Sign in to follow this  
MovieWatcher101

hey i got a buddy thats poor an would like to try the game

1 hour ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

so i thought id ask here for maybe a 20% off code or a free code to download the game on ps4  how about it please??

Wait for the next sale... or just pay the twenty dollars... There is a Friday the 13th coming in September and December... Perhaps you may see a sale then.

If a difference of $60 makes or breaks your finances, you have much bigger problems than not playing the game you'd like to play.

2 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

so i thought id ask here for maybe a 20% off code or a free code to download the game on ps4  how about it please??

If you are a PS4 player, why not let him play your copy of the game? Since he wants to try it out, it would cost neither of you a single penny.

If he tries the game and likes it, then he can wait until the ideal time and buy his own copy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

Send me his address , ill go buy a hard copy for $20 and send it to him !    If you guys are jerking me off god will judge you . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, bryanp3692 said:

Send me his address , ill go buy a hard copy for $20 and send it to him !    If you guys are jerking me off god will judge you . 

This is the samaritan of the year right here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, bryanp3692 said:

Well, now I feel like a real dick.

OP is either really the "poor buddy" who's pathetically begging here for a discount for himself, or he's a horrible friend who won't do his cash-strapped buddy a solid and treat him to a game. Either way he ain't good people.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2