Sign in to follow this  
suicidalcamper

well well

8 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Welcome to camp @suicidalcamper. Glad to have you join us. Hope you enjoy the game. What platform do you play on?

ps4! i ran out of my online gaming membership but about to re up this weekend yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! what system you pressing buttons on??

3 hours ago, suicidalcamper said:

what system you pressing buttons on??

I'm on PS4 as well. PSN names cars-fan and DARKSHADOWZ2014

On 8/14/2019 at 6:05 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I'm on PS4 as well. PSN names cars-fan and DARKSHADOWZ2014

I just finally tried to play online not having any luck finding players. Is the game not full of people really? 

Welcome to the forums!

The game's been out for a couple years now, so, I've no idea about the current playerbase. I do think it might be worth your time to try the general Gamertag thread, lots of tags from members in there so could be worth you checking for tags (and feel free to add your own). There's also the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, including a PS4 section, they're a good bunch that look to play the game as intended.

Hopefully that'll be some help to you. Also please take a look at the Rules & Regs forum when you can for some guidelines about using these forums.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, suicidalcamper said:

I just finally tried to play online not having any luck finding players. Is the game not full of people really? 

Since this latest patch for the game earlier this week, several PS4 players are having issues connecting to the servers. This may be why you aren’t having any luck. Hopefully everything will balance back out and connection issues will start to go away. I normally have no problem at all finding full lobbies when I connect to the servers.

• Thanks 1

What’s the deal Gun Media?! I’ve been playing this game for years with my daughter and we can’t get in a game... EVER!

WTHeck YO! We play this game together everyday. Literally!

This is BS! Since the N Switch V dropped, it’s like there’s no games to be found on the PS4. What’d you do try to save some money and closed down half the PS4 serves to give to your new clientele?

• Confused 1