Hopefully the R2 cancel is fixed as I noticed Matt was talking about counselors going into combat stance, which has it's own issue as well, but the R2 cancel covers many many more game breaking issues. 

2 minutes ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

Oh Lordy already issues with the patch 🤡

Like what? 

Looks like the bots standing still on Jarvis house has carried over from the console update to PC.

Also dedicated servers seem down. Only getting in lobbies with local host.

Yuck.

9 minutes ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

Oh Lordy already issues with the patch 🤡

? I'm used to people not including all the details in a bug report, but this is next level. Do you have any info on what?

4 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Looks like the bots standing still on Jarvis house has carried over from the console update to PC.

Yuck.

That's always the case immediately following a patch deployment. The servers still have to re-populate and so on. You'll see longer matchmaking times for a bit, then it will level back off.

Bots on Jarvis weren't fixed for this. We'll work on that at a later date since it is not as big a concern as some of the other issues.

2 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Yuck.

Not surprised.  As this patch is a newer version of the previous one, and the focus was ONLY on fixing animation cancelling and Shift issues brought up by it, all problems from the last version were definitely going to be carried over.  Problem now is what new issues are people seeing after this "stinker tinker time"? 

1 minute ago, vaporeonlover971 said:

I swear do people just only post to this fourm just to see whats broken? Every game will have Issues made for modern systems (and PC).

This game is in it’s own category when it comes to the amount of bugs it has. I’ve never played a game where I can count 30+ bugs in one game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

This game is in it’s own category when it comes to the amount of bugs it has. I’ve never played a game where I can count 30+ bugs in one game

I'd like to see you list these so called 30+ bugs and patched ones don't count.

2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Like what? 

Healing is inconsistent. For example you sometimes cannot heal a injured teammate or yourself despite taking damage:

8 minutes ago, vaporeonlover971 said:

I'd like to see you list these so called 30+ bugs and patched ones don't count.

I’ll have to edit my post now that we just got a patch and they fixed some thing. We will see if this new patch broke other things tho. Check my thread on suggestions/feedback if you don’t believe me..... overview of all game issues. Obviously you don’t play much of this game if you don’t know of all the bugs

@Impactedmedal38 wow. I really hope that doesn’t happen to me. I’m gonna test it thoroughly in a game

16 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Will test it out.

If I do find new issues I am ready.

3741208.jpg

This meme is priceless.

12 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

Not surprised.  As this patch is a newer version of the previous one, and the focus was ONLY on fixing animation cancelling and Shift issues brought up by it, all problems from the last version were definitely going to be carried over.  Problem now is what new issues are people seeing after this "stinker tinker time"? 

So, the patch that fixed an issue, is gonna bring back said issue along with the all the other ones?

8 minutes ago, vaporeonlover971 said:

I swear do people just only post to this fourm just to see whats broken? Every game will have Issues made for modern systems (and PC).

Some people do, some people don't. There are a few threads that outline current issues people have with the game. It may or may not total 30+.

Welcome back by the way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

Edited the original to reflect the patch is starting the roll out.

Expect deployments across all three platforms by end of day.

Thanks Matt!

Can’t wait to test this one out!

Don't know if it's still in the current build, but last time I played, I had these issues:

Barriers around windows when a counselor is mid-animation for climbing/jumping through windows. It is a smaller barrier than when the window break prompt was first there but they are still present. These barriers and the break button prompt also prevent throwing knives from passing through windows before they are broken. If you throw a knife at an open window, the knife won't pass through but will trigger the breaking of the window. Before the prompt, knives could pass through open windows. Also, if a counselor leaps through an open window(be it broken or not, I think), the window has a barrier that will stop a knife midair until the counselor finishes the animation of leaping through and getting back to their feet.

There are also invisible collision barriers above interactive objects like beds and fires that will similarly stop a thrown knife in midair. These barriers act as shields for counselors, essentially.

I ask to please do something about these barriers because while they may not impact gameplay in a large way, they are a nuisance and break the flow of a chase by unnecessarily and obnoxiously limiting Jason in his attack and pursuit options. It doesn't feel "natural" or "immersive" for "gamey" barriers to break the flow of a match.

@mattshotcha  I know you said when a patch deploys it takes longer than usual to find a server because the dedicated servers are rebuilt or whatever...

It's an hour and change later and the search took me 6 minutes, only to put me in a lobby myself on a non-dedicated server and 10 minutes later no one joined before I just left the lobby.

I never experienced this with prior patches. 

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

? I'm used to people not including all the details in a bug report, but this is next level. Do you have any info on what?

That's always the case immediately following a patch deployment. The servers still have to re-populate and so on. You'll see longer matchmaking times for a bit, then it will level back off.

Bots on Jarvis weren't fixed for this. We'll work on that at a later date since it is not as big a concern as some of the other issues.

I dunno if this is the case on all systems but on PS4 even before the patch some bots will stand still till Jason is in the area, kinda makes it less challenging knowing some bots won't be attempting to try to fix anything. It happens on all the maps. 

1 minute ago, SirMang said:

@mattshotcha  I know you said when a patch deploys it takes longer than usual to find a server because the dedicated servers are rebuilt or whatever...

It's an hour and change later and the search took me 6 minutes, only to put me in a lobby myself on a non-dedicated server and 10 minutes later no one joined before I just left the lobby.

I never experienced this with prior patches. 

That does seem longer than normal. Let me check in with support if there's anything strange going on with servers.

On 8/6/2019 at 11:05 PM, NytmereZ said:

I don’t care if this was done by accident , this was a good balance change that Jason is overall very weak until he gets rage, and even then he’s still easy to cart around. I hope it takes them forever to fix this.

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Like what? 

Prompt isn’t working all the time in water, so sometimes you can’t stop,the boat of drown people, I had a person swim right in front of me out of the water and onto land..... yes they were swimming on land had to kill them twice as well, actually my 1st game with this new garbage was as Jason, and my very 1st 2 kills glitched.

3 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

That does seem longer than normal. Let me check in with support if there's anything strange going on with servers.

I'm used to searching for a minute and a half at most, and if I don't find something I just cancel it out.  This is being extremely excessive.  I'm now on a 5:30 second search and nothing.

Platform PS4.  Since I didn't include that in my first post. 

@Fair Play  Considering the PC version was running off the build without the roof fix for a while, in this instance, yes.  This update fixed the problems that came with the roof fix (shift & animation cancel) but none of the other individual bugs (such as the bots on Jarvis not moving).  So PC users now have the problem with bots that they hadn't had until this update.