10 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Any news on any patches? @mattshotcha?

Not just yet. Team is working away and we'll have more news closer to the new year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Not just yet. Team is working away and we'll have more news closer to the new year.

Thanks for the response.

I'm on PS4, and lately some of my PSN friends are constantly messaging me about Dead by Deadlight (on PS4 too), comparing it to Friday the 13th the game and inviting me to play it.

• So my friends write : "look, in DbD they improved the Xp system with new skills, years after the release of the game!"
  • All I can answer is : "but I don't like DbD much, I like Friday the 13th the game...".

I'm starting to feel miserable when I see that our PS4 version of the game is still broken... Long after the appearance of the "environmental kill" bug after a patch (1.33 if I am right), we still can't play like before, because we can't enjoy to execute counselors in cabins using the environmental tools under penalty of getting a game breaking bug.

So, the conclusion is sour : playing Friday the 13th on PS4 isn't much fun anymore, the technical support seems to be surpassed, and nothing was quickly done to fix the whole game once and for all. Not even asking about new features anymore just talking about the regular game.

That's my frank feeling about this, take it or ban me from the forum if you prefer to ignore the complaints of the public.

That's nothing more that "the rise and the fall" of a masterpiece of the PvP games...

PS : not even talking about this non-sense about the "Jason Savini" exclusivity for backers, frustrating a whole part of your fans.

:sadchappa:

• Like 1

I hope that in the new patch they consider Jason to be absurdly powerful, a demigod with rage mode, I want them to fix it.

• Confused 1

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:17 AM, Sanitago5 said:

I hope that in the new patch they consider Jason to be absurdly powerful, a demigod with rage mode, I want them to fix it.

Yeah, they need to fix it. They should make him a demigod before rage and an outright god after.

• Like 1