Vlone

Anyone playing on the switch?

1 minute ago, Wellhiya said:

Do you have to use the Nintendo app to get game chat? or just plug in headphones with mic?

U just plug in headphones to your console. 

8 hours ago, BigDaddyVany said:

Unfortunately u cannot jog diagonally left or right. It forces u to walk. Which makes maneuvering very impractical. I play on PS4 & PC. It's not suppose to be this way. 

Yeah, it's really bad.  That has to be fixed in order for the game to be playable.  I honestly have been waiting ages to be able to play this game on Switch.  I have 1000s of hours on console, and the first 10 minutes of playing the Switch version with this jogging issue has me not wanting to play which is depressing lol

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Vlone said:

Lol it's not that bad cmon. I'm surviving without it.

Maybe not for the average player because they're not used to more upscale maneuvers but it is a deal breaker for avid/core players. I'll just stick to my Playstation for now rofl.

9 minutes ago, BigDaddyVany said:

Maybe not for the average player because they're not used to more upscale maneuvers but it is a deal breaker for avid/core players. I'll just stick to my Playstation for now rofl.

I'm a level 136 on Xbox Bruh. Really not a game breaker, it's the Switch lol.

People aren't as good on here yet. Easy wins. Being able to jog diagonally really isn't that crazy.

2 minutes ago, Vlone said:

I'm a level 136 on Xbox Bruh. Really not a game breaker, it's the Switch lol.

People aren't as good on here yet. Easy wins. Being able to jog diagonally really isn't that crazy.

I don't think it's so much about the getting wins as it is paying for a game that is obviously not working properly in a very significant way.  The mobility issues the diagonals cause are, to me, definitely game breaking and make it more frustrating than fun.  It seriously hinders nuances in movement/mobility that completely interrupt the flow of game play and maneuvering mechanics.  And this is coming from someone who has 1000s and 1000s of hours on console lol. 

I'm not saying u can't get wins without it but it makes the game unenjoyable for many. I'm level 150 on both Playstation & PC. When u go towards Jason for a riposte/parry & quickly in & out of combat stance it studders u to stand still, resulting in a automatic hit or grab from Jason if the killer knows what they're doing. I still stand by my judgment, a super silly flaw that can be easily fixed & shouldn't be present from the start. Imagine that being a bug in a BR or FPS.

17 minutes ago, omfgg said:

I don't think it's so much about the getting wins as it is paying for a game that is obviously not working properly in a very significant way.  The mobility issues the diagonals cause are, to me, definitely game breaking and make it more frustrating than fun.  It seriously hinders nuances in movement/mobility that completely interrupt the flow of game play and maneuvering mechanics.  And this is coming from someone who has 1000s and 1000s of hours on console lol. 

well I 100% play the game to win and survive matches.....a mobility movement isn't stopping me as well to be honest.....

Been playing since release brother, I understand. But i don't see it stopping me from playing on the Nintendo Switch lol.

2 minutes ago, BigDaddyVany said:

I'm not saying u can't get wins without it but it makes the game unenjoyable for many. I'm level 150 on both Playstation & PC. When u go towards Jason for a riposte/parry & quickly in & out of combat stance it studders u to stand still, resulting in a automatic hit or grab from Jason if the killer knows what they're doing. I still stand by my judgment, a super silly flaw that can be easily fixed & shouldn't be present from the start. Imagine that being a bug in a BR or FPS.

If this was occurring on PS4 or Xbox, I'd understand.

But it shouldn't stop you from playing the Switch lol. 

16 minutes ago, BigDaddyVany said:

100% agree.  Let's hope people keep reporting it so it can be taken care of ASAP.  I'll be incredibly happy once it's fixed.

14 minutes ago, Vlone said:

well I 100% play the game to win and survive matches.....a mobility movement isn't stopping me as well to be honest.....

Been playing since release brother, I understand. But i don't see it stopping me from playing on the Nintendo Switch lol.

Don't get me wrong, I play to win too lol.  I just mean the fact that an arbitrary bug that makes the game significantly less viable is a huge bother.  But I know I'm not wrong when I say it seriously puts really bad and unnecessary limitations on juking mechanics and combat maneuvering with Jason.  It might not get too much in the way of winning right now due to the inexperience of most of the current Switch players, and I get that, trust me.  But if it's something that wouldn't be acceptable on consoles or PC, it shouldn't on the Switch either.

15 hours ago, omfgg said:

100% agree.  Let's hope people keep reporting it so it can be taken care of ASAP.  I'll be incredibly happy once it's fixed.

Don't get me wrong, I play to win too lol.  I just mean the fact that an arbitrary bug that makes the game significantly less viable is a huge bother.  But I know I'm not wrong when I say it seriously puts really bad and unnecessary limitations on juking mechanics and combat maneuvering with Jason.  It might not get too much in the way of winning right now due to the inexperience of most of the current Switch players, and I get that, trust me.  But if it's something that wouldn't be acceptable on consoles or PC, it shouldn't on the Switch either.

Exactly. I don’t understand the “Hey, it’s only the Switch” line of thinking about this.  A lot of us playing on Switch are seasoned F13 players from the console versions. If they released a Madden game that made you automatically fumble the ball every time you tried to turn left or right, it would sound pretty silly to say “Just deal with it. It’s only the Switch version”. I hope this shit gets patched asap. 

2 hours ago, THUNDERGOOSE said:

Exactly. I don’t understand the “Hey, it’s only the Switch” line of thinking about this.  A lot of us playing on Switch are seasoned F13 players from the console versions. If they released a Madden game that made you automatically fumble the ball every time you tried to turn left or right, it would sound pretty silly to say “Just deal with it. It’s only the Switch version”. I hope this shit gets patched asap. 

👌 Yes, 100%

We just need people to take the time and report the bug.  This is such a serious game breaking issue that the squeaky wheel NEEDS to be squeaky so it can get fixed.  This is not a characteristic of the Switch joystick hardware.  No other 3rd person perspective games I've played on the Switch (at least 5 others) have this issue.  That needs to be reiterated.