14 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@OCT 31 1978

Shelly with his dlc clothing pack.

I feel bad for Shelly know, but it was his fault for going into the Barn.

2 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

And when they use the sweater on Jason, he deals a Savage low blow just before Tommy kills him

jason truely is a nature boy

WOOO

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Do you have a video of this since the July patch? I haven't seen anyone be able to get on the roof since the patch.

I had a Jason throw a knife at the car I was driving, the car flipped and threw me out and way up into the air. I landed on the roof, one cabin up from the lodge at Packanack. If I was next to the lodge, guaranteed I would have landed up there. I walked off the edge and made it out to the cops. I am on ps4, Maybe situations like that are leading people to think you can still get up on the roof? Sure If I wanted to I could have stayed up there, but I got down as soon as Jason left to chase the other counselors to the cop exit.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Just a heads up.....there are many of us here that hope that any聽shut down聽work in progress聽doesn鈥檛 happen for a long time.馃槂

聽聽 Hope they don't shut down for a long time. But I think we just got confirmation that when we hear that server side saves are being worked on... we should prepare for server shut down coming soon after that.

17 hours ago, BigmouthD said:

Yeah right enhance this game ..I doubt that will happen聽

At least i ask and receive response from some officials...at least now i just can forget about game untill they game proper聽update for xbox one x support.聽

21 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

El parche 1.35 es el parche r谩pido recientemente discutido para resolver algunos problemas que surgieron con la soluci贸n reciente a nuestro Sistema de interacci贸n. La soluci贸n del Sistema de interacci贸n fue una soluci贸n profunda dentro del sistema que funciona con todas las interacciones del consejero en el juego, y se inici贸 para solucionar el problema con los consejeros capaces de lanzarse a s铆 mismos en 谩reas inalcanzables de los mapas, como Packanack Roof.

En nuestros esfuerzos por reparar el Sistema de Interacci贸n, dos errores clave surgieron y se deslizaron por nuestras pruebas. Uno fue un problema en el c贸digo que cambi贸 los tiempos y los valores de las habilidades de Jason. El otro era un problema relacionado con las animaciones de consejeros. El tema de la animaci贸n permiti贸 a los consejeros cancelar animaciones con varias pulsaciones de teclas / botones. Estos dos problemas se marcaron como de m谩xima prioridad y el equipo ha preparado una soluci贸n.

Esa soluci贸n est谩 completa, en lo que respecta a las pruebas internas, pero la compilaci贸n para enviar a los usuarios necesita una 煤ltima prueba de verificaci贸n final para que los usuarios puedan descargarla. Originalmente apuntamos el viernes 9 de agosto como la fecha de lanzamiento para este parche, pero esta fase de prueba final nos est谩 llevando al fin de semana.

El equipo est谩 trabajando para probar esta compilaci贸n, literalmente mientras hablamos, y a pesar de perder la ventana para tener el parche en vivo el fin de semana, ahora estamos apuntando a principios de la pr贸xima semana.

Disculpas por el retraso, ya que el viernes fue nuestro objetivo inicial. Pero el equipo no va a implementar este parche hasta que tengamos un nivel seguro de pruebas completadas. El trabajo se ha completado, ahora necesitamos ejecutar nuestro proceso de verificaci贸n y asegurarnos de que todo est茅 listo para la implementaci贸n. Esta etapa puede llevar tiempo, y es por eso que nos hemos alejado de nuestro objetivo hoy y a principios de la pr贸xima semana.

Las Notas del parche para el pr贸ximo parche est谩n a continuaci贸n, pero tenga en cuenta que este es un parche r谩pido con un objetivo muy espec铆fico.

• CORREGIDO - Varios problemas con la velocidad de enfriamiento y los tiempos de las habilidades de Jason (Shift, Sense, etc.).
    • El tiempo de reutilizaci贸n de habilidades se acort贸 dr谩sticamente.
    • Los tiempos de desbloqueo para las habilidades estaban desactivados, y las habilidades se desbloquear铆an demasiado juntas.
  • CORREGIDO - Interrupci贸n de animaci贸n del consejero
    • Los consejeros pudieron interrumpir las animaciones al presionar teclas / botones como Combat Stance y similares.
    • Esto result贸 en un comportamiento no deseado con consejeros saltando desde ventanas, etc.

NOTA IMPORTANTE: Si bien el equipo ahora apunta a principios de la pr贸xima semana, est茅 atento a este hilo para obtener actualizaciones.

Si bien los siguientes problemas NO EST脕N incluidos en esta actualizaci贸n, hay algunos problemas de alta prioridad que el equipo investigar谩 a continuaci贸n. Los asesinatos ambientales, la f铆sica del autom贸vil, los bots fuera de l铆nea de Jarvis House y el consejero aleatorio ser谩n investigados despu茅s de la entrega de este parche. No se incluyeron en este parche, ya que el equipo necesitar谩 dedicar m谩s tiempo a la investigaci贸n y el diagn贸stico antes de que podamos obtener un plan para todos juntos. Este parche deb铆a enviarse r谩pidamente, y para hacerlo, el enfoque se mantuvo en los problemas recientes introducidos con el trabajo del Sistema de Interacci贸n.

take out the rage that makes Jason immortal please
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@mattshotcha @OCT 31 1978

Waterworld found underneath Friday The 13th.

Clip 1 - Getting into the 4 seater and finding a secret portal to Waterworld on Higgins Haven.

https://xboxclips.com/GhostWolfViking/3a3f4c62-ddf3-4ef8-9693-b156eb881735/embed

Clip 2 - Trying to find dry land with another Vanessa and Jason following us.

https://xboxclips.com/GhostWolfViking/641d62cb-c212-4e0e-9662-e94724b5d99f/embed

Clip 3 - Swimming for the police exit and falling off the map to my death under the main lodge. Never did find Kevin Costner. 馃槃

https://xboxclips.com/GhostWolfViking/9cea2dea-7a31-4a17-95bb-ae20938ef920/embed

That鈥檚 how you trap a car son. You gotta have some consequences for being able to fix the bitch聽2 minutes in the game聽

11 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@OCT 31 1978

Shelly with his dlc clothing pack.

Lol !That definitely should have been included with Shelly when they released him!!!

@Ahab聽you are definitely correct about what client side saves will mean for the future.

@CristianLA5

Rage doesn鈥檛 make Jason immortal in any way....

1 hour ago, CristianLA5 said:

Sure, just stop acting like you鈥檙e immortal and can聽gang bang聽him like he鈥檚 just a bitch w a mask 聽

The fear factor is totally fucked in this game. I don鈥檛 know how to fix it.聽

Maybe聽after being around him for a minute or X number of seconds your screen goes almost black and and moving is the only function you鈥檙e able to do until your fear level drops. IDK.聽

13 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

I had a Jason throw a knife at the car I was driving, the car flipped and threw me out and way up into the air. I landed on the roof, one cabin up from the lodge at Packanack. If I was next to the lodge, guaranteed I would have landed up there. I walked off the edge and made it out to the cops. I am on ps4, Maybe situations like that are leading people to think you can still get up on the roof? Sure If I wanted to I could have stayed up there, but I got down as soon as Jason left to chase the other counselors to the cop exit.

Yeah, I had something like this happen at Higgins last patch- Jason caught the car coming over the bridge from Blair's, flung me and a passenger onto a roof at Stillwater.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Vlad0sTwitch said:

what about update?

Here is the latest about the update from our Community聽Lead聽聽Mattshotcha.

newest patch coming Monday,Tuesday.

On 8/9/2019 at 2:10 PM, mattshotcha said:

Patch 1.35 is the recently discussed rapid patch to solve a few issues that cropped up with the recent fix to our Interaction System. The Interaction System fix was a deep fix inside the system that works with all counselor interactions in game, and was kicked off to fix the issue with counselors being able to slingshot themselves into unreachable areas of the maps, like Packanack Roof.

In our efforts to repair the Interaction System, two key bugs cropped up and slipped by our testing. One was an issue in the code that changed the timings and values for Jason's Abilities. The other was an issue relating to Counselor Animations. The animation issue allowed counselors to cancel animations with various key/button presses. These two issues were flagged as highest priority and the team has prepared a fix.

That fix is complete, as far as internal testing is concerned, but the build to ship to users needs one last final verification test to be ready for users to download. We originally targeted Friday, August 9th as the go live date for this patch, but this final testing phase is taking us into the weekend.

The team is working away at testing this build, literally as we speak, and despite missing the window to have the patch live by the weekend, we are now targeting early next week.

Apologies for the delay, as Friday was our initial goal. But the team is not going to deploy this patch until we have a confident level of testing completed. The work is completed, now we need to run through our verification process and make sure everything is ready for deployment. This stage can take time, and this is why we have pushed out from our target today and into early next week.

The Patch Notes for the upcoming patch are below, but please keep in mind that this is a rapid patch with a very specific target.

• FIXED - Various issues with cooldown speed and timings for Jason's Abilities (Shift, Sense, etc).
    • Cooldown for Abilities was drastically shortened.
    • Unlock timings for Abilities were off, and Abilities would unlock too closely together.
  • FIXED - Counselor Animation Interrupt
    • Counselors were able to interrupt animations with key/button presses such as Combat Stance, and similar.
    • This resulted in unintended behavior with counselors jumping from windows etc.

IMPORTANT NOTE: While the team is now targeting early next week, keep an eye on this thread for updates.

While the following issues ARE NOT included in this update, there are some high priority issues the team will be investigating next. Environmental Kills, Car Physics, Jarvis House Offline Bots, and Random Counselor will be investigated following the delivery of this patch. These were not included in this patch, as the team will need to dedicate more time to investigation and diagnostics before we can get a plan for those together. This patch needed to be sent out quickly, and in order to do that, the focus stayed on recent issues introduced with the Interaction System work.

Maybe you guys should just focus on one issue at a time so that you can keep rolling out fixes in a timely manner and create fewer or no new bugs.

• Like 1

On 鈥8鈥/鈥10鈥/鈥2019 at 11:50 AM, CristianLA5 said:

聽 聽 The rage buff gave Jason absolutely no buffs towards catching ANY counselor. It also makes it easier to get his mask off and kill him for reasons that have been discussed to death. You cannot call him immortal when it is actually easier to kill him... that is a contradiction.
聽 聽 Learn to play without using Jason as a pi帽ata and you will have no issues with the rage buff... It did not even change my playstyle for counselors... or for Jason.

On 鈥8鈥/鈥10鈥/鈥2019 at 12:58 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

you are definitely correct about what client side saves will mean for the future.

聽聽 Definitely the one announcement I am dreading to hear... I hope it is a long way off.

• Like 1

If you press RT while entering hiding spots you quickly exit but the game thinks you are in the last spot you glitched out of.

Was able to glitch inside a shelf using a bed. Jason didn't see me. Destroyed a bed and I died. Was not under the bed on my screen.

Some beds will teleport you out of cabins. Some inside areas you can't get out of.

Go inside a hiding spot and exit normally to cancel and fix the bug. If you can move around.

On 8/10/2019 at 11:50 AM, CristianLA5 said:

dcamw2y-946247e6-2b64-4752-b3ec-ca3e35b8

Hey guys! He wants to get rage nerfed because its actually challenging! Haha! No!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

If you press RT while entering hiding spots you quickly exit but the game thinks you are in the last spot you glitched out of.

Was able to glitch inside a shelf using a bed. Jason didn't see me. Destroyed a bed and I died. Was not under the bed on my screen.

Some beds will teleport you out of cabins. Some inside areas you can't get out of.

Go inside a hiding spot and exit normally to cancel and fix the bug. If you can move around.

It's amusing the ones that teleport you outside of cabins.

At Pinehurst you can float outside of the cabin from a bed and all Jason can do is gather knives to kill you.聽 Run Medic/Thick Skin/Hypo and good luck to Jason.聽

55 minutes ago, SirMang said:

It's amusing the ones that teleport you outside of cabins.

At Pinehurst you can float outside of the cabin from a bed and all Jason can do is gather knives to kill you.聽 Run Medic/Thick Skin/Hypo and good luck to Jason.聽

Ugh. More inaccessible spots where counselors can avoid Jason. Hope that doesn鈥檛 start happening聽

Edited the original to reflect the patch is starting the roll out.

Expect deployments across all three platforms by end of day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3