Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyD

Numbered Stat Tracker

Do you think its possible we could get a stat tracker in the game? I know we have the badges but those are not good enough for what I need them for. I like to know how many of what I need to do to earn trophies, on PC an Xbox i believe you have a way of telling how many matches you have been jason or how many counselors you have killed or how many times you knocked the mask off ect ect,  but on PS4 we have no way of knowing without keeping a count ourselves, also be nice to just have a checklist of every kill you have performed for the PhD trophy. Just a nice QoL change

This is another reason why Xbox is better. Don’t @ me about it 😂  

I’m being serious and also messing around at the same time. Bc I know there’s plenty of people here who will in fact @ me and tell me I'm wrong 😂 

I wish this game had a leaderboard and full broad stat track system showing everything. Counselors- matches played, # of boat escapes, # of car escapes, # of times killing Jason, # of survive the nights, # of times making it to cops, # of times surviving and dying, # of times de masking Jason, # of stuns dealt to Jason, etc

Jason- Counselors killed, matches played, # of times being defeated, # of survivors who escaped/survived you, car stops, boat stops, etc

1 hour ago, DeadlyD said:

on PC an Xbox i believe you have a way of telling how many matches you have been jason or how many counselors you have killed

On PC it only shows us the numbers up until we get the achievement. There is nothing after that unfortunately.
    The devs did not intend the game to be competitive in the way some people like to think it is, at least not from what I have seen, heard and read... Stat trackers like this would just make it more competitive.... But I do not think that would necessarily be a bad thing. Humans will generally make everything competitive anyway.
     Knowing what kills you have left for PHD in Murder would have made it much less of a hassle to get that one... When I got it, it was from the dismemberment kill on Part VII, long before weapon swapping... and I had used that kill many times before I got the achievement. Best kill Part VII has... and he is my second favorite Jason variant... That achievement is a bit bugged... or I would have got it from a kill I had never used before, rather than from a kill I had used many times before.

7 hours ago, DeadlyD said:

Do you think its possible we could get a stat tracker in the game? I know we have the badges but those are not good enough for what I need them for. I like to know how many of what I need to do to earn trophies, on PC an Xbox i believe you have a way of telling how many matches you have been jason or how many counselors you have killed or how many times you knocked the mask off ect ect,  but on PS4 we have no way of knowing without keeping a count ourselves, also be nice to just have a checklist of every kill you have performed for the PhD trophy. Just a nice QoL change

I believe they said before it wasn't possible, as they don't store that data. I share your frustration. I think not including stats was a big miss. Not even for the competitive aspect that @Ahab mentioned. They would have just been really cool to see.

On a side not @Ahab I know what you mean about the PhD in Murder being a bit broken. Mine triggered from the door head smash that I'd done dozens of times before. 

5 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I believe they said before it wasn't possible, as they don't store that data. I share your frustration. I think not including stats was a big miss. Not even for the competitive aspect that @Ahab mentioned. They would have just been really cool to see.

On a side not @Ahab I know what you mean about the PhD in Murder being a bit broken. Mine triggered from the door head smash that I'd done dozens of times before. 

Matt did say a while back that they do not rack the data anymore, but they used to... I forgot to mention that. I would have liked to be able to see my stats... but my kills vs matches would be skewed with some matches of screwing around with friends... and giving passes to randoms and friends after killing a hacker or slide glitcher… I pretty much always give a pass to everyone left if I see, and kill a hacker or slide glitcher.
    I have a few friends that also got their PHD in Murder with a kill they had used many times... that one is a bit buggy.