Where are the dedicated servers for EU (PS4), every time i get in a lobby it's taking between 4 and 5 minutes once in a lobby above were it says ready it should say Server: F13 Official EU, this does not appear. posted video on here 11 hours ago if someone can scroll up page and take a look. Nearly 42hrs of this and no proper game play whatsoever. Host leaves you get kicked not back to lobby but to main menu this should not be the case. 

• Like 2

The EU servers are dead. Im Spanish and the game  puts me in CA (Canadian?) servers?? lol 

The ping is terrible,  and the search time inadmissible

Please fix NOW

(PS4)

Where is @mattshotcha ?

• Like 3

is there any word on fixing the ai  on offline bots on counselors so they actually perform tasks such as driving cars attempt to flee  ect depending on difficulty. the offline bots worked the best last year early 2018 and ever since do random jumping windows and other dumb behavior and now recently sometimes hide in closets the entire match.

I was only able to play 3 matches on PS4 last night due to it being late but I want to congratulate the dev team on this patch. They actually FIXED the interaction bug. No more canceling out of animations, bear traps work and regular shift Jason's are fixed. I had some good gaming experiences with just those 3 matches and I didn't experience any new bugs. Kudos 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if this is new or old and I just haven't noticed it yet.

There is a spot on Higgins Haven in the main house in the upstairs bedroom with the hammock similar to the other old porch god spot on Jarvis house that got patched out where only knives can kill the counselor.

I just had a game where the last one left kept hiding behind that little wooden thing is in the hammock room. Everytime I grabbed them, I could not move them out of that little area to execute a grab kill. I tried slashing them with regular slash and combat slash and each time I couldn't. So I had to wait for them to escape the grab so they get out of the spot. Then they proceed to go back to that spot each time and when they finally ran out of health sprays from my knives, they just jumped out the window next to it to suicide. By then I ran out of knives so I couldn't kill them only with knives.

I was using the spear, so im not sure if the counselor can be slashed by other weapons in that spot, but if not. The space needs to be widened so they can't just sit there and hide from grabs or slashes. It becomes very annoying when you need only knives to kill them in these spots.

@mattshotcha

Thank you for adding weapon exchange, it's fun.
(Only released in Russia sorry guys).

I played fifteen hours on Steam  preferably counselor and I didn't see any bugs except those known. Bravo ! 😉

bring back the ability to change the server @mattshotcha

it was there since the release but i think it was the challenge update they removed it

my game connects to eu servers and since the update its hard to connect to it

On 8/9/2019 at 1:10 PM, mattshotcha said:

EDIT: The patch is rolling out now on platforms. PC will see it almost instantly, PS4 should eb their typical roll out. Xbox is completed on our end, just in the process with Microsoft. That process can take some time, so expect the patch on the Xbox One within the next few hours.

Patch 1.35 is the recently discussed rapid patch to solve a few issues that cropped up with the recent fix to our Interaction System. The Interaction System fix was a deep fix inside the system that works with all counselor interactions in game, and was kicked off to fix the issue with counselors being able to slingshot themselves into unreachable areas of the maps, like Packanack Roof.

In our efforts to repair the Interaction System, two key bugs cropped up and slipped by our testing. One was an issue in the code that changed the timings and values for Jason's Abilities. The other was an issue relating to Counselor Animations. The animation issue allowed counselors to cancel animations with various key/button presses. These two issues were flagged as highest priority and the team has prepared a fix.

That fix is complete, as far as internal testing is concerned, but the build to ship to users needs one last final verification test to be ready for users to download. We originally targeted Friday, August 9th as the go live date for this patch, but this final testing phase is taking us into the weekend.

The team is working away at testing this build, literally as we speak, and despite missing the window to have the patch live by the weekend, we are now targeting early next week.

Apologies for the delay, as Friday was our initial goal. But the team is not going to deploy this patch until we have a confident level of testing completed. The work is completed, now we need to run through our verification process and make sure everything is ready for deployment. This stage can take time, and this is why we have pushed out from our target today and into early next week.

The Patch Notes for the upcoming patch are below, but please keep in mind that this is a rapid patch with a very specific target.

• FIXED - Various issues with cooldown speed and timings for Jason's Abilities (Shift, Sense, etc).
    • Cooldown for Abilities was drastically shortened.
    • Unlock timings for Abilities were off, and Abilities would unlock too closely together.
  • FIXED - Counselor Animation Interrupt
    • Counselors were able to interrupt animations with key/button presses such as Combat Stance, and similar.
    • This resulted in unintended behavior with counselors jumping from windows etc.

IMPORTANT NOTE: While the team is now targeting early next week, keep an eye on this thread for updates.

While the following issues ARE NOT included in this update, there are some high priority issues the team will be investigating next. Environmental Kills, Car Physics, Jarvis House Offline Bots, and Random Counselor will be investigated following the delivery of this patch. These were not included in this patch, as the team will need to dedicate more time to investigation and diagnostics before we can get a plan for those together. This patch needed to be sent out quickly, and in order to do that, the focus stayed on recent issues introduced with the Interaction System work.

I dont hardly comment here anymore or play the game but I still check in to see if there is any progress on making it better. This game has been one step forward two steps back its entire life. I have never seen a game get fixed then broken...fixed then broken like this. It's like all "updates" for this game are patches to fix the last "update". I guess giving the illusion that the game is still being "worked on" helps to sell a few more copies. 

6 hours ago, Armani? said:

Depends on how they make it. It wouldn't really make that much sense to release entirely new game with basically the same gameplay. 

It would make more sense to rerelease this game.

All it takes is for a company to look at what we have currently and see what they can change to make it even better. I can already spot several things to change in the game to improve it. It just takes someone with an imagination.

I am finding myself in lobbies with Americans. And that's great. But it's taking a long time to get a game. This is downtime for me. But I'm supercool about it. Maybe (cough) double tape drops for the weekend. Seriously, I've only 2 left to collect. I think I'll crack up if I don't get them. Ha ha.

8 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Im confident. I prayed to the f13 gods that my wishes will become true 😁 didn’t we all pray for a game like this when we were younger? And we got our way before. 

Perhaps you should switch to smoking the 🌲

I was always hoping for a game like this when I was younger.... Prayer was never my thing. I hope one day there is another game related to this franchise... in VR. That would be awesome. Even just a rerelease of this game in years to come in VR would be awesome. Although I will not hold my breath... and cannot hold my breath for long anyway... there is always hope. 
   Also... I am Canadian... and that smell is not my feet.
@Kane78 Players... light now, but used to be the players filter back in the day.... worse than the green death. I really have to work on quitting again.

4 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I just had a game where the last one left kept hiding behind that little wooden thing is in the hammock room.

This is an old one and has been there at least since I got the game in Oct 2017. I have been able to hit them in combat stance with the pig splitter before... Not on every swing though, but one is enough to make them run for the most part. I don't really play with weapon swapping and stick to Part IV for the most part, so I don't know if it is possible to hit them with other weapons... With the spear thrust in combat stance, I would have thought that would work though.
   In the past I have been able to get them out of there, but it can take longer than you can hold Jenny, Adam, Mitch or Tommy... but it is possible to wiggle them out, just annoying to do it though.
   They are probably aware of that one, but a reminder never hurts.

2 hours ago, Mayday said:

Thank you for adding weapon exchange, it's fun.
(Only released in Russia sorry guys).

As long as the player owns Savini, I am pretty sure they can swap the trident to any other Jason variant... But a legit savini owner that uses weapon swapping would have to comment on that. 

On a brighter note... I played quite a few matches last night and saw no new bugs or glitches... But, a noob Jason destroyed a car with a throwing knife... but the cops were called and everyone escaped anyway, that guy deserved the zero kills that he got... And the old random selection bug happened once... I had to play a weird looking Part II... its been a long time since I used the pick axe kills, I forgot how much I like them... but I hate playing abomination Jasons… They just don't look right.

8 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

So whats going on now? New glitches? Or What?

I have seen nothing new yet on PC... I have not even seen the other "new bugs" that were caused by the patch on consoles... yet... Not the two that this patch fixed, there were a few others caused by that patch, I just have not seen them... yet.

Unfortunately, I seem to lose inventory items like a pocket knife and a medical spray after whacking Jason. I'm on PS4. But just trying to find a game here in Europe takes ages. But we must keep the faith. It's a great game at the end of the day. At my level anyway... Professional league matches ? I don't know. 

28 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

So whats going on now? New glitches? Or What?

Apparently the servers are acting wonky. I haven't really tried to get on a lot the past 2 days so cant say myself definitively. Although yesterday I was in a European lobby for some reason.

I just had a good game now and I didn't lose my inventory items so I'm happy with that. I jumped out of a high window twice and resprayed my meself twice. All good. I'm just going to stay in the group in order to get games. Happy camping :)

On 8/12/2019 at 9:43 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

@mattshotcha

Video clip of the new bug.

Happens to any weapon I use.

Miss and a point is taken away from the durablity stat of the weapon. Just like if you hit Jason with it.

https://xboxclips.com/GhostWolfViking/18389f23-a438-466b-828c-81bcecbe9b30/embed

You took the swing as he morphed, a little latency made it look like a miss, but the weapon broke like a hit. Seeing something happen once and demanding "Melee issues need a fix now." is unreasonable, honestly. Latency can be tricky looking. But please don't rush to rile everyone up with the doom and gloom like it's been happening with every weapon, every hit. 

And more importantly, before demanding a fix, can I ask if you even sent this video in to the support team? We have a resource to get these things looked at immediately and JasonKillsBugs.com is still the best way to report a bug, or any other strange occurrence in game.

On 8/13/2019 at 1:22 AM, BigDaddyVany said:

@mattshotcha any possibility of having my Savini Jason transferred to my Nintendo Switch Version in an update?

No, that was a Kickstarter back exclusive and must remain that way.

On 8/13/2019 at 8:22 AM, LBraglin76 said:

Was the issue of offline bots not moving on jarvis map fixed?

No, not with this patch. In order to keep the patch rapid, we had to focus on the top issues that emerged after the interaction fix.

23 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

They are supposed to be looking into fixing that. The most recent fixes took priority over the car glitch however. Hopefully they will work out the kinks on the car very soon.

This is also happening with the cars while we're on the subject. No knife needed for this one:

Car is on the list to investigate, but we anticipate that being a major undertaking. Deep rooted, similar to the roof and interaction issues, but even deeper in the code.

20 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@Ahab

The weapon issue I had has not happened after the 1st day of the patch.

Rare isolated issue. Not happening anymore.

^

9 hours ago, Gottaevil said:

The EU servers are dead. Im Spanish and the game  puts me in CA (Canadian?) servers?? lol 

The ping is terrible,  and the search time inadmissible

Please fix NOW

(PS4)

Where is @mattshotcha ?

Right here. EU servers are not down or dead. The game takes time to ramp back up post patch and this rapid patch left us with multiple build versions making the transition over to new build and the ensuing server shift. This took longer than it has historically, but we anticipated that. I see folks connecting again and we're continuing to monitor.

7 hours ago, undrtkr said:

I was only able to play 3 matches on PS4 last night due to it being late but I want to congratulate the dev team on this patch. They actually FIXED the interaction bug. No more canceling out of animations, bear traps work and regular shift Jason's are fixed. I had some good gaming experiences with just those 3 matches and I didn't experience any new bugs. Kudos 👍

Hey, thanks a lot for stopping in and saying so.

7 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Not sure if this is new or old and I just haven't noticed it yet.

There is a spot on Higgins Haven in the main house in the upstairs bedroom with the hammock similar to the other old porch god spot on Jarvis house that got patched out where only knives can kill the counselor.

I just had a game where the last one left kept hiding behind that little wooden thing is in the hammock room. Everytime I grabbed them, I could not move them out of that little area to execute a grab kill. I tried slashing them with regular slash and combat slash and each time I couldn't. So I had to wait for them to escape the grab so they get out of the spot. Then they proceed to go back to that spot each time and when they finally ran out of health sprays from my knives, they just jumped out the window next to it to suicide. By then I ran out of knives so I couldn't kill them only with knives.

I was using the spear, so im not sure if the counselor can be slashed by other weapons in that spot, but if not. The space needs to be widened so they can't just sit there and hide from grabs or slashes. It becomes very annoying when you need only knives to kill them in these spots.

@mattshotcha

I'll get this forwarded over to support and we'll see if we can repro it here.

4 hours ago, JED said:

I dont hardly comment here anymore or play the game but I still check in to see if there is any progress on making it better. This game has been one step forward two steps back its entire life. I have never seen a game get fixed then broken...fixed then broken like this. It's like all "updates" for this game are patches to fix the last "update". I guess giving the illusion that the game is still being "worked on" helps to sell a few more copies. 

So you're saying we're only pretending to work on the game in order to sell copies? How does that make sense? Spend money on a team just to fake work? Ludicrous. Believe me, I understand that things have been pretty frustrating, I can be frustrated too. But this isn't it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

@mattshotcha Thanks for all your hard work team. I had a good day of it and look forward to more tomorrow. GTA had a big update a few weeks ago and the sheer numbers of players burst their servers. So I am familiar with updates and pressure on servers. Great game, F13. See you all tomorrow. Unless Jason gets me..."aah, he's killing me !"

:)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

@mattshotcha

Was most likey a latency issue. Can not replicate it. No need to worry about it.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Many bugs have been dealt with since launch and the trend has been more introduced in each patch.

This is the first patch I have not found any new bugs . Thank you for fixing the 2 issues and getting it out quickly.

Apologize if I pissed you off on any of my posts 😄. Was not trying to cause any issues.

Sometimes the community is only venting about dealing with bugs or the lawsuit situation.

I do report issues to Jasonkillsbugs.com if I see it's an issue that can be replicated.

Will just shoot over anything I find in the future to them.

Looking forward to the next patch and seeing more bugs fixed.

ed07658b69684d078794f2c0257547fac06b839a

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ahab said:

I was always hoping for a game like this when I was younger.... Prayer was never my thing. I hope one day there is another game related to this franchise... in VR. That would be awesome. Even just a rerelease of this game in years to come in VR would be awesome. Although I will not hold my breath... and cannot hold my breath for long anyway... there is always hope. 

Me to. I was always hoping for a Halloween or Friday the 13th game when I was a kid... Michael Myers and Jason voorhees are my favorite slashers. They’re the fucking goats when it comes to the horror franchise.....  they started everything with slasher films and will always be the best. 

right now Halloween is proving that slasher movies are still very popular. 255 million dollars in box office just proves that. I can’t imagine if a Halloween game that came out how many millions of dollars in sales it would do.....

the fact is money is the most important thing to any company/business in this world and that’s how it’s always been. With Halloween keeping slasher films alive and the crowd there. That same crowd will roll on over to the Friday the 13th franchise and make it HOT when the lawsuit ends. It WILL be in full effect. A new movie will be coming out 10000%. Either this game will re release and new content will come. But I think more than likely a brand new fresh Friday game will come out. Some company out there will want to be the ones to re make the game. Because they know they can profit a ton of money off of it. And hopefully a Halloween game comes out with it.... 

I’m being very positive and confident in my prediction and hope I am right. 

3 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

You took the swing as he morphed, a little latency made it look like a miss, but the weapon broke like a hit. Seeing something happen once and demanding "Melee issues need a fix now." is unreasonable, honestly. Latency can be tricky looking. But please don't rush to rile everyone up with the doom and gloom like it's been happening with every weapon, every hit. 

And more importantly, before demanding a fix, can I ask if you even sent this video in to the support team? We have a resource to get these things looked at immediately and JasonKillsBugs.com is still the best way to report a bug, or any other strange occurrence in game.

No, that was a Kickstarter back exclusive and must remain that way.

No, not with this patch. In order to keep the patch rapid, we had to focus on the top issues that emerged after the interaction fix.

Car is on the list to investigate, but we anticipate that being a major undertaking. Deep rooted, similar to the roof and interaction issues, but even deeper in the code.

^

Right here. EU servers are not down or dead. The game takes time to ramp back up post patch and this rapid patch left us with multiple build versions making the transition over to new build and the ensuing server shift. This took longer than it has historically, but we anticipated that. I see folks connecting again and we're continuing to monitor.

Hey, thanks a lot for stopping in and saying so.

I'll get this forwarded over to support and we'll see if we can repro it here.

So you're saying we're only pretending to work on the game in order to sell copies? How does that make sense? Spend money on a team just to fake work? Ludicrous. Believe me, I understand that things have been pretty frustrating, I can be frustrated too. But this isn't it.

I am saying that because I've seen the same bugs get fixed over and over and then I see these "updates" claiming to "fix" a bug that's been here since the friggin game released. Some of these customers/fans have been following this game longer then you've been posting on these forums. When I saw this game was going to release on Switch I thought wow...those poor people dont even realize they are buying a broken game with no future. Seeing the same complaints of bugs coming from the Switch customers just makes me sick. So yeah I believe you guys are milking the fans and taking advantage of people that don't known any better just to make another buck off this dead broken game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1