Sign in to follow this  
JasonVoorhees

Game completely broken on PS4

As a backer and long time defender its over.  You guys have managed to take a die hard fan and make him hate this game.  Every patch breaks this game more and more.  There are no lobbys on PS4. Iv spent my two days off from work sitting at the main screen like it's launch day again.  This wasn't an issue before the last patch.   Before people come on here saying they are having no issues. Great! Wish I were you!  

Sorry to hear you are experiencing connectivity issues (can't connect to dedicated servers). I know exactly how you feel because after the 2018's november patch I could not find any dedicated servers at all too (for 3 months) until they finally patched it on february. And whenever I did find servers (usually after trying for 30 minutes or more) they were from the US.

Funny thing is when I went and tried the steam version I found servers in a heart beat. 🤷‍♂️ hopefully they get it sorted quick so you can enjoy the game again.

• Like 1

I too am having issues with the dedicated servers on the PS4. When I finally do connect (not often since the latest patch) it throws me into a Canadian server and I’m in the South East US. There has to be something off with the servers. It is quite odd though how some people aren’t experiencing any issues while others flat out can connect. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, camp_voorhees said:

i was having trouble earlier but now mine seems to be working (ps4)

Same here. Yesterday I was having trouble, but today it's been working perfectly fine. I guess depending on where you live, you just have to give it some time for the servers to return back to normal. I'm also on PS4

Having the same issue, anyone interested in getting a private game going?

• Like 1