Vlone

Anyone playing on the switch?

Anyone with a switch down to share some friend codes and run some games later on when it drops?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ColdArmy13 said:

Is this releasing midnight EST?

I'm west coast..idk

Something interesting to note; I've been checking the eshop frequently to purchase & download immediately & I've just recently noticed the size of the file has increased. Upon checking earlier to ensure I have space for the game on my SD it said 3GB required. It is now showing 4.1GB required. It was only this morning it was @ 3 & now showing 4. They must be doing something perhaps?

3 hours ago, ColdArmy13 said:

Is this releasing midnight EST?

2 hours ago, BigDaddyVany said:

Something interesting to note; I've been checking the eshop frequently to purchase & download immediately & I've just recently noticed the size of the file has increased. Upon checking earlier to ensure I have space for the game on my SD it said 3GB required. It is now showing 4.1GB required. It was only this morning it was @ 3 & now showing 4. They must be doing something perhaps?

It's out

• Like 1

You all have fun! Let us all know how the game plays on Switch. My son and daughter have been wanting a Switch. When I finally cave and get them one, I will more than likely pick up F13 for it, lol.

So far, so good. Only played using the handheld method and the joycons and size of the screen will take getting used to but it ran well and looked pretty good. Ran two bot games and probably 5-6 quick matches and everything ran well with no issues I saw. Except some noobs but that was actually refreshing. People not so worried about builds or how Jason kills them but people actually in it to have fun and not take it so seriously like it’s a madden ranked match or something. Dedicated servers in place too.

Havent tried it on the dock yet but I’m sure it’ll be about the same as console. 

Unfortunately u cannot jog diagonally left or right. It forces u to walk. Which makes maneuvering very impractical. I play on PS4 & PC. It's not suppose to be this way. 

1 hour ago, BigDaddyVany said:

Unfortunately u cannot jog diagonally left or right. It forces u to walk. Which makes maneuvering very impractical. I play on PS4 & PC. It's not suppose to be this way. 

You can sprint diagonally interestingly enough. 

• Like 1

To all the Switch players, have fun with the game.

9 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

You all have fun! Let us all know how the game plays on Switch. My son and daughter have been wanting a Switch. When I finally cave and get them one, I will more than likely pick up F13 for it, lol.

Your kids will love you that much more when you cave in and buy them a Switch.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ColdArmy13 said:

You can sprint diagonally interestingly enough. 

6 hours ago, BigDaddyVany said:

This is exactly the problem I’m having. I have gotten so good at pacing Vanessa, managing her stamina with Jason chasing her, and dodging throwing knives. Now I have to just be running all of the time and hope I can find a window before my stamina runs out. I really hope they can fix this with an update. 

• Like 1

How does the game chat work on switch? Also are the current issues worked out on the switch version? I’m seriously considering getting it tonight 

3 minutes ago, Wellhiya said:

How does the game chat work on switch? Also are the current issues worked out on the switch version? I’m seriously considering getting it tonight 

Game chat is fine. Just like PC or Consoles. The diagonal issue is still present though. I'm actually not even playing mine until they fix it. Too difficult to maneuver & causes game breaking issue for me.

4 minutes ago, BigDaddyVany said:

Game chat is fine. Just like PC or Consoles. The diagonal issue is still present though. I'm actually not even playing mine until they fix it. To difficult to maneuver & causes game breaking issue for me.

Do you have to use the Nintendo app to get game chat? or just plug in headphones with mic?

Just now, Wellhiya said:

Do you have to use the Nintendo app to get game chat? or just plug in headphones with mic?

Just plug in some headphones and you're gucci.

7 minutes ago, BigDaddyVany said:

Game chat is fine. Just like PC or Consoles. The diagonal issue is still present though. I'm actually not even playing mine until they fix it. Too difficult to maneuver & causes game breaking issue for me.

Lol it's not that bad cmon. I'm surviving without it.