On 8/17/2019 at 10:40 AM, Dukes4369 said:

@mattshotcha @GunMedia @#anyone listening out there

No dedicated servers since patch on Monday 12th of August 2019 (PS4, EU, UK SCOTLAND) , whats worse is you either cant get in Server: F13 official EU or you end up in P2P lobby's Surely you must be looking in to this matter by now, no one wants to keep sitting there hour after hour by pressing x for quick play then options to cancel if you have messed servers up to accommodate space for the switch version then you surely must rectify this issue at hand that people in the forum are bringing to your attention.

Double xp is out what good is that to all the players that can't play i have been playing Friday the 13th: The Game for over 2yrs and never once had an issue as bad as this, all patches have downloaded and installed no issue as i have said in other posts if the patch has not caused this then use have moved servers around and totally messed it all up.

So we the players from around the world should have had some sort of clarification on the matter by now. You call it symptoms well if that is the case since it's a word you use then i call it a full blown epidemic. 

From jasonkillsbugs.com.png

Hey, sorry for the late reply. The team is looking at the situation with servers and we'll have more info on this soon. Post patch is always rocky, but this has continued past the post patch phase and will probably require some rebalancing of servers to get you folks back to connecting quickly. One question, when dumped to P2P matches, do they fill correctly and are playable or no?

On 8/17/2019 at 5:24 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

@mattshotcha @GunMedia_Ben @DamonD7@NthnButAGoodTime @JPops @Kodiak @Ralph Wiggum777

Looks like I found something. May not be a new issue. It is possible to repeat it every match. Any map.

Xbox One X.

Sweater stun bug.

A few steps to completing it.

Need to knock off Jason's mask.

Get the sweater.

Gather weapons in one spot.

Then use the sweater on Jason and break free from the sweater animation by picking up a weapon.

Hit Jason to his knees. Now keep hitting him with all the weapons that you collected.

Enjoy laughing your ass off as Jason is stuck in place getting beat over and over.

Here is the new video. Patch 1.35

Hey we've got this reported for investigation, thanks for the video!

On 8/18/2019 at 7:10 PM, DontZzz34 said:

I’m pretty sure the A prompt to kill Jason goes away if you hit him to go to his knees more than once. 

The only purpose to making Jason go to his knees multiple times is for the lols

ps @mattshotcha pretty sure unplayable areas coward counselors found are back on Pinehurst. 

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1iwae5j1w/e44b2568/

Without much details it's hard to say. We have seen a fair amount of "issue spoofing" as of late, as people share old screens as new. So it's tough to say without more info whether this is a valid issue or not. Anyone here seeing it in game?

On 8/19/2019 at 1:04 PM, Mayday said:

When I see this I tell myself that jasonKillsbugs is an unknown address finaly. I just love it the comments dans le lobby, at least the hackers watch the videos I send to the site. 😄😄

Some hacks to files don't register immediately with EAC. But then we follow up and EAC gets tweaked and they go away. We've seen this recently with PAK file editors getting banned in bulk and we'll see it again.

18 hours ago, Ahab said:

In the words of Graham Chapman... "Well that's cast rather a gloom over the evening, hasn't it?"

Until more people see it, we should take these screenshots with a grain of salt.

EAC seems to need another update to counter this crap.

At least you are trying, many people do not bother to send reports... @mattshotcha, Mayday is not naming and shaming here... and neither will I... but there are quite a few of these hackers freely admitting to it in the steam community... Why exactly are these hackers not banned when they freely admit it to the world? MANY players claim to have sent reports in on them... and they are still there. WHY?... This is not incentive to report people when nothing is done to hackers that openly admit to it and laugh at the rest of us... and NON of us like to play with cheaters.

Again, EAC sometimes requires a tweak, sometimes it just takes a few logins to snag them. 

4 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

When is the next one they never seem to let us know on here ?

Next BEYOND stream is today, going over these topics and more.

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Prob in a few months. They have to tackle the non kill kill bug, and car bugs. prob a couple months needed on each I would assume when compared to time frame needed on last couple of patches.

Next patch isn't dated yet, but I think he was asking about next stream.

15 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

That skinny little green haired freak is just gun’s little bitch

*Skinny little green haired freak/Gun's Little Bitch with a Ban Hammer. Fixed that for you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Hey, sorry for the late reply. The team is looking at the situation with servers and we'll have more info on this soon. Post patch is always rocky, but this has continued past the post patch phase and will probably require some rebalancing of servers to get you folks back to connecting quickly. One question, when dumped to P2P matches, do they fill correctly and are playable or no?

No @mattshotcha you either get put in the P2P lobby on your own, or with 3 or 4 other players if your lucky, pings can be all over the place so just not lag for counselor but lag for Jason as well, have tried playing in them, i average a ping of 44ms - 48ms in the united kingdom. In a P2P lobby it can go from 60ms to almost 320ms  which don't help any player trying to play the game. You only end up in a P2P lobby when you press quick play and leave the controller sitting for up to about 7 minutes.

Video of P2P lobby

Video of no dedicated servers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

Without much details it's hard to say. We have seen a fair amount of "issue spoofing" as of late, as people share old screens as new. So it's tough to say without more info whether this is a valid issue or not. Anyone here seeing it in game?

I actually tested the one above the window last night.... All a counselor has to do is go in the bedroom. Crouch crawl on top of the bed and hit the button to go under the bed, then it brings the counselor through the wall, above the window. Not sure how the roof one is done

59 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Again, EAC sometimes requires a tweak, sometimes it just takes a few logins to snag them. 

Some of these guys have literally been doing this for months, claiming that they will never be banned... They REALLY make it look like no one does get banned which can deter players from even bothering to send in a reports. They talk about it in quite a few threads. Hopefully, if EAC is the only way to stop them... something is done soon. For them at least, it seems like it takes a lot more than a few logins to get snagged. 
    We know people do get banned... or we would not see posts asking to be unbanned... which we still see from time to time... Hackers are the most annoying form of life I have yet encountered... and I had a close encounter with a skunk a few nights back in my driveway... Thanks for the reply Matt.

3 hours ago, Dukes4369 said:

No @mattshotcha you either get put in the P2P lobby on your own, or with 3 or 4 other players if your lucky, pings can be all over the place so just not lag for counselor but lag for Jason as well, have tried playing in them, i average a ping of 44ms - 48ms in the united kingdom. In a P2P lobby it can go from 60ms to almost 320ms  which don't help any player trying to play the game. You only end up in a P2P lobby when you press quick play and leave the controller sitting for up to about 7 minutes.

Got it. We'll be looking to shorten the search, but also the rebalance we discussed on stream to sort out the server issues.

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I actually tested the one above the window last night.... All a counselor has to do is go in the bedroom. Crouch crawl on top of the bed and hit the button to go under the bed, then it brings the counselor through the wall, above the window. Not sure how the roof one is done

Thanks for the heads up! This is actionable and the team can investigate it.

2 hours ago, Ahab said:

Some of these guys have literally been doing this for months, claiming that they will never be banned... They REALLY make it look like no one does get banned which can deter players from even bothering to send in a reports. They talk about it in quite a few threads. Hopefully, if EAC is the only way to stop them... something is done soon. For them at least, it seems like it takes a lot more than a few logins to get snagged. 
    We know people do get banned... or we would not see posts asking to be unbanned... which we still see from time to time... Hackers are the most annoying form of life I have yet encountered... and I had a close encounter with a skunk a few nights back in my driveway... Thanks for the reply Matt.

With some things, EAC needs to catch up to the method and they'll then start seeing bans. Frustrating, believe me, but still the best route to handle these things.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Got it. We'll be looking to shorten the search, but also the rebalance we discussed on stream to sort out the server issues.

I appreciate all that you can do for us here in the united kingdom and everywhere else in the world that is having the same issues. I do thank you for replying to my posts & hope you understand how we all feel about the situation and look forward to seeing this matter resolved.

9 minutes ago, Dukes4369 said:

I appreciate all that you can do for us here in the united kingdom and everywhere else in the world that is having the same issues. I do thank you for replying to my posts & hope you understand how we all feel about the situation and look forward to seeing this matter resolved.

Completely understand. I'm going out on a bit of a limb saying this, but I think we should have news by the morning. Black Tower is in Japan, and so they may have news waiting in our inboxes in the AM here in Kentucky.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mattshotcha said:

Completely understand. I'm going out on a bit of a limb saying this, but I think we should have news by the morning. Black Tower is in Japan, and so they may have news waiting in our inboxes in the AM here in Kentucky.

Thank You @mattshotcha it's ok, drop me a follow up message when you can it's all much appreciated and nice of you to get in touch. Hopefully you will have some good news for us all.

• Like 1

With some things, EAC needs to catch up to the method and they'll then start seeing bans. Frustrating, believe me, but still the best route to handle these things.

if a player only uses private matches for doing cheat stuff they still see ban? (a lot of my friends do)

Thanks for the heads up! This is actionable and the team can investigate it.

Yeah np. Here to help with the game. 

Not sure what eac is. When you say bans are you guys going to be banning hackers or glitchers/exploiters? Or both?