@Dragonfire82877 We cannot reply to Matt's thread there... and I would not have noticed it until I get in game later if I did not see your post here pointing it out... So thanks for that. Maybe all those coughing fits in the patch thread worked.

I took a break from this game for almost a year now. The last couple weeks I've dipped my toes back in and I've been enjoying the Offline Bots mode.

Please tell me we get Double XP for Offline Bots!?

40 minutes ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

Please tell me we get Double XP for Offline Bots!?

Yes, you get double XP with the bots. 

You’re welcome @Ahab  whenever I see an event posted on Twitter or Facebook, I try and post it here. Many members here don’t use social media and in the past, if a member didn’t share it, it didn’t get shared. I have to say though, Matt normally does a very good job of alerting us here, I just jumped the gun a little this time. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

You’re welcome @Ahab  whenever I see an event posted on Twitter or Facebook, I try and post it here. Many members here don’t use social media and in the past, if a member didn’t share it, it didn’t get shared. I have to say though, Matt normally does a very good job of alerting us here, I just jumped the gun a little this time. 

Thanks for keeping the people in the loop. A round of drinks in your honor!

• Thanks 1

I've love to grind a bit and level up some more. Hopefully the fact that the game crashes for me about 50% of the time or more (it didn't previously before some of these fine "updates" and "bug fixes") won't stop me.

17 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I almost never see it posted on facebook… notifications not coming through?... I don't know. I don't use other social media at all... Matt usually gets it posted up top in the "news" section fairly quickly, but off the main forum page... Matt is always the last one to post there and the full name of the thread does not come up unless you highlight the thread title, so it appears to not have changed from casual observation.

Higher chance of Legendaries or...yawn.

Perks were supposed to be reworked nearly a year ago, now theyre on the back burner.  All that CP is useless with decent perk drops.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RaidCasto said:

Higher chance of Legendaries or...yawn.

Perks were supposed to be reworked nearly a year ago, now theyre on the back burner.  All that CP is useless with decent perk drops.

Even with a perk rework all of that CP will still be useless.

It's not like they're gonna add new perks, they'd just change the current perks.  Perks a lot of us already have.

I'm sitting on 868k CP, that I'll never use. 

There are far more pressing issues with the game than the perks system that need to be fixed. 

59 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Even with a perk rework all of that CP will still be useless.

It's not like they're gonna add new perks, they'd just change the current perks.  Perks a lot of us already have.

I'm sitting on 868k CP, that I'll never use. 

There are far more pressing issues with the game than the perks system that need to be fixed. 

Good, so you agree.  We need higher chance of legendaries turned on along with the xp cp and tape drops.

• Thanks 1

If somebody plugs the patch cable into the back of the EU PS4 servers again I may be able to get in a game again. Cleaning lady must have knocked the cable out again while hoovering around the back 🤪