On 9/11/2019 at 7:32 PM, Lord-Rapter said:

Hello guys, I'm on PS4 and for several days I can't really play anymore as usual, many players get disconnected, including me, my ping is unstable but I double-checked my connexion and it doesn't come from it...

So either I can't find a room, or I can't stay connected for long, or I have terrible lag.

Is there something wrong with the PS4 EU servers?

On a side note : I saw the Savini's pitchfork bug too on my Jason part 4, I hoped for a magical bug that gives me the Jason Savini but it was only in my dreams... I noticed a new bug too in the big house in Pinehurst, one drawer on the 2nd floor doesn't let you pick up its content and you get frozen, only Jason can free you by hitting or grabbing!

Yes, us on Xbox are also experiencing your issues with US servers as well, with no fix in the night. Happy Friday the 13th! Here's a story until the issues fixed:

Today I was at school, like any other day, and the kids on the News thingy we have at school acted like they knew everything about FT13, I was at this point in the mood to say, "JUST STFU ALREADY," but I didn't because I'm in Yearbook and I can't have my reputation ruined. And so my day went on. The End.

Here's the Tea:

It seems as though Gun has no idea on how to look up the damn logs, and right now there's no fix because of it. A few people including me have talked about ideas of what could be happening, no response. All we got told was the servers keep crashing then people join again as soon as they restart and they crash again then eventually you're handed over to another server the closest to you if it's working, if not you'll be thrown across the world like a slingshot ride at a theme park, that explains your high ping and lag. On the other hand it just means keep trying for a server no matter how long it takes, because we have Double everything until the servers are fixed I'm taking it as still? Now if you're in the US and experiencing connecting to an "EU" server, then you're not alone, we've all experienced it, well besides me. I've been lucky enough to get a server on PS4 the first try, but not Xbox, it's a strange phenomenon. Well, Jasons at my door, gotta go serve him limbs.

Edited by Nathan5226
  • Sad 1

Issue with PC servers tonight? Took me forever to get into a lobby, and once in i would see people trying to join in then fall right out. I got kicked out of lobby after match and now i cant seem to get in at all. Im in New York btw..

2 hours ago, Gottaevil said:

Enviromental killl fix???? For 2020, 2021 maybe??

2021?! If we’re still talking about and are able to play this game in 2021, I’ll be a really happy camper!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

2021?! If we’re still talking about and are able to play this game in 2021, I’ll be a really happy camper!

It'll be interesting to see what the game is like in 2021.

12 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Jejejeje :sadchappa::hearteyestiff: we need enviromental fix..right now :(

37 minutes ago, Gottaevil said:

Jejejeje :sadchappa::hearteyestiff: we need enviromental fix..right now :(

You have to have pacienciencia.
I hope they repair the block able I will never see it 

Got my moneys worth out of the game. New games are out and patches are taking too long for Friday The 13th.

Bored playing ''lobby simulator'' going for the final achievement. The problem is how long it takes to be selected as Jason.

It has an impact on every match that has 2 players quit at the start. Players quitting often as Jason in quickplay. Not setting their preference to counselor only.

Not worth the time to quit over and over 10 to 20 matches to Get Jason 1 time. Then repeat that 10 times for 1% progress. 💩👎

No wonder Illfonic moved on to another project. Have fun living on a prayer that the lawsuit will end. Last Friday game we will ever see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, rvd-2003 said:

I havent seen that one yet, but I actually wouldnt mind that in game. Jason being able to grab through windows would be sweet.. haha

17 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I havent seen that one yet, but I actually wouldnt mind that in game. Jason being able to grab through windows would be sweet.. haha

it would be great

22 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Я еще этого не видел, но на самом деле не возражаю против этого в игре. Джейсон, который может ухватиться за окна, был бы мил ... хаха

I'm convinced that this bug shouldn't be in the game, and without it I'm doing great for Jason

15 hours ago, Gottaevil said:

More than 5 month waiting to fix enviromental kills.

Shameful.

We've waited longer. You get used to it.

Just unlocked 100% achievements on Borderlands 3. Xbox X. System crashes, bugs and all.

Meanwhile on Friday The 13th...still grinding away on the final achievement after 2 years of playing.

Wonder if I can finish it before the lawsuit ends. 100% 😂

22 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Just unlocked 100% achievements on Borderlands 3. Xbox X. System crashes, bugs and all.

Meanwhile on Friday The 13th...still grinding away on the final achievement after 2 years of playing.

Wonder if I can finish it before the lawsuit ends. 100% 😂

How long did it take to achieve everything in Borderlands 3?

18 hours ago, Fair Play said:

How long did it take to achieve everything in Borderlands 3?

178 hours played on Borderlands 3. 100%. It launched September 13th, 2019.

1464 hours played on Friday The 13th for Xbox. 51/52 achievements. 78% for The final chapter. Launched on May 26, 2017

0.01% of Xbox players have unlocked The Final chapter achievement after 2 years of the launch of the game. 1,000 matches as Jason in multiplayer matches.

What happens when the servers get shut down? How will we continue to earn progress towards 100% if we don't have the ability to play online?

This will eventually happen. Looking for group posts will become harder to find for private matches.

All the time sunk into the random Jason selection progress (which is bugged as hell) is the only reason the achievement is difficult to get.

It does not require skill. Does not show how good you are as Jason.

Only the fact that you sunk an extreme amount of time into an achievement that never should have been that high to begin with.

Add in the lawsuit killing off the game earlier then expected too.

@mattshotcha

I understand the team has limited resources and time and must focus on important issues.

Just want to be able to unlock the last achievement when development is officially over and servers are shut down for online play.

16561294.gif

23 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

178 hours played on Borderlands 3. 100%. It launched September 13th, 2019.

1464 hours played on Friday The 13th for Xbox. 51/52 achievements. 78% for The final chapter. Launched on May 26, 2017

0.01% of Xbox players have unlocked The Final chapter achievement after 2 years of the launch of the game. 1,000 matches as Jason in multiplayer matches.

What happens when the servers get shut down? How will we continue to earn progress towards 100% if we don't have the ability to play online?

This will eventually happen. Looking for group posts will become harder to find for private matches.

All the time sunk into the random Jason selection progress (which is bugged as hell) is the only reason the achievement is difficult to get.

It does not require skill. Does not show how good you are as Jason.

Only the fact that you sunk an extreme amount of time into an achievement that never should have been that high to begin with.

Add in the lawsuit killing off the game earlier then expected too.

That's a nice breakdown between the two games.

There's been talk among the members here of P2P being a potential solution to the dilemma of the servers shutting down one day. We'll see.

A solution for the 1000 matches as Jason, is to get into a private match with one other person. 1000 matches of two go a lot faster than 1000 matches of eight.