Just now, GhostWolfViking said:

@DontZzz34 @mattshotcha

Melee weapons get destroyed and are no longer in your hand if you swing and miss trying to attack Jason.

That’s a new one..... 

Well if a kill squad is trying to kill me and tommy has axe. You know what I’m gonna do? Make him miss his swing 😂 poof gone. 

But for real though, that is pretty game breaking.   Does this happen alone away from Jason or just when you’re around him?

• Haha 1

Happens solo or with other players around.

I was using an epic swift attacker perk (20%) and legendary firework perk (bonus 5%) that increases my swing speed as Brandon.

Packanack lodge on Xbox One X.

Tested a bat. 2 swings and it gets destroyed.

Knocked Jason down 1 time. Missed the 2nd time right as he morphed. Uploading a clip now.

puigbreaksbat.0.gif

2 hours ago, Nathan5226 said:

Was 9 GB on Xbox One 😂

For some reason we have to reinstall the whole game every time.  I still don't know why that is.

3 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@mattshotcha

New bug discovered. 😂

Melee weapons are now disappearing after swinging them. Even if you did not hit Jason.

Melee issues need to be fixed now.

This isnt new. It would disappear on the screen, although you would still be able to use it.

So it would be a invisible weapon.

Unless you mean disappear entirely.

I can't connect to a game and the bots are unresponsive. They just stand wherever they spawn. No running, looting, fixing, nothing. On Steam btw.

Noticed it's much harder to get selected as Jason now after the patch in quickplay.

30 matches and not selected 1 time. Something is off. Before the patch I was getting selected more often.

In burn out mode playing as a counselor. That is why you see a few players quitting at the start of each map.

To roll the dice in a new lobby to play as Jason. I shouldn't have to jump from lobby to lobby 30 to 40 times to get picked 1 time.

Read another post pointing this out too.

Patches clearly aren't enough. We need FLEX TAPE for this bad boy. Surely if you can saw a boat in half and TAPE it back together,then all the faulty code in world can't stand up to the awesome power of FLEX TAPE.

4 hours ago, BigDaddyVany said:

@mattshotcha any possibility of having my Savini Jason transferred to my Nintendo Switch Version in an update?

They have already said that's not going to be a possibility. Cant remember the exact reason, but it's somewhere in a previous post. Might try searching for the original post when they announced the game was coming to switch, several people were asking about Savini.

4 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Read another post pointing this out too.

That was probably my post. Even after lobby jumping multiple times, it wouldn't select me as Jason.

Was able to play about 10 matches last night after the patch for the latest patch. Nine of them was in CA servers. I was finally selected as Jason in the last round I played in. I also played a round in a p2p lobby where it had made me host. Of course I was selected as Jason that way, but the connection was so horrible that most of the other players quit and it wasn't a fun experience for anyone who stuck around. I don't understand why if I was the actual host, I was experiencing so much lag. Back before dedicated servers, if you were host, you had the best connection out of everyone with no lag issues.

• Like 2

what about European servers after this update? i am from Europe and i have PS4 and it find only CA, US servers after this update and it is unplayable with input lag. 

• Like 1

SA servers down again. The last time this happened following a patch, the servers remained offline for 3 months (November/February). Hopefully it gets fixed quicker this time.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, LBraglin76 said:

Was the issue of offline bots not moving on jarvis map fixed?

Not in this patch. They said they would be looking into it for a future patch.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 4:33 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I have averaged being selected as Jason about 2 times every 15 or so matches. Since this latest patch, I was only Jason 1 time in about 40 matches, so I started leaving and going to another QP match to see if I would get selected. After leaving 20 matches and re-entering QP and not getting selected, I finally decided to just play the round. After about 5 more matches, I was finally selected to be Jason. On  a side note, when I was finally selected, over half the lobby left before I even left the shack.:rolleyes:

@Dragonfire82877

Yes it was a post by you Dargonfire in the older patch topic.

Hopefully my luck is better today.

I'm sure all the attention will be focused on the Switch launch today people.

You know, the streamers and whatnot.

Good luck with that.

• Like 1