Sign in to follow this  
tski7

“Checking session for room”

So, bugs is one thing.

Take that back.

MANY MANY MANY BUGS are one thing, but I have not been able to play a single match since this “fix update”. It is constantly just searching for servers, then it says “checking session for room” and then repeats. I’ve now been waiting for 16 minutes, and the red wheel just keeps spinning. The first day, I get it, servers are catching up with the update and they even made a statement to back that up, but THREE DAYS AFTER and still server issues? Come on..

• Like 3

Are you guys on EU PS4? Not been able to get a game for days now. Tweeted support a few times but not had a response as yet

6 hours ago, TinTin_57 said:

Are you guys on EU PS4? Not been able to get a game for days now. Tweeted support a few times but not had a response as yet

Yes mate same!! 

Last night was the first time since the patch dropped that I was able to get into a dedicated server.

Of course it was a CA server and I'm in the US but still. 

Can’t get a game either, they are to worried about Nintendo , I’m sure there will be a  “soon’

Last night I managed to get to a dedicated server (PS4) for the first time since the Switch launch. Jason quit 30 seconds in, back to the main menu we go, searching for session for 5 mins, land in the all-too familiar P2P session alone, one person entered in four minutes and left.... Dashboard>Options>Close Application.

Guys, seriously....... what is the F'in problem? @mattshotcha

I was about to post my own topic about this, but I'm glad i looked first. I'm unable to play online on PS4 at all, it doesn't even put me in a peer to peer server, it just cycles from searching dedicated servers to checking for room over and over.

I have found that as long as you’re in a group, you can get into dedicated servers, Even if it’s just you and one other person.

Yeah still doesn't work for me to get into a regular match eu ps4. it dumped me into a lobby all by myself, left it open while I did stuff at home and nobody ever joined. 

I bought nms on ps4 and since the beyond update dropped on August 14th, they've since released 4 patches to fix bugs....... Talk about on the case!