15 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Miss and a point is taken away from the durablity stat of the weapon. Just like if you hit Jason with it.

In six games last night on Steam, the two friends I was with did not notice this happening at all and neither did I. I also see no one else mentioning it yet. Your video does not show where you picked up that weapon, nor if it was used previously or not... and you were using Bugsy... he does not get many hits with any weapon. The only strange thing I saw in your video was that I did not notice the weapon actually breaking when you swung at Jason as he morphed.
    Not saying you didn't have an issue like this... but the video you posted does not have enough information to actually prove there is an issue.
   And as far as all this goes... I think we just found a way to stop people from tea bagging... Tea baggers deserve to lose their weapons.

12 hours ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

There is something wrong with the radios in game. Static and random voices and music. The original songs are gone.

I turned a radio on in two matches and the music played, but I did turn it off right away both times... just looking for the points, not more sound pings to draw Jason towards me. Perhaps this was a specific radio on a specific map?

18 hours ago, Deano78 said:

Well no surprise something else is broken. Are you sure you test these patches out? First go as Jason and people hiding under a bed can't be killed. So they stay there cheating the whole game or until you quit. 😩

I killed two people in hiding spots last night. Perhaps this was a bug concerning the specific hiding spots you tried to kill someone in... or specific to your platform perhaps?

19 hours ago, Armani? said:

I'm assuming the door glitch is still there. Where if two people interact with it at the at very close times, it'll bug out.

I have not seen this one yet on PC... but I only played six matches so far.

6 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

That was probably my post. Even after lobby jumping multiple times, it wouldn't select me as Jason.

Out of six matches, I played Jason twice... as did both of the friends I was in a lobby with... Frightening, but true. The only bug I did notice last night was the random selection bug, which happened on both of @GeneiJin's Jason matches... leaving me to fend him off with LaChappa first... and Kenny second. Neither worked out well for me... but with a minute or two more, my Kenny would have got the boat going. But alas, it was not to be... Jin is sometimes a bit too efficient in his Jason matches... but it is always a great chase.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

In six games last night on Steam, the two friends I was with did not notice this happening at all and neither did I. I also see no one else mentioning it yet. Your video does not show where you picked up that weapon, nor if it was used previously or not... and you were using Bugsy... he does not get many hits with any weapon. The only strange thing I saw in your video was that I did not notice the weapon actually breaking when you swung at Jason as he morphed.

I didn’t have issues with this either. I’m on Xbox and played for a good 3-4 hours yesterday. Also witnessed several people missing their swings on Jason without losing their weapon. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I didn’t have issues with this either. I’m on Xbox and played for a good 3-4 hours yesterday. Also witnessed several people missing their swings on Jason without losing their weapon. 

Hopefully, if it is an actual issue... it is rare. We will see over the next few days if others experience this or not.

I can't find a game on PS4 either. Maybe (cough) a weekend of double XP and tape drops would put a smile on a campers face. 

:) It was worth a shot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kane78 said:

I can't find a game on PS4 either. Maybe (cough) a weekend of double XP and tape drops would put a smile on a campers face. 

:) It was worth a shot.

I just had a coughing fit for... reasons. We usually get one of these events a month... and next month has a Friday the 13th... So if we get one this month, it should be soon as I would expect one for our most sacred holiday.... that isn't really a holiday to anyone other than fans of this franchise... and isn't really sacred... yet.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Funny Bunny 3k said:

There’s a bug that allows Jason to destroy a moving car by throwing a knife above the top of the vehicle. Are you aware of that exploit?

They are supposed to be looking into fixing that. The most recent fixes took priority over the car glitch however. Hopefully they will work out the kinks on the car very soon.

This is also happening with the cars while we're on the subject. No knife needed for this one:

Today, Offline Bots, Crystal Lake Small, Hard Mode, Jason 6 w machete :

All of the last four counselors were found in cabinets after lots of fruitless searching. Only entering rage enabled me to find them. I suspect that they entered the cabinets and were unable to exit.

@mattshotcha It took me 4 minutes and 40 seconds to get in a lobby. Once in a lobby it does not state i am in the EU server also it came up and said i was kicked host has left the game if they where dedicated servers i wouldn't have been kicked when host left. It felt like i was playing pre-dedicated servers. So can anyone please explain what's going on regarding these issues after new patch.

@Ahab

The weapon issue I had has not happened after the 1st day of the patch.

Rare isolated issue. Not happening anymore.

Sometimes bugs happen when there is extreme lag or server issues that only happen during those times.

Swinging weapons and they would break in my hand on a second swing.

Was using 2 perks to increase swing speed to 25%. Thick skin too.

I was also experiencing increased lag that day.

Don't know how to replicate the bug. So far melee attacks are working as intended.

Bunny rabbits, tiger speedos, pink cop outfit, wonder woman, sexy devil, wrestling outfit, dance emotes...and tea bagging.

Yeah...just like the movie experience. 😄

Definitely a different vibe from when it first launched. More of a comedy slasher now. Not scary. A scary movie parody.

Brandon calling the police.

oihda.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@Ahab

Sometimes bugs happen when there is extreme lag or server issues that only happen during those times.

Swinging weapons and they would break in my hand on a second swing.

Was using 2 perks to increase swing speed to 25%. Thick skin too.

I was also experiencing increased lag that day.

Don't know how to replicate the bug. So far melee attacks are working as intended.

Bunny rabbits, tiger speedos, pink cop outfit, wonder woman, sexy devil, wrestling outfit, dance emotes...and tea bagging.

Yeah...just like the movie experience. 😄

Definitely a different vibe from when it first launched. More of a comedy slasher now. Not scary. A scary movie parody.

Brandon calling the police.

oihda.jpg

A part of me likes that the game is a comedy slasher game. But then the other part of me would absolutely love for the next Friday the 13th game that comes out to be a very intense survival game that is scary AF with a more badass and aggressive Jason. 

Let him throw furniture, throw counselors, hop through windows, have a crazy buffed stalk mode, etc... 

• Like 1

33 matches tonight until I got picked as Jason 1 time.

Was about 10 to 15 before the patch.

tenor.gif

On 8/10/2019 at 3:10 AM, mattshotcha said:

the Patch Notes for the upcoming patch are below, but please keep in mind that this is a rapid patch with a very specific target.

• FIXED - Various issues with cooldown speed and timings for Jason's Abilities (Shift, Sense, etc).
    • Cooldown for Abilities was drastically shortened.
    • Unlock timings for Abilities were off, and Abilities would unlock too closely together.

i don't understand

is it buff jason?

or fix bug?

23 minutes ago, [kor]jason said:

i don't understand

is it buff jason?

or fix bug?

Fixed bugs.

2 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Awesome... even though this would not affect me much as I do not often take a swing at Jason... It would be a huge nerf to EVERYONE else that plays. Hopefully, this one stays so rare it should be on the extinction watch list... or better yet... NEVER happens again... to anyone.
   I also try to keep the brutal murder in game somewhat lighthearted... Great pic of Bugsy calling the cops, it is exactly as I envisioned it.
   Also... even though there were no bunny wabbits in the movies... in the game it is always wabbit season. But all we can do is make it scary ourselves and try for as many jump scares as we can get... Those wabbits squeak pretty loud sometimes.
    I have not been having the bad luck with Jason selection on PC... I am getting selected at about the same rate as before the patch, and I don't think I ever went 10-15 matches without being selected with my preference on the big guy... Hoping that one is just bad luck for you... but wow... 33 games in one night, that is some dedication.

@DontZzz34 Perhaps one day... we will see some major improvements in VR games... and get a photo realistic Friday the 13th in VR... But by that time, the jump scares would give me a heart attack.

17 minutes ago, [kor]jason said:

i don't understand

The patch caused a glitch on consoles that gave Jason shift at the same time as sense and it had a VERY short cooldown time on all except -Shift variants. This was not released to PC until it was fixed with this current patch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

@DontZzz34 Perhaps one day... we will see some major improvements in VR games... and get a photo realistic Friday the 13th in VR... But by that time, the jump scares would give me a heart attack.

It may come sooner than we think. My guess is that the lawsuit will end in 1-2 years. If that’s the case Friday the 13th will be HOT when the lawsuit ends. So there will be a new movie coming out, games, etc.... people are gonna be jumping all over it and bring back the franchise in full effect. Just my prediction

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

It may come sooner than we think. My guess is that the lawsuit will end in 1-2 years. If that’s the case Friday the 13th will be HOT when the lawsuit ends. So there will be a new movie coming out, games, etc.... people are gonna be jumping all over it and bring back the franchise in full effect. Just my prediction

I hope you are correct in your prediction.... But sooner than we think will not save me from the heart attack from the jump scares when it does come... I am not as young as I used to be... and have been a heavy smoker for WAY too long... I feel old again.

Not had problems being selected as Jason on xbox one since the patch. Around 1 in 6 or so games so far. Assume you have Jason selected as preference? 

Saw a video of possibly a new exploit just as bad as the roof .It was on one of the Packanacks of course.They got outside the normal play area in the 4 seater somewhere near the upper North east corner.I'll try and dig up the link to the video.

4 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

The game will likely never see any new content.

The only possible scenario I see is if Horror Inc. themselves invest into the game to promote a new movie with a new playable map & Jason of it. And they help the game get carried over to the next generation of consoles. Because the Devs cant do anything.

9 minutes ago, Armani? said:

The game will be likely never see any new content.

The only possible scenario I see is if Horror Inc. themselves invest into the game to promote a new movie with a new playable map of it. And they help the game get carried over to the next generation of consoles. 

This game won’t see new content. That’s right. But there’s going to be a new company that will want to make a fresh new f13 game. And it will generate millions of dollars in sales. Who wouldn’t want to be apart of that..... 

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

I hope you are correct in your prediction.... But sooner than we think will not save me from the heart attack from the jump scares when it does come... I am not as young as I used to be... and have been a heavy smoker for WAY too long... I feel old again.

Im confident. I prayed to the f13 gods that my wishes will become true 😁 didn’t we all pray for a game like this when we were younger? And we got our way before. 

Perhaps you should switch to smoking the 🌲

13 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

This game won’t see new content. That’s right. But there’s going to be a new company that will want to make a fresh new f13 game. And it will generate millions of dollars in sales. Who wouldn’t want to be apart of that..... 

Im confident. I prayed to the f13 gods that my wishes will become true 😁 didn’t we all pray for a game like this when we were younger? And we got our way before. 

Perhaps you should switch to smoking the 🌲

Depends on how they make it. It wouldn't really make that much sense to release entirely new game with basically the same gameplay. 

It would make more sense to rerelease this game.