Sign in to follow this  
Stalicus

Where do i go to get support for the game?

I am trying to get some support for the game. It's crashing is there somewhere I can file a support ticket or what? 

I have a friend who's friday will show the first loading picture and the bar goes to 100% and then it closes the game completely. The game worked fine before until a few updates ago. Can anyone tell me how to send a support ticket in to the jasonkillsbugs thing, I really just need to know where the crash reports are saved. Any information would be greatly appreciated. She's not very tech savvy so I'm trying to help her.

Just a little more information, The game doesnt even load into full screen just closes after the loading bar goes full. I updated Direct X, Updated the GPU driver, checked the firewall and everytime she goes to validate the steam files, there is always 1 file missing and needing to be validated, however it says that every time. I got her to try uninstalling and doing a fresh install to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Especially for the Crash log file location. THank you all so much.

Ps. uploaded her DX diag file. Thank you so much.

DxDiag.txt

Is she using two hard drives by chance? 
  The one piece of information you did not give us here is an error code, but someone had a very similar issue recently and posted the fix for it here....

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/26923-pc-unable-to-launch-game/?tab=comments#comment-363029

The solution is the third post from the bottom of that thread... IF she is having the same issue... hard to say without the error code to see if it is the same... But
 you seem to have tried pretty much everything else.... I hope this helps.

Also... there is a link to Jasonkillsbugs on the main forum page under suggestions and feed back... "Friday the 13th the game bug reporting" If that doesn't work for any reason, you could just google jasonkillsbugs and you will find it.

Turns out it was DLC causing the issue. Really sad that paid for DLC causes the game to close at launch. Soon as it was disabled through steam properties the game worked just fine. All the things I listed above didnt work but disabling the DLC did. Thanks for your time though Ahab and have a great day :)