin with the camera while using jason vision to stay aware of your suroundings. dont fall for the same tricks over & over. use traps & knives wisely. be smart about fighting people in groups, its not always the best idea to take them all on at once, tempting as it may be. sense & stalk are much move powerful than one might think.. watching & waiting can be more deadly than constantly giving chase. use combat stance to break doors & windows to avoid being locked in an animation.

every jason is a monster in their own right. its all about how you play & the tactics you use.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ahab said:

 
    @GeneiJin It was very interesting to see your list... but with your playstyle, combined with your knowledge of the mechanics of the game... and your skill level... EVERY Jason is pretty much just as deadly in your hands as the next. In the thread... "the most difficult Jason to survive against"... I named you, not a Jason variant... and this is exactly why I named you the most difficult Jason to survive against... It is the player, not the Jason variant they are using... the same goes for counselors... Most players think Jenny is useless... and you show them otherwise.
    The -Traps weakness will only screw with your strategy to prevent the Tommy call... which I don't think you need to rely on so much in the first place. You can't get 8 of 8 if Tommy doesn't show up... and you sure as shit don't need to trap a car with your hit and miss ratio.

Well, you're not going to magically "suck" because you pick a certain Jason.  Each version after all is really the same "character" with tweaked values.  However, since that is what the OP asked for, a quntify  list on ranking each choice, certain combinations of strength and weakness will lead to the "Best" choice.  "Best" choice meaning which Jason has best combination of Killing Potential, Objective Control, and can accommodate different playstyles.  Savini, 3, 8 ,and Roy are the best since there is no glaring weaknesses, well maybe except Savini's water speed, which may not be a issue at all if there is no boat.

LOL, honestly I still double trap the Tommy Box if I'm a -Trap Jason, which mean I don't trap the cars at all.  As for I don't need to "rely" on it, it really depends on the lobby.  In a typical QP game, then not really, but I do my routine since I believe in consistent play.  A game filled with skilled player with the goal of killing Jason, it's otherwise hard to counter with any other method.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

@Ahab the only point I have to disagree with, is part 7 not needing a rework. Before his rework, he had almost no good strengths, to counter his painful weaknesses. I say almost, as at the time he was the only machete wielder, which was almost a mini destruction ability. While, as you've pointed out, one could do well with him. It was usually a painful experience for most.

Now I find part 7 to be alot of fun to play. He looks cool. Has manageable weaknesses. And nice strengths. Honestly plus sense is really nice to have.

   Personally, I didn't see the need for the rework of Part VII... There was (and is) always going to be a worst Jason variant in the opinion of players, although sometimes they will not all agree on which one that is.
   The only thing I don't like about him is the walking speed, which costs me time in my knife gathering... But I have to use one walker, so Part VII is it... and he does look pretty cool. Part VII was the best (and most extensive) make up job from any of the movies in my opinion... which to me, has a lot to do with why I like to play him.
    Part IX always reminded me of a cancer orc from The Lord of the Rings movies. Part VIII looked like the cheapest make up job they could get away with... and Part VI is pretty cool, but the +Shift is not something I like to use, and his +Knives leads to VERY early kills for me... I cannot resist using them.
 

16 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

LOL, honestly I still double trap the Tommy Box if I'm a -Trap Jason, which mean I don't trap the cars at all.  As for I don't need to "rely" on it, it really depends on the lobby.  In a typical QP game, then not really, but I do my routine since I believe in consistent play.  A game filled with skilled player with the goal of killing Jason, it's otherwise hard to counter with any other method.

   You do manage to get the right power box FAR more consistently than anyone else I have seen use that tactic. But I am not out to kill you... my goal is to escape you with a four seater with no more room in it, and it surprises me that I have not yet pulled that off... In fact, I can't remember the last time I did escape from you. The friends I play with really do not instigate a Jason kill, but they will play along with someone else who wants to when the instigator is polite... Some of them that you have killed may want a revenge kill... but I really can't name one that would bother initiating a Jason kill attempt against you... Most of the time, the only Jason killing my friends and I really do is when playing with you in the group.
   I am not telling you not to do that, nor trying to suck you into anything... I am just pointing out that you would still be the most difficult Jason player to kill whether you used this tactic or not. You will use whatever tactic you are comfortable with and that is all I expect out of anyone.

   I just gave my own ranking for my own reasons... I do not use something because it is the best option... unless I am at work... I don't expect anyone to agree with my rankings, everyone else will have their own reasons to prefer any other... Most players do agree that a Savini Jason is the most difficult to escape from, although most players do not have him.
   In the end, I think I more consistently do better with Part III... but I still play him as if he has the -Traps weakness... when I actually play him that is, its been a while.

   No matter which Jason I do use... I am gathering knives, not trapping anything but the fuse box and smashing some power boxes... literally giving players an opportunity to get some points doing stuff... Then I bring the hammer down... I don't know if you have ever noticed, but my first kill usually does not come until the five minute mark unless someone got in my face early on. Playing against people that don't know me at all... many assume I am fairly new, don't know what I am doing... or just flat out suck... It is my pleasure to show them otherwise... in my own good time.
    Before you joined us last night I had a Jason match with only two friends with me... and didn't get any kills in the first ten minutes or close to it anyway... I stopped both cars but they were all smart enough to run away and I trapped the driver's door on both... neither car moved again. There were a few people laughing at me and telling me how much I sucked as I missed a few grabs, but they did not get overly rude... so I did not mind. Then I heard a fuse box repair right after I morphed and the cops got called, so I kicked it into high gear. Ended with 5 of 8 about thirty seconds after the cops arrived. It seemed far less than five minutes until their arrival, so I assumed someone's dad was a cop. That was a fun game for me... even with people laughing and telling me I sucked... The laughter stopped the moment the killing started.
    I know playing with my food... I mean victims... can cost me some kills... or get me killed... Players that do not know me underestimate me because of my playstyle, and the variant I use... and this often leads to their own doom. I am just having fun either way... but I try my best when it is time to bring that hammer down... or roofer's hatchet in my case... I hate drywall hatchets... too light and the hatchet blade breaks too easily. Other drywallers call me crazy for using a roofer's hatchet, until they try it themselves.
 

22 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

every jason is a monster in their own right. its all about how you play & the tactics you use.

   I could not agree with you any more than I already do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ahab said:

   Personally, I didn't see the need for the rework of Part VII... There was (and is) always going to be a worst Jason variant in the opinion of players, although sometimes they will not all agree on which one that is.
   The only thing I don't like about him is the walking speed, which costs me time in my knife gathering... But I have to use one walker, so Part VII is it... and he does look pretty cool. Part VII was the best (and most extensive) make up job from any of the movies in my opinion... which to me, has a lot to do with why I like to play him.
    Part IX always reminded me of a cancer orc from The Lord of the Rings movies. Part VIII looked like the cheapest make up job they could get away with... and Part VI is pretty cool, but the +Shift is not something I like to use, and his +Knives leads to VERY early kills for me... I cannot resist using them.

 

You're right, there will always be a weakest Jason. I think pre change part 7 was just not very accessible for most people. He's now in my top 3. Overall I think the changes were a big help. I think all the Jason's are in a good spot now. While 4 is considered the weakest by most, he's at least not painful to play as.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

You're right, there will always be a weakest Jason. I think pre change part 7 was just not very accessible for most people. He's now in my top 3. Overall I think the changes were a big help. I think all the Jason's are in a good spot now. While 4 is considered the weakest by most, he's at least not painful to play as.

   If some one can do well with Part VII and his three traps, it is not a big issue playing as Part IV with his three traps. -Shift is really not a big deal... just do not shift at a car from behind. The changes to Part VII did seem to satisfy those that did not like playing him before the change... I just feel they were not necessary.
   I agree that all the Jason variants are in a good spot with strengths and weaknesses at least... But his mask still comes off with a slight breeze on all of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Ahab said:

   If some one can do well with Part VII and his three traps, it is not a big issue playing as Part IV with his three traps. -Shift is really not a big deal... just do not shift at a car from behind. The changes to Part VII did seem to satisfy those that did not like playing him before the change... I just feel they were not necessary.
   I agree that all the Jason variants are in a good spot with strengths and weaknesses at least... But his mask still comes off with a slight breeze on all of them.

I feel like you have to play more aggressively than I like to be successful. I prefer a more methodical approach. I have been working on getting comfortable with him in offline bots. I got to the point I'm comfortable playing any counselor. Now I'm working on the Jason's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I feel like you have to play more aggressively than I like to be successful. I prefer a more methodical approach. I have been working on getting comfortable with him in offline bots. I got to the point I'm comfortable playing any counselor. Now I'm working on the Jason's. 

    I do not get aggressive early on when I play though, unless someone is in my face in the first few minutes. I actually let the counselors get some points and hope they get a car going... I cannot stop a car if they don't start one up. I usually turn the aggression up after I gather fourteen knives minimum... unless a vehicle is moving, or someone is tinkering with my trap on the fuse box. By the time I have that many knives, I have usually had shift ready to use for a minute or three, depending on the map... I know where most of the knives spawn... but there is something to be said about gathering knives, smashing doors and windows near cars. It at least keeps them from getting them going too early. I do not want them getting a car going before I have shift at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ahab said:

    I do not get aggressive early on when I play though, unless someone is in my face in the first few minutes. I actually let the counselors get some points and hope they get a car going... I cannot stop a car if they don't start one up. I usually turn the aggression up after I gather fourteen knives minimum... unless a vehicle is moving, or someone is tinkering with my trap on the fuse box. By the time I have that many knives, I have usually had shift ready to use for a minute or three, depending on the map... I know where most of the knives spawn... but there is something to be said about gathering knives, smashing doors and windows near cars. It at least keeps them from getting them going too early. I do not want them getting a car going before I have shift at  least.

I am going to continue working with him. I could be wrong in my approach. My main thing has been knocking out the power and grabbing knives early. 

My personal favorite for this is Packanack. That run by the lodge has so many knives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...