Sign in to follow this  
Seraphic King

What Are Your Thoughts On This Tactic Kill Squads Use?

You shoot Jason, he’s on the ground. You go up behind him with a machete and you hit him right as soon as the animation is done, giving him no time to react. Some say that it is fair play, others think it is unfair. What do you think?

11 hours ago, Seraphic King said:

You shoot Jason, he’s on the ground. You go up behind him with a machete and you hit him right as soon as the animation is done, giving him no time to react. Some say that it is fair play, others think it is unfair. What do you think?

This can be done after any animation Jason has... The indefensible demasking hit is what I call it... Indefensible is unfair by definition.
    Many players do use this and it is one of the biggest issues that makes the Jason kill so easy. Just removing this would go a long way to making the Jason kill more difficult... but there are certain people here that are in complete denial that this even does damage... But literally every honest player that has lost their mask to this, and every player using it knows that it does do damage towards mask removal and makes it incredibly easy to do it.

Until they rectify it, people are gonna continue to do it. I don't agree with the tactic myself.

• Like 1