Can the team cut 1 minute off the lobby start up time?

Don't add more time to the clock when more players join and won't ready up. Keep the clock counting down.

It currently jumps up to 1 minute each a new player joins a match. Stalling the start up time.

They could bring the Salt Mines back. Set them up where if the Jason player quits a set amount of times, throw them in the mines for a few days instead of minutes or hours. 

Some people think the Mines were a myth, I never personally experienced them. If they were in fact real, this would be a good use for them. 

@Nathan5226, it’s still up because after the lawsuit halted the progression of the game, they stopped managing and updating the web page. 

As a matter of fact, and someone can correct me if I’m wrong, the only thing they added to the official website after the end of content message was info about the Ultimate Slasher version of the game. 

Experiencing the random counselor bug often on Xbox. Swapping between apps seems to increase the chances of your character changing into someone you did not pick. Going from the game to Microsoft Edge, Pandora, Spotify, etc. Then back to the game.

On 8/30/2019 at 7:07 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

@Nathan5226, it’s still up because after the lawsuit halted the progression of the game, they stopped managing and updating the web page. 

As a matter of fact, and someone can correct me if I’m wrong, the only thing they added to the official website after the end of content message was info about the Ultimate Slasher version of the game. 

Actually they also added the path notes, so its not yet discontinued

@mattshotcha

I have a petition, you could increase the music volume in the car? Its sound very low 🤔 no cool xd

Thanks! 👍

During Jason intros I have seen each Jason holding the Savini Jason trident. They don't use it in game. Only during the kill intro before the match on Xbox One. 

Happening on Nintendo Switch too. Savini Jason weapon showing up at the start of the match. Noticed it over on Reddit.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

During Jason intros I have seen each Jason holding the Savini Jason trident. They don't use it in game. Only during the kill intro before the match on Xbox One. 

Happening on Nintendo Switch too. Savini Jason weapon showing up at the start of the match. Noticed it over on Reddit.

I've seen this a few times on the PS4 as well. Only during the opening scene, and then the Jason player has their selected weapon during gameplay.

Wait until Setptember 13th. Silent as a graveyard soon. Borderlands 3 launches.

Nothing really new to report that hasn't already been discussed a trillion times already.

I have witnessed offline bots sliding around stuck in the flaregun animation.

For 5 minutes Tiffany could not interact with doors, windows, items, etc.

Finally shot me while I followed her around watching the bug.

Cars still have multiple issues. Knives destroying cars.

Driver getting stuck with A and can't exit the car. Getting stuck as a passenger and can't exit.

Falling through maps with the car. Can't swing a weapon after Jason stops a car and you exit.

Aim lock on is another annoying issue in combat stance. Needs to be looked at for Jason and counselors.

No reason that a counselor needs to lock on to another counselor in combat stance. Not even to use a med spray.

Trying to lock on to Jason with multiple counselors feels clunky as hell when it auto targets everybody but Jason during combat. Trying to free someone from his grab too.

I use combat stance with Jason to break down doors. Auto lock on targets counselors through doors and walls at a ridiculous distance.

That ''pulls'' Jason away from the door I'm trying to destroy. Targeting a random counselor that was not my intended target while breaking the door.

The range needs to be reduced on auto lock on. Entering and exiting combat stance needs to be smoother and easier. Not clunky and a joke to use. Blocking as Jason, etc.

Remove auto lock on for counselors being able to lock on to other counselors. Only lock onto Jason at a reasonable range.

I know, we have ''top men'' working on bugs. File it away under ''never going to happen'' at the rate patches have released since launch. 😄

Going for my last few boat badges and the final chapter achievement. 1,000 matches as Jason (77%). Then I'm going to retire this game.

I hope we at least get one or two more patches before the holidays hit......there will definitely be nothing fixed during the holiday season......

come on October !!! Give is a Happy Halloween Environmental kills fix!!!

And hopefully before Christmas 🎄 a new perk undate or car mechanics fixes!!

Still...it's a great game. I got my tapes but am now relaxing enjoying the game. Got 71% trophies and watched that Slash'n'Cast guy on YouTube with latest lawsuit update. Life is good :)

You know what I'd love though....is a game for every horror film we grew up with. I hope this F13 lawsuit fiasco hasn't ruined it. I downloaded Dead by Daylight today - it was a free game with PS4. But imagine Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Hellraiser, Phantasm (my favourite) and other genres. There is a huge open market for this kinda thing so if anybody is reading...get it together and I'll put on some popcorn :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kane78 said:

Life is good :)

For some reason you and I have hit a high point in it at the same time coincidentally 😂...

9 minutes ago, Kane78 said:

I downloaded Dead by Daylight today

oOf, we love people struggling to survive as teammates try saving you from being on a hook.

@Kane78

Wait until you are trying to get 1,000 multiplayer matches as Jason completed. The Final Chapter. Hands down the most grindy achievement I have seen in gaming in a long time. Artificially padded because there is no option to play as Jason in quick play whenever you want. I don't bother with private matches. LFG players don't understand 1vs1 achievement grinding.

This is why you will always see 1 or 2 players quit at the start of the match. To find a new lobby to try to be Jason.

Not very fun to play for 3 to 5 hours as a counselor in quick play and only get selected 1 time. Then during your match as Jason the entire lobby rage quits in 3 minutes or less. 

I wait for Pinehurst or the Jarvis map to be picked for the boat escape badges or for my chance to be Jason. If it's any other map as a counselor I quit and jump from lobby to lobby. Packanack small for example.

Saves more time than playing for hours through 20 minute matches with no achievement progression at level 150.

The thrill is gone. Just like a B.B. King song. Got my entertainment out of it. Ready to move on to better games. Can't wait to lift the death curse with the final achievement for 100%.

@GhostWolfViking It is a grind but I'm kind of relaxed now that I got the 33 tapes. I can enjoy it more now. It's like an atmosphere thing now... joining a lobby and playing for fun. PhD in Murder sounds brutal and escaping on a boat as a passenger 13 times. I've got the 500 games as a counselor. I'll keep playing I think. It's great with a 6-pack late at night :)

• Like 1

@Kane78

Yes. I enjoy the social part of it. Finding a good group with mics. I remember everyone using mics at launch.

It is fun because most games don't have many players talking or require much communication.

Someimes I'll hang in a lobby and help players escape. Have some fun distracting or looping Jason.

Only needs a few bugs fixed. Car issues, environmental kills, offline bots. Maybe a few other things.

I agree it's a fun game to drink and play with friends.🍺👍

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 1:23 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

Wait until Setptember 13th. Silent as a graveyard soon. Borderlands 3 launches.

I'm kinda looking forward to this game.

Nothing really new to report that hasn't already been discussed a trillion times already.

We've compiled a list of pretty much every issue that can be found. They have quite a bit on their plate to digest, since "dessert" in the way of content is off the table.

I know, we have ''top men'' working on bugs. File it away under ''never going to happen'' at the rate patches have released since launch. 😄

It's not looking favorable at the moment. The silence doesn't help much either.

On 9/7/2019 at 3:59 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

I hope we at least get one or two more patches before the holidays hit......there will definitely be nothing fixed during the holiday season......

come on October !!! Give is a Happy Halloween Environmental kills fix!!!

And hopefully before Christmas 🎄 a new perk undate or car mechanics fixes!!

I'd be hoping for these as well. The silence as of late has me a bit concerned though.

7 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

I don't bother with private matches. LFG players don't understand 1vs1 achievement grinding.

There are players that will do the 1 vs 1 achievements if you ask around. At least the ones who aren't finished yet.

The thrill is gone. Just like a B.B. King song. Got my entertainment out of it. Ready to move on to better games. Can't wait to lift the death curse with the final achievement for 100%.

All good things come to an end eventually. With new games always on the horizon, one will be compelled to retire when something more entertaining comes along. You'll still have a little something to come back to every once in a while.

• Like 2

On 9/8/2019 at 5:34 PM, Fair Play said:

I'd be hoping for these as well. The silence as of late has me a bit concerned though.

It’s become all too normal...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:
It’s become all to normal...

Sad, but true...

• Like 1

Hello guys, I'm on PS4 and for several days I can't really play anymore as usual, many players get disconnected, including me, my ping is unstable but I double-checked my connexion and it doesn't come from it...

So either I can't find a room, or I can't stay connected for long, or I have terrible lag.

Is there something wrong with the PS4 EU servers?

On a side note : I saw the Savini's pitchfork bug too on my Jason part 4, I hoped for a magical bug that gives me the Jason Savini but it was only in my dreams... I noticed a new bug too in the big house in Pinehurst, one drawer on the 2nd floor doesn't let you pick up its content and you get frozen, only Jason can free you by hitting or grabbing!