Sign in to follow this  
Level-150-player

Does Part 5 count towards The Final Chapter Trophy?

Hello everyone! I am trying to get the 1000 matches as Jason achievement. I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but does playing as Part 5 count towards the trophy? Considering the fact that it's actually Roy Burns and not Jason Voorhees. Has anyone gotten this trophy while playing as Part 5?

25 minutes ago, Level-150-player said:

Hello everyone! I am trying to get the 1000 matches as Jason achievement. I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but does playing as Part 5 count towards the trophy? Considering the fact that it's actually Roy Burns and not Jason Voorhees. Has anyone gotten this trophy while playing as Part 5?

I do not have the final chapter achievement... but I can say Roy counts towards it. He may not be Jason, but as far as the game is concerned, he is a Jason variant. That and on steam, it shows how many matches you have towards this achievement... and when I did play Roy around his release, it was counting those matches.
   Also... only multiplayer matches count towards that achievement... just in case you did not know.

Also... welcome to the forums.

No, he doesnt count, neither does Savini or NES since they werent in the films.

Also Part 3 wasnt called Jason in the film, so who knows?  He may not count either.

• Confused 2

21 minutes ago, RaidCasto said:

Also Part 3 wasnt called Jason in the film, so who knows?  He may not count either.

I don’t think this is accurate at all

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, RaidCasto said:

This post is BS.

All Jason’s that are unlocked (legally) count towards the achievement. 

2 hours ago, RaidCasto said:

Everything okay at home?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

I do not have the final chapter achievement... but I can say Roy counts towards it. He may not be Jason, but as far as the game is concerned, he is a Jason variant. That and on steam, it shows how many matches you have towards this achievement... and when I did play Roy around his release, it was counting those matches.
   Also... only multiplayer matches count towards that achievement... just in case you did not know.

Also... welcome to the forums.

Thanks. In that case, I will continue to use Roy without any worries. I'm on the ps4, so unfortunately there is no way to view my stats or trophy progress. But anyways, thanks for the welcome! 

1 hour ago, Level-150-player said:

Thanks. In that case, I will continue to use Roy without any worries. I'm on the ps4, so unfortunately there is no way to view my stats or trophy progress. But anyways, thanks for the welcome! 

No problem... and Happy Slashing!