#HackersGetSomethingBackersGetNothing

Anyway, luckily on PC, I have been able to get in games with dedicated servers.

I feel bad for those who can't find any servers. Just wait until they try to launch cross platform play between PC, XBOX, PS4 and Switch...

tumblr_omm6hu6kNP1si0kwmo1_400.gif

• Like 2

On 8/17/2019 at 11:29 AM, kohagan said:

Yep, the goose is cooked on ps4 servers. 

Yeah something is up even with US servers for PS4. I spent an hour last night trying to get into a lobby. Canceling after 2 minutes and re-entering QP. I had to switch to PC to play some games.

Ah man, this is a bit depressing  regarding the eu server lock out on ps4. 

The day of the patch it took me ages but found one game with only 4 people in it, ever since cannot get a game no matter how long you try for. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Just wait until they try to launch cross platform play between PC, XBOX, PS4 and Switch...

Don’t think it will ever happen but then again, I don’t think it’s worth the time or energy either.

• Like 1

Cross platform servers. Only way we would ever see some of that hacked PC content on Xbox, PS4 and Nintendo Switch. 😂

58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-sm9

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I see this I tell myself that jasonKillsbugs is an unknown address finaly. I just love it the comments dans le lobby, at least the hackers watch the videos I send to the site. 😄😄

• Like 1

Cross platform would be awesome but I doubt it'll happen. I still really hope that if the lawsuit were to end soon, they'd just finish up and mass release all of the content we've missed out on. 

Until then they seriously need to focus on the bugs at least. 

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:27 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

Yes, if Tommy is with you he can perform the kill during the bug.
Plenty of time to lock Jason in place to perform the kill.

In the words of Graham Chapman... "Well that's cast rather a gloom over the evening, hasn't it?"

20 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

One is from a picture someone posted from discord and the other is from a f13 club page I’m on. The person who posted the pic of the counselor on the roof claimed it was new so supposedly post patch. Might not be from r2 cancel..... who knows without more evidence. 

Until more people see it, we should take these screenshots with a grain of salt.

12 hours ago, Behrad00G said:

after update i saw a cheater having lingerie clothing pack and uber jason...like the old days :D

EAC seems to need another update to counter this crap.

5 hours ago, Mayday said:

When I see this I tell myself that jasonKillsbugs is an unknown address finaly. I just love it the comments dans le lobby, at least the hackers watch the videos I send to the site. 😄😄

At least you are trying, many people do not bother to send reports... @mattshotcha, Mayday is not naming and shaming here... and neither will I... but there are quite a few of these hackers freely admitting to it in the steam community... Why exactly are these hackers not banned when they freely admit it to the world? MANY players claim to have sent reports in on them... and they are still there. WHY?... This is not incentive to report people when nothing is done to hackers that openly admit to it and laugh at the rest of us... and NON of us like to play with cheaters.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I'm now of the belief that the server issue is indeed temporary, and unintentional. 

It seems like AU/EU etc. servers are currently nonexistent on PS4, however today I launched the game on my Xbox (which I barely ever think to play) and searched for a game. 

20 seconds later, and I'm in a populated lobby on the AU server.

Looks like I'll be playing on Xbox a lot more for the foreseeable future and enjoying trolling the special breed of actual literal moron that is particularly abundant on that platform.

(I played on Xbox about a year ago till I got to 150 and encountered the dumbest people I've ever seen in this game on the daily). 

This is going to be fun :D

3 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

What you mean?

EU PS4 servers are not working as intended right now. 

I've been on vacation for a week, so just started playing the new patch. Not sure if its been brought up, but in offline mode the bots keep freezing up. Its usually just 1 or 2, pre patch a similar thing would happen to Tommy every once in awhile. Ill bust down a door and they will just be standing there. If I hit them with a knife or slash they will wake up and start playing again. Also 1 or 2 counselors will hop in a hiding spot and stay there all match, so stuck waiting for rage to find what cabin they are in and hit all the hiding spots to get them. Not a big deal, i just use it for a warm up and killing 5 or 6 then ending match works just fine rather then searching for a bot in a random closet and like i said slashing or knifing the dead bots will awake them again, but just thought it should be mentioned..

Side note on the Kill bug(not just environmental also happens on reg kills in close spaces), I was handcuffed in a match last night with a Jason and a counselor using this bug to farm kills. The Jason kept grabbing the counselor and throwing through a window at main house. Think he was up to mid 20s on the kill count when i realized what was going on. Had to quit the match as there was no chance he was going to go after anyone else. The new way to hold up a match and farm points i guess.. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Not sure if its been brought up, but in offline mode the bots keep freezing up. Its usually just 1 or 2, pre patch a similar thing would happen to Tommy every once in awhile. Ill bust down a door and they will just be standing there. If I hit them with a knife or slash they will wake up and start playing again. Also 1 or 2 counselors will hop in a hiding spot and stay there all match, so stuck waiting for rage to find what cabin they are in and hit all the hiding spots to get them.

I think this has been mentioned. Cant remember if I read it here on the forums or on Twitter. 

If you think the bot's actions are bad from what you've seen, try the Jarvis map. They will not move from their spawn point no matter what you do to them as Jason. It's been a great way to farm XP with environmental kills during the XP event. An easy 2000 plus points each match.

14 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I think this has been mentioned. Cant remember if I read it here on the forums or on Twitter. 

If you think the bot's actions are bad from what you've seen, try the Jarvis map. They will not move from their spawn point no matter what you do to them as Jason. It's been a great way to farm XP with environmental kills during the XP event. An easy 2000 plus points each match.

Damn, yeah i havnt tried Jarvis. I usually just play the small maps in offline as its quicker to kill them. Just use for a couple knife throws and shift grabs before going into QP to make sure skills are still sharp when i havnt played in a bit.. lol Usually can clear a lobby in a couple of mins, but noticed this patch i had 4 or 5 killed then couldnt find anyone else. Eventually found a dead stand still bot in a cabin, then had to wait for rage to find a counselor in an outhouse, and another in a closet in random cabin, so i was like wtf? happened every time in matches after so knew it wasn't a fluke. Weird how this got broke.

41 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Speaking of, is the double XP still going on today?

2 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Speaking of, is the double XP still going on today?

Today is the last day. 

On 8/19/2019 at 3:46 AM, Fair Play said:

The next Beyond stream will likely have a lot of the answers the people want about the current state of things.

When is the next one they never seem to let us know on here ?

29 minutes ago, MortenMagnePal said:

When is the next one they never seem to let us know on here ?

Prob in a few months. They have to tackle the non kill kill bug, and car bugs. prob a couple months needed on each I would assume when compared to time frame needed on last couple of patches.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, kohagan said:

EU PS4 servers are not working as intended right now. 

Neither are US PS4 servers. It seems if you are playing single you can't get into a QP lobby and eventually it dumps you in a private one. Sunday night and last night I tried for half an hour and it was a no go. Watching a streamer last night on PS4 and he was able to get into lobbies no problem but he was also in a party. Switched to steam and was able to get into QP lobbies on first try every time. 

• Like 1

I played all the offline bots... every map in the last 2 days. Only Jarvis House were the bots standing still. All other maps they moved around. Once or twice they might stand still when indoors near a window but in general they were moving. But Jarvis House.... completely frozen in place. I'm on PS4. I'm loving this game though. Happy camping :)

I agree with the bot situation. Always 2 that want to stay in a hiding spot for 20 minutes. This is why I destroy all hiding spots if a know a counselor bot has entered a cabin.

20 minutes ago, Gottaevil said:

8 days without servers in PS4

Thanks for the "suport" @mattshotcha

That skinny little green haired freak is just gun’s little bitch

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1