1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

Layers of Fear 2 and Friday the 13th are two drastically different games. Saying your F13 buddies didn't like it is not an insult. Not every game is for everyone.

"Stop milking Friday the 13th..." *Supporting. We're still supporting F13. I think the bulk of our player base would not want us to stop supporting the title, headaches as of late or not.

Switch is not the same as a high end PC. You're right. That's the idea.

The rest of this post is just aggravation and baseless accusations on topics I've already talked about way more than I should have to. Roadmaps and content plans were interrupted, we didn't just say screw it, we're not doing that. I don't know how else to illustrate that. There is a LEGAL reason for the things that have happened. Now, I'm a Community Developer, and by the tone and content of your comment it doesn't sound like you have any interest in being a part of this community. So if this is all you have to contribute here, by all means, save yourself the headache. We have an active community still here that I need to work with. This comment is just a waste of your time and mine.

I don’t think you understand my PC Comment it wasn’t a Comparison to a High end PC it was a comment to say how easy it is to change graphics settings to show off how a game would look on any Console ...Its also Pointless to showcase how some low end consoles or graphics card would look..People want better not worse ,.It’s Natural to defend and not like when some calls it like it is...We all are entitled to our opinions and I know most will not like mine or challenge it ..Which is fine by me ..Supporting something that is dying off and that people have moved on from isn’t going to last ..I hope Gun has something new in the works ..Analogy  The Raptors won this years Championship...Will they live off that title forever which is now in the past ? Or say Lets Defend the title and show people we are a good brand going forward..I feel GunMedia needs a Good comeback Song (game) ..For all the frustration and disappointments of F13 which was a game I truly genuinely liked and felt left down..I think GunMedia should step up to the challenge and work a good deal with another Franchise or Original Work get a real Budget and offer backer incentives and perks as well for a new bigger better game  ...I believe GunMedia can but it seems and looks like their Camp is stuck in limbo and only Had and has Jason..What’s next prove myself and others wrong ..I feel They owe that to the Fans for spending their money & supporting a Game that still to this day doesn’t work right ..Imagine a Game that has very little Glitches\functionality issues and a Road map of promises and commitments that aren’t broken dreams or hinder by a lawsuit suit..Just so you know I like GunMedia and F13 I  just feel let down and tired of hearing about something that is Old news and going no where because it can’t ,Thanks to Two men almost 80’s old that are fighting over some that was made almost 40 years ago..My point is to motivate Gun and yes I’m saying things that aren’t nice but its how I feel and so do others..TURN THE PAGE NEXT GAME..Jason can’t live right now unfortunately 

• Confused 1

@mattshotcha The information is appreciated, I prefer to wait but the patch does not bring problems.
By the way, we hope that the next one is the environmental death and I would like Jason's blockade of blows to be fast as the old versions

Can we be promised, if someday the servers do shutdown, can we at least have the self hosting back so that we can still play with each other? I know a would get kicked if the host left, but it would still be fun to play with others. Would there by any loss of features like parties, voice chat, anything if the servers were to get shutdown, but we had self hosting?

36 minutes ago, Broke&FatHardie said:

@mattshotcha What is the legal reason for patches being slow, and broken, and why do you think the headaches have just started "as of late"??

It's possible that it's because Illfonic left or their contract ended and they had at least 30 people working on the game every night. With the new team, not so much.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Broke&FatHardie said:

How did you quote my question? I can't do that yet. Must be something that comes with experience. 🤨

If you're on PC, click quote on the post or simply highlight a part of the post you'd like to quote, then click quote selection. On Mobile, you do the same thing.

Edited by Nathan5226
Spelling errors

20 minutes ago, BigmouthD said:

I don’t you understand my PC Comment it wasn’t a Comparison to a High end PC it was a comment to say how easy it is to change graphics settings to show off how a game would look on any Console ...Its also Pointless to showcase how some low end consoles or graphics card would look..People want better not worse ,.It’s Natural to defend and not like when some calls it like it is...We all are entitled to our opinions and I know most will not like mine or challenge it ..Which is fine by me ..Supporting something that is dying off and that people have moved on from isn’t going to last ..I hope Gun has something new in the works ..Analogy  The Raptors won this years Championship...Will they live off that title forever which is now in the past ? Or say Lets Defend the title and show people we are a good brand going forward..I feel GunMedia needs a Good comeback Song (game) ..For all the frustration and disappointments of F13 which was a game I truly genuinely liked and felt left down..I think GunMedia should step up to the challenge and work a good deal with another Franchise or Original Work get a real Budget and offer backer incentives and perks as well for a new bigger better game  ...I believe GunMedia can but it seems and looks like their Camp is stuck in limbo and only Had and has Jason..What’s next prove myself and others wrong ..I feel They owe that to the Fans for spending their money & supporting a Game that still to this day doesn’t work right ..Imagine a Game that has very little Glitches\functionality issues and a Road map of promises and commitments that aren’t broken dreams or hinder by a lawsuit suit..Just so you know I like GunMedia and F13 I  just feel let down and tired of hearing about something that is Old news and going no where because it can’t ,Thanks to Two men almost 80’s old that are fighting over some that was made almost 40 years ago..My point is to motivate Gun and yes I’m saying things that aren’t nice but its how I feel and so do others..TURN THE PAGE NEXT GAME..Jason can’t live right now unfortunately 

Before I even got this game, in 2017, people were already saying it's dying. Two years passed, still didn't die. If the devs still wanna work on the game for a community, let them do it. We don't want this game to go anywhere, it's your choice if you want to play or not.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Broke&FatHardie said:

When can we expect a new update to this update that updated us about the broken update from last week? And can y'all post more pictures of all the cool stuff y'all do that doesn't break the game? How about pictures of y'all actually testing a patch?

Asking for a friend.

And people are attacking my detailed comment about f13 seems like you agree..I just feel Gun can do better and should have started to move on a long time ago ..Supporting this is cool and good, shows they care or maybe Using this as a cash cow .Can’t figure them out..But it is what it is ..Next Game please 

2 minutes ago, Broke&FatHardie said:

Really?

Did you try it, because it works.

2 minutes ago, Broke&FatHardie said:

This means nothing.

I'm not gonna argue with you over something that does mean something, if you wanna fight over who's right, we can handle it privately. It means they stick to something even if they say they may not be able to do that, excluding things due to the Lawsuit.

5 minutes ago, Crawler said:

Before I even got this game, in 2017, people were already saying it's dying. Two years passed, still didn't die. If the devs still wanna work on the game for a community, let them do it. We don't want this game to go anywhere, it's your choice if you want to play or not.

It’s fading and will continue too ..I mean the macarena dance was a hit and sold as a song ..Do People still Whip and NaE ...Next episode pretty please..Maybe its me I get bored easy .I just feel the Horror genre needs something great and can live up to that Rockstar Games level of games with more dynamic,Features and modes ..Someone needs to take the challenge why not GunMedia..Take it higher and Get some real investors..Looks like Illfonic got 20th century Fox and Sony..So hopefully Predator should be Good if not great 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

Layers of Fear 2 and Friday the 13th are two drastically different games. Saying your F13 buddies didn't like it is not an insult. Not every game is for everyone.

"Stop milking Friday the 13th..." *Supporting. We're still supporting F13. I think the bulk of our player base would not want us to stop supporting the title, headaches as of late or not.

Switch is not the same as a high end PC. You're right. That's the idea.

The rest of this post is just aggravation and baseless accusations on topics I've already talked about way more than I should have to. Roadmaps and content plans were interrupted, we didn't just say screw it, we're not doing that. I don't know how else to illustrate that. There is a LEGAL reason for the things that have happened. Now, I'm a Community Developer, and by the tone and content of your comment it doesn't sound like you have any interest in being a part of this community. So if this is all you have to contribute here, by all means, save yourself the headache. We have an active community still here that I need to work with. This comment is just a waste of your time and mine.

Well you know what they say about Opinions Matt ..Its Cool ..I respect you and gun ..Its constructive criticism..I’m not being a troll or a-hole ..But the proof is in the pudding and the facts are out there..I think you all need a big Team meeting about the Future and eventually move on from the past ....

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Screen name says it all, so no comment...

The facts are out there Bud ..I’m not making this up ..BTW does anyone know what Happened to Randy Greenback or did Jason do something to him ???

2 hours ago, Earmack said:

Make finally  support xbox one x high resolution. 

Yeah right enhance this game ..I doubt that will happen 

• Like 1

If you go by the track record from launch to now, it is clear that issues have arisen with every patch. Now i am not going to say that they didn't test their patches but whomever did needs to be replaced because that person isn't working out.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nathan5226 said:

I'm actually totally ignoring you already, but sure.

Hmmm he tried to be polite and get things on track and you respond rudely? That is uncalled for.

• Like 1

On Xbox, does the Jarvis House still give us sparkly multicoloured Unicorn blood?

1 minute ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Hmmm he tried to be polite and get things on track and you respond rudely? That is uncalled for.

That's not responding rudely, if I say I'm ignoring him/her, I just don't want anything to do with him/her anymore because I've had enough as is.

7 minutes ago, Guy said:

On Xbox, does the Jarvis House still give us sparkly multicoloured Unicorn blood?

Yes. Unfortunately. All liquids are glittery rainbows. Toilet water and even the syringes in single player challenges. 

1 hour ago, Morph said:

What about Consolers able to get on packanack lodge roof had a player get up there while I was playing and that was to be fixed a long time ago

Yes. This was fixed on console, but the PC patch was held up. This update will handle that on PC as well.

1 hour ago, Nathan5226 said:

Can we be promised, if someday the servers do shutdown, can we at least have the self hosting back so that we can still play with each other? I know a would get kicked if the host left, but it would still be fun to play with others. Would there by any loss of features like parties, voice chat, anything if the servers were to get shutdown, but we had self hosting?

The team has already stated that before we think about any shutdowns, we'll make sure players are able to access the game after dedicated servers are no more.

And a note to all in this thread. This is for discussing this particular patch. Stay on topic. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mattshotcha said:

The team has already stated that before we think about any shutdowns, we'll make sure players are able to access the game after dedicated servers are no more.

“This makes my Heart super happy!!!” 😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Super low priority comparatively.

Thanks for your patience!

If you're talking about the crash due to Jason breaking a wall and hitting an extra button press, yes. If not, please clarify.

We have heard reports here and there, but not a lot of details to go on so far. If you have any more details or possibly some footage, it will help us dial in what might be causing it.

Yes sir! The patch that did not make it to PC, plus the fix for those two issues.

Thanks, bud.

i wish it was only related to that this is even as a counsellor whether it be you running or doing general stuff it just dashboards the same with jason too and i bought a new external hard drive because my old one was damaged. ie where i couldnt morph certain games wouldnt install. anyway that being said i guess its a memory leak causing this it just dashboards regardless of whatever you are doing which is a shame and offputting 

1 hour ago, Nathan5226 said:

That's not responding rudely, if I say I'm ignoring him/her, I just don't want anything to do with him/her anymore because I've had enough as is.

You’re fine man, he’s just defending a friend don’t take it personally. 

Looking forward to not seeing people on the roof, or hearing about it on PC. Black Tower has done something awesome already so I don’t mind the wait till it all gets worked out. If two weeks of speedy recharge and swing canceling are all we need to tolerate, it’s a fair trade in my book. 

• Thanks 1

@mattshotcha, thanks for the news about the update. Hopefully it all works out and puts to rest some of these recently discovered bugs.

It's nice to hear that you and the team are doing more extensive testing.

• Like 2