Sign in to follow this  
Armani?

Does Epic Man of Arms work?

According to this, 12% doesnt work, unless it was bugged at the time. And this was a common perk at the time.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=938559619

Since then, they've nerfed it  too much, since a epic roll at best is 15%.

A trash perk slot now?

@mattshotcha Even with a epic roll, you dont even get a extra baseball hit with Chad, yikes, and just one more hit with the wrench/axe at epic level.😒 This is what the team agreed to? A scam lol 

Well I think it technically works, very very technically, but perhaps the percentage is below the threshold that would make it "work" in a practical sense.

For example if the break threshold for a weapon is a score of 40 out of 100, but in order to survive another hit without breaking, the weapon durability score must be 45,  then the 12% wouldn't work, because it is 12% of 40, added to 40.

40 x 1.12 = 44.8

Which means that if the next break threshold is 45, 12% won't "work" practically. The weapon still gets the durability increase, technically, but it doesn't "work."

On 8/11/2019 at 2:18 PM, DontZzz34 said:

Man at arms is a garbage perk get rid of it

I used to use it all the time last fall. Seemed alright back then. Well, I did have 25%(I think) but that's the one they nerfed right?

Just now, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I used to use it all the time last fall. Seemed alright back then. Well, I did have 25%(I think) but that's the one they nerfed right?

I think it’s around 15% now for epic/legendary. Definitely not enough to be worth using. They shouldn’t have nerfed it. If the Jason kill is ever difficult and requires several hits with a machete, this perk could use a good buff. It’d become a more commonly used perk for de masking Jason. 

21 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I think it’s around 15% now for epic/legendary. Definitely not enough to be worth using. They shouldn’t have nerfed it. If the Jason kill is ever difficult and requires several hits with a machete, this perk could use a good buff. It’d become a more commonly used perk for de masking Jason. 

I would say if any nerf, no less than 20%. They should buff the max to 20% and that should be alright by me. It would be a bit more valuable again.

Honestly all of the perks were made or nerfed before the Jason rage update, which is a big game changer. I think multiple perks do need to be reworked or buffed. Like grease monkey could use a buff, if you're using someone like AJ when Jason gets rage it's a real pain to get the car started since you can't stun him (unless you demask, use shotgun or use sweater). I really wish they would get creative with their perks like DBD. 

4 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I would say if any nerf, no less than 20%. They should buff the max to 20% and that should be alright by me. It would be a bit more valuable again.

Well the thing is, some perks need a lot more than 20% to be useful/effective. Just depends on which perk it is.