Sign in to follow this  
THUNDERGOOSE

Please fix the Switch jogging bug soon!

Hey guys. I’m not sure where to plead for help so I’m just carpet bombing. We need to be able to jog in ALL directions on the Switch and not just forward. PLEEEEEEASE try and correct this as soon as possible. Game bugs and glitches are one thing, but getting grabbed constantly because we simply tried to jog around an obstacle and instead came to a full stop is really driving a lot of us crazy.  I think it’s really odd that no reviewers have mentioned this in any of the reviews I’ve read and watched. None of them. It was game-crushing to me within the first few seconds of my first match. 

Thanks. Other than this issue, the port to the Switch is phenomenal! I will play this game until the servers shut down.

It is quite suspicious how it wasn't mentioned in reviews. This is not something that someone might have just not noticed, it completely ruins the gameplay. I love the game on PS4, but the Switch version is not worth owning if it is going to stay this way.