Yeah searches on PS4 servers are taking 6-8 minutes long and you get put in a non-dedicated server lobby.

Sometimes with other people, sometimes by yourself. 

Servers are up and shifting after the patch as normal. This is just the process coming out of a patch deployment and despite seeming longer than normal, it's not an issue so much as an inconvenient delay. This will normalize in the hours to come.

PC we did have a hiccup with the build and we're taking care of that now.

• Thanks 2

Yes, I was able to get a US server on PS4 in 10 seconds, seems fine.

After getting into a lobby, finally, tested out some things.

The R2 cancel is completely gone.  Beds, cabinets, windows, drawers, windows, doors.

Traps deploy properly.  Holding R2 now puts the trap down and sets it again.

Jason doesn't get his shift and sense at the same time, could tell from the audio cues.

And by making the traps work properly again, it didn't bring back being able to keep the prompt from the trap when you run away to rubberband. 

So all in all, thus far, this was a good patch.  Didn't notice anything broken, that wasn't already broken.  Didn't see anything fixed, without being said it was fixed.  Like sliding with a gun is still a thing, and counselors using CS to teleport is still a thing.

• Like 2

I'm assuming the door glitch is still there. Where if two people interact with it at the at very close times, it'll bug out.

48 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

PC we did have a hiccup with the build and we're taking care of that now.

I was about to ask what the second patch was for... 67.6 megabytes is the smallest patch yet that I am aware of... Maybe I will ask anyway... What was this "hiccup?"
   Other than @Impactedmedal38 stating an issue with healing, the only other issues I see mentioned so far are connection issues... As you mentioned, I have always had issues finding a match if I try to jump in right after an update went live... But that always fixes itself fairly quickly as the population receives the update and jumps back in... Usually within an hour it is back to normal. So that is nothing new.

32 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I'm assuming the door glitch is still there. Where if two people interact with it at the at very close times, it'll bug out.

This patch apparently only dealt with the Super Shifty Jason issue and the counselor animation canceling issue that were introduced when the last patch was released on consoles... Other bugs we will have to wait for fixes. I am not looking forward to Jason opening a door right after I bar it... but I will work around as best I can if I see it happen.
    On the bright side.... and I do not want to speak too soon... but so far, no one has reported a new bug or glitch caused by this patch... Although I am sure a few PC players will be mentioning the couple of bugs that came with the patch... such as the door thingy you mentioned. Here is to hoping that no more new bugs were introduced beyond what we already know about.

Well no surprise something else is broken. Are you sure you test these patches out? First go as Jason and people hiding under a bed can't be killed. So they stay there cheating the whole game or until you quit. 😩

10 minutes ago, Deano78 said:

Well no surprise something else is broken. Are you sure you test these patches out? First go as Jason and people hiding under a bed can't be killed. So they stay there cheating the whole game or until you quit. 😩

What system?

Hey! I use ps4, ive played just with friends on private match, all good, lot of fixes, nice. But? There arent ppl playing on servers with new 1.35? I dont understund nothing.

Hey! Im in match just now! Lol lest fun!

Anyone else find it funny the Nintendo Switch version has a better Chad face than the Xbox One X for the kill intro?

The textures fail to load in making Chad look hilariously bad and his blonde hair is dark.

Can we have counselor map icons off so the people in squads won't be able to team up with Jason against the random counselors? And with the legal dispute finished are there any plans of new content in future, or just updates?

How about a problem on Xbox where your game freezes 3-4 times and could get killed by of it. By the way Jason can open locked doors and walk through them

I’m glad this seems to have gone well, from what I’ve seen we’re back in business and can enjoy a camp free of roof glitchers. 

Thank the team for us Matt, look forward to the stream tomorrow, you’re having one right?

This patch fixed things..... without breaking something else. As far as I know, that’s the case. I haven’t found anything new broken. The game feels normal and balanced again. I’m happy for things to be back to normal..... Keep up the clean patches @mattshotcha Cheers 🍻

P.s. i was happy to go to my bug list and delete things without adding new bugs on the list. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mistertorgue11 said:

And with the legal dispute finished are there any plans of new content in future, or just updates?

It's not over,and there is not going to be new content even if it was.Just bug fixes and balance changes,general maintenance.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

This patch fixed things..... without breaking something else. As far as I know, that’s the case. I haven’t found anything new broken. The game feels normal and balanced again. I’m happy for things to be back to normal..... Keep up the clean patches @mattshotcha Cheers 🍻

P.s. i was happy to go to my bug list and delete things without adding new bugs on the list. 

You're wrong., kinda. When opening a drawer in a Cabin, and then you take the content out, you may be able to notice that animation of going back to a normal pose are "stale" otherwise saying, it doesn't go from bending over to normal slowly like a real person would, instead it tends to move back into the normal position without showing any frames in between. It makes the game feel off for me, although everything else is fixed, and they did a great job testing this time!

1 hour ago, mistertorgue11 said:

Can we have counselor map icons off so the people in squads won't be able to team up with Jason against the random counselors?

That would be great, but it wouldn't because they could be right next to you. I would agree with you on this one because I hate when Vanessa just chases me as Tiffany and then there Jason is magically in front of me killing, me while she watches and dances. Honestly I think it's funny that she's just jealous of my good looks 😏 But don't tell her I said that.

Edited by Nathan5226
Punctuation 😑

Oh look, an update is downloading....

Does it make me a Negative Nancy that my immediate reaction is "wonder what's broke now?"

😬

12 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

You're wrong., kinda. When opening a drawer in a Cabin, and then you take the content out, you may be able to notice that animation of going back to a normal pose are "stale" otherwise saying, it doesn't go from bending over to normal slowly like a real person would, instead it tends to move back into the normal position without showing any frames in between. It makes the game feel off for me, although everything else is fixed, and they did a great job testing this time.

You sure that isn’t just in your head? I didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary when I was grabbing items out of drawers today. When I play again I’ll take another look. 

28 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

Oh look, an update is downloading....

Does it make me a Negative Nancy that my immediate reaction is "wonder what's broke now?"

😬

YES!!!!😉 j/k

• Haha 1

@mattshotcha

New bug discovered. 😂

Melee weapons are now disappearing after swinging them. Even if you did not hit Jason.

Melee issues need to be fixed now.

1 minute ago, GhostWolfViking said:

New bug discovered. 😂

Melee weapons are now disappearing after swinging them. Even if you did not hit Jason.

Melee weapons are now suffering a bug after the patch.

Really??? Every time?? That is GAME BREAKING!

4 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

New bug discovered. 😂

Melee weapons are now suffering a bug after the patch.

Like disappearing and are gone or they go invisible?