Sign in to follow this  
martindd45

cant get into lobbys

Yeah I am on PS4 trying to access the EU servers and haven’t been able to get into a lobby at the various times I’ve tried over the last 24hrs

I play on XB1. In the morning yesterday, it took me on average 4 minutes 30 seconds to find a lobby. It was over an hour before I got an entire game in. First lobbies were only 4 people also. 

I wonder if its the update, or coincidentally summer is winding down, people are heading back to school/jobs. Haven't experienced any issues outside of those hours. 

EDIT: Disregard the C45, I been out of game too long and must have gotten lucky. Servers take 4ever!!!

Try this y’all, I haven’t played in few months but this method has worked well in past & it got me in a random lob this morning on PS4, within a minute or two. I call it the Colt 45, because it works every time.. 

This is the routine for me. If QP doesn’t find a server within 1 minute or goes into the ‘search cool down’, I’ll cancel, start a private lobby, close it out immediately & try another quick play. If not in a lobby within 30 seconds, cancel n try again. Worst case scenario is loading a offline bot game, wait for long intro & close it out when it lets you, then immediately try a QP.  It’s like once you’ve established a connection to server then you’re good to go, even when booted back to main menu. Guess it needs that initial contact....

I like the private match method pre QP anyway to set Jason/counselor of choice, adjust perks/weapons yada yada yada, in case it dives right into a game & decides to play the ol random counselor game haha