Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

Unreleased Emotes on Switch, RELEASE THEM TO ALL PLATFORMS

It has been found that switch versions somehow have a couple unreleased emotes, including shadow box and the Egyptian that we have asked about many times on Gun Media’s Twitch streams. 

1.What the fuck

2. If it’s been in switch, why can’t we have them on other platforms? 

3.Considering you’ve already put them in, Please release them to the FULL public, not just one version. Because we have asked many times about these emotes on Twitch streams, and I feel like it’s always glanced over or they try to answer really quickly without giving us a full final answer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

They'll probably remove them rather than add them to the other platforms.

I assume the Egyptian one is the one from the Part 5 trailer when Roy steps in on AJ? Sort of the robot copycat.

If they were smart, they would add them in rather than disappointing the playerbase by saying it was a mistake and just removing them. Then again, that whole can of worms ya know. Wouldn't want to mis-speak.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

I assume the Egyptian one is the one from the Part 5 trailer when Roy steps in on AJ? Sort of the robot copycat.

If they were smart, they would add them in rather than disappointing the playerbase by saying it was a mistake and just removing them. Then again, that whole can of worms ya know. Wouldn't want to mis-speak.

Yea it’s also the one Aj does in single player challenge 9.

Seriously if they Remove them the playerbase will be absolutely pissed, and if for some reason they make it Switch exclusive, the playerbase will be even Loren pissed

Yeah I noticed this hours ago when some people uploaded switch footage... So much for no new content... even though these are already in game they've been data-mined before.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Sadly, I believe you are going to be correct with this assumption.

So that is why the Nintendo Switch version is $40. Extra emotes. Mystery solved. 😄

cartoon-8.jpg?resize=315,308

• Like 1

Feels a little silly to say, but I've always wanted the shadowbox emote on PS4. Seems odd that something as miscellaneous as an emote would be exclusive to PC (and now the Switch).

It'll likely get removed. 

Remember when they aired the trailer with two of the unreleased kills (Fire axe and spear)?

Q2suCel.jpg

6B4bcSS.jpg

1 hour ago, SteveChristy said:

Feels a little silly to say, but I've always wanted the shadowbox emote on PS4. Seems odd that something as miscellaneous as an emote would be exclusive to PC (and now the Switch).

It was never exclusive to pc, it was just hacked in like the rest of the unreleased emotes, the .dll file that was patched a couple months ago unlocked all of them

16 minutes ago, ColdArmy13 said:

I wish they never added those emotes lol

The more time passes, the more evident that the plan was to keep dangling new Jasons in the distance to entice more support. The initial constant favoritism of the counselors was to keep the casual fresh-off-DBD loser counselors from rage quitting while Jason progressively got more updates later in the game's life to keep people long-term invested. Problem was the lawsuit lockout hit after a recent storm of counselor favoring updates.

Lawsuit is about to settle. Already have the emotes in the game. Add them to xbox, ps4 and pc in a future patch.

Better than keeping them on switch only for awhile and removing them later to get hit with a storm on social media.

• Like 1

Lawsuits are never about settled, until its actually done and the paperwork is approved and signed and all that legal jazz, they can't do anything like they said, so this seems like a pretty big mistake

• Like 1

If Switch has it, release it. It's only fair.

Now I wonder if Savini and Uber Jason are in the Switch version but merely locked and waiting to be datamined.

Whatever wasn't "supposed" to be in the switch version should have been sliced out of the data files, period.

2 hours ago, 2moar said:

they can't do anything like they said

Won't. They won't do anything. They're perfectly capable of resuming development, they're just choosing not to.

• Thanks 1

why would they even been in the ported games code? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dogmatic said:

Won't. They won't do anything. They're perfectly capable of resuming development, they're just choosing not to.

This is 100% false and you know this. This type of misinformation is incendiary and inflammatory. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

can not literally be in the game, are in the game, shocked pikachu face

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

LIT-ER-ALLY CAN-NOT.

Once was enough.

But you know what this means now right? If physical copies of Switch F13 shipped with those files, then they are going to get shared and hacked and who knows what that could do to the game.

2 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Lawsuit is about to settle. Already have the emotes in the game. Add them to xbox, ps4 and pc in a future patch.

Better than keeping them on switch only for awhile and removing them later to get hit with a storm on social media.

Do you have some insider info that it's about to settle?